[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why France don't make an international organization like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: a0048039_4ed12d792221c.jpg (25KB, 460x280px) Image search: [Google]
a0048039_4ed12d792221c.jpg
25KB, 460x280px
Why France don't make an international organization like the (british) Commonwealth?
Can you not make it?
>>
Why South Korea doesnt conquer North Korea?
Can you not make it?
>>
L'union de negroes et cornards Francais.
>>
>>69867339
>wanting to have an organization with some of the worst blacks on Earth
>>
>>69867339
French did a really bad job at colonizing and the only thing they really got out of it were a bunch of native that hate their guys. The only colony they had with a decent population of French was taken by the English.
t.French Canadian
>>
>>69867406
I'm pretty sure the USA wouldn't mind a preemptive strike on North Korea.
>>
>>69867484
*hate their guts
>>
>>69867406
Because its fucking china
>>
>>69867552
>Implying choina would intervene and risk a third world war
>>
commonwealth wasn't made from independent countries that fought against that very power

it was made from the devolution of an empire
>>
>>69867598
>implying we wouldn't
>>
>>69867339
because the French didn't manage to keep anywhere they shoved full of white people.

You'll note the only places that give two squirts of cold piss about the commonwealth are chocablock full of whites:
- Australia
- New Zealand
- Canada
>>
>>69867621
Why though? Why doesn't China get fed up with North Korea?

You enjoy having a maniac with nuclear weapons next to your borders?
>>
But we do
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_fran%C3%A7aise
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_internationale_de_la_francophonie
But it's more about funding schools abroad and such so you don't hear much about it
>>
File: Commonwealth Games 2014.jpg (183KB, 687x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Commonwealth Games 2014.jpg
183KB, 687x1021px
>>69867339
I think they have their own version of our Commonwealth Games. It's a bit shit.
>>
>>69867648
But Commonwealth countries have more non-white countries than white countries
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.