[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on /int/ they are angry. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost british and french empires have done everything 10 times better than them. They are dirt. No, they are less than dirt. They are the filth left on the bottom of a german soldiers boot. They ridicule all countries above them because they think that their words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample them in an instant might hear their pathetic shrill all the way up on their world stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. If you are Dutch, kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.
>>
those are actually morrocans or seagooks
>>
File: red pirr.jpg (10KB, 480x235px)
red pirr.jpg
10KB, 480x235px
>>69857500
>>
>>69857500
HAHAHA PRETTY COOL THREAD, OP!
But is there a character who can defeat Madara Uchiha? And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I’m not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
>>69857500
I doubt there are white Dutchmen on this board. Moreover all mena fags are always butthurt so the answer is clear
>>
>>69857500
And here I thought australians were good at bantering
>>
File: z1362858150030.jpg (146KB, 742x540px) Image search: [Google]
z1362858150030.jpg
146KB, 742x540px
Sounds to me like OP got #DUTCH'D
>>
File: doublenigger.jpg (28KB, 233x219px) Image search: [Google]
doublenigger.jpg
28KB, 233x219px
I hope a spider rapes you in your sleep.
>>
>>69857594
What a wimp, he would get rekt by your average anime loli
>>
File: 1482502474637.jpg (89KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
1482502474637.jpg
89KB, 700x469px
Coffee anyone?
>>
>>69857666
>>69857569
t. slavic shitholes
>>
>>69857500
Yet we have one one of the highest standards of living.
>>
>>69857500
theres one angry chink with the flag. all i know about the flag is that and goodmorning anime guy who loves soft anime images, but it seems like various immigrants make up most of them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.