[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, my american friends! I want to know what do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: united-states-government-pr.jpg (44KB, 770x539px) Image search: [Google]
united-states-government-pr.jpg
44KB, 770x539px
Hello, my american friends! I want to know what do you think about russian hackers at president election. So, do you believe to this? Or you think it's just propaganda vs russians like in Russia vs americans?
>>
>>69865187
>propaganda

This, until I see real evidence of anything.
>>
>>69865187
>propaganda
of course
>>
>>69865253
>>69865326
Which categories of people believe to this?
>>
>>69865443
Believe it is propaganda or believe the propaganda?
>>
>>69865473
believe to propaganda
>>
>>69865187
>Even trump admitted it
>muh propaganda
>>
>>69865443
>Which categories of people believe to this?

Trump haters.
>>
>>69865187
No.

It's just propaganda. I'd imagine the russians are in on it too. The whole thing is a show most likely.

Really. If Russia did this.. Would they really leave a trace? Like think really hard my fellow burgers. It's just more nonsense to distract us from what's really going on.
>>
>>69865498
That isn't proper English and you know it
>>
>>69865500
He said "It looks like they did, along with others".
We get hacked all the time, the DNC was targeted by 2 hostile nations, and 1 friendly nation.
>>
File: Untitled.png (53KB, 715x248px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
53KB, 715x248px
>>69865253
>>69865326
>unironically being a useful idiot
loving
every
laugh

In addition to pic rel, both Mike Pompeo and James Mattis said last week that they agree with the intelligence agencies' assessment that Putin personally ordered the hacking of both the DNC and RNC, as well as a massive influence campaign (i.e. internet propaganda + RT coverage).
>>
>>69865500
he said, that security is too weak and that hackers can be chinese
>>
Americans must have a very low sense of self-worth if they believe that a nation with half of US population and an eighth of its GDP can stage a coup successfully and install a Russian puppet in the White House. And even if the Democratic party was hacked, it doesn't make the US election any less democratic.
>>
>>69865620
>this = hacking the election
>>
>>69865556
Sorry, not my native language obviously
>>
>>69865620
>Russia engaged in Cyber attacks during the US presidential election

No shit, they always are hacking us, and we are always hacking them.
If they did expose the DNC emails, we should thank them, but the shit that came out of those were not what made people vote for Trump. Hillary was just a horrible candidate and ran a terrible campaign.
>>
>>69865704
We're a huge hivemind completely controlled by the media. You probably already know that. If there weren't things like this being propped up by the media, then we'd be even more disinterested in politics. Americans are becoming more and more disinterested in their own democracy because it's become obvious that none of it really matters and that corporations are in charge, not politicians. It's the same way with SJW shit. All a bunch of bullshit propped up to bring people to political parties and voting booths.
>>
>>69865809
>We're a huge hivemind completely controlled by the media

I think this is becoming less and less every day.
>>
>>69865868
Don't hold your breath, anon
>>
>>69865899
It looks hopeful, some people are waking up to medias bullshit. One thing that worries me is I had read that almost half of Americans get their news from facebook.
>>
File: lISJOrl.jpg (64KB, 956x631px) Image search: [Google]
lISJOrl.jpg
64KB, 956x631px
>>69865187
It is probably true. Russia finally took something from china and found it easier/cheaper to fuck with us through hacking than anything else.
>>
File: images.jpg (49KB, 540x292px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
49KB, 540x292px
>>69865868
the "huge hivemind" part is still true,
what changed is the media, it's fragmented into factions because now social networking allows non-jews to broadcast and say their mind
>>
>>69865951
I'm no donald fan, but seeing him absolutely shut down that CNN reporter was music to my ears. I actually kind of like how things are going right now. People are waking up. I just wonder how long it will last. It doesn't help that the media will completely hate donald no matter what he does. Even if you don't like the guy, there's no reason to completely hate everything he does.
>>
>>69866117
more than that, it makes you root for him
obvious evil intent is obvious, from the part of the "vocal minorities"
>>
File: 1470397919452.jpg (136KB, 1125x631px) Image search: [Google]
1470397919452.jpg
136KB, 1125x631px
>>69866117
They will continue to hate him, they will never learn.
CNN is the worst, check this image, look at the link for "Trump is terrible for puppies" on the page.

>>69866087
The media is trying very hard to make AJ look crazy, but he kind of is.
>>
>>69866205
>it makes you root for him
Exactly. After a while, even if you are a liberal, you get tired of hearing that America is some huge festering racist shit hole that can never change. Then this guy comes along and gives you positivity. It's no wonder he won.

I hope celebs like Meryl Streep keep falling for it and call him out. I want hollywood to change too.
>>
Thank you for answers and your opinion, guys! I know that you are good guys and you know that in Russia also many good guys. So don't believe to our goverments.Let's live in peace at least in the Internet
>>
How the hell KGB manage to hack into US election? I thought US still use paper ballot box and only hipster state where Hillary likely to win (and she did) use electronic vote.
>>
>>69866237
I hope trump denies them white house access.
>>
>>69866237
That is shooped you tard. some are real but there are fakes,especially that puppies thing. I don't know if you were joking but some people who blindly hate the MSM would probably take that image as fact.
>>
>>69866690
>fakes,especially that puppies thing.

It was a link about animal advocacy groups or something, it was real.
>>
>>69866399
Honestly he was also saying things were bad "the American dream is dead" among other things.
>>
>>69866839
No it wasn't, and you don't have any links for with that headline either.
>>
File: doss4.png (90KB, 507x195px) Image search: [Google]
doss4.png
90KB, 507x195px
>>69866955
yeah, cnn would never run a story on something crazy or untrue about Trump
>>
>>69866873
Well of course. Things were and still are bad, but he had a vision, goals, something to work towards.

Hillary had none of the above, and if she had anything even resembling that, it was vague and lame and probably something the corporations wanted.
>>
>be a macedonian hacker
>wikileaks everything
>russia get blamed because obama is autistic with trump
>get away with it
>enjoy life
>>
>>69867057
That image is still shopped
>>
>>69867084
Hillary had no plan, message, or vision.
Ask non political people or even casual observers of the news, and they knew what Trumps plans were.
>maga
>build wall
>limit immigration
>lower business taxes
>impose term limits
>etc

Ask people what Hillary wanted to do and you get dead silence.
>>
File: doss2.jpg (166KB, 2048x489px) Image search: [Google]
doss2.jpg
166KB, 2048x489px
>>69867272
It's from the "30 page dossier", read it.
You're thinking of this one, and others.
>>
>>69867362
Not that shit, the CNN homepage one above
>>
>>69867057
CNN didn't do anything but verify the existence of these documents. And it was the IC which decided to show them to Trump in the first place.
>>
>>69867627
Wow it's almost as if trump is an asshole with a shady past
>>
>>69867627
let's dispel with this fiction that CNN doesn't know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing. They take fake news like this. Run with it. Brainwash the liberals even further while undermining trump.

Let's just be glad the other news corps had more common sense than they did.
>>
>>69865535
It's impossible not to leave a trace, malware is very distinctive in the signatures it leaves. Coupled with HUMINT sources (i.e. people leaking the information about the operation) and it paints a very convincing picture.

>t. comp sci bachelors/ cybersecurity masters

The hack happened, Russia did it to influence the election, it helped Trump win but not overwhelmingly. Deal with it and move on with our lives. Although Russia deserves more sanctions tbqfwy
>>
>>69865765
>If they did expose the DNC emails
>we should thank them
>but not for exposing RNC emails

t. bootlicking Russiaboo traitor scum
>>
>>69867890
>>but not for exposing RNC emails
They tried to hack them, but they had better security.
Would you rather have Hillary as president, to take away guns, pacify BLM, and import muslims?
>>
>>69867746
I know that you went on a tangent yelling about liberals, CNN, and undermining Trump, and didn't respond to the central claim that "CNN ran a story on something crazy or untrue", but lets get down to the nitty gritty.

These docs have been floating around since the summer, and the heads of the FBI, CIA, NSA, and the DNI himself decided the information was important enough to present to Trump (worth noting: at no point did they ever independently verify the claims, and have openly said as much). That information is quite newsworthy.

Was Buzzfeed correct in publishing the information? I would argue "no". But at the minimum, the public should be aware that the IC felt the docs were worthy enough to present to Trump. And that's all that CNN did. Said the docs existed and Clapper et al. gave them over. And they are correct on both accounts.
>>
Russian hackers are a real threat, a scapegoat and used in propaganda.

Because they form a threat it's easy to point fingers at them when a scapegoat is needed.
>>
>s-stop exposing our wrongdoings, you'll make us look bad in the eyes of the voters, you evil bullies
>>
File: JKtqzbH.jpg (81KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
JKtqzbH.jpg
81KB, 702x702px
>>69865765
>If they did expose the DNC emails, we should thank them

Even if the DNC deserved it, it still is a fucking foreign intervention against your country.

I swear, trumpets are the most cucked human beings on planet earth
>>
>>69868330
The government is not the country.
>>
>>69868330
The leaks showed that Hillary was telling lies, and she was not going to do the things she would, Hillary followers should thank them too

>Hillary Clinton’s Paid Speeches Were Totally At Odds With Her 2016 Platform

http://archive.is/x2dRO#selection-2675.0-2675.75
>>
File: 1434511004911.png (163KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1434511004911.png
163KB, 299x299px
>>69865187
well the guy that dig up the hack and trump piss parties also was responsible for uncovering fifa corruption, so I tend to put more credit on that front.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.