[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we know the Japanese will go extinct within 500 years. Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 6856745745.jpg (58KB, 465x383px) Image search: [Google]
6856745745.jpg
58KB, 465x383px
So we know the Japanese will go extinct within 500 years. Japanese males have completely given up on women and dating, and will soon drop out of the salaryman rat race.

How can we encourage Chinese males to do the same thing? How can we influence Chinese males to hate Chinese girls and opt out for virtual reality waifus or plastic pillow waifus instead to prevent from breeding and taking over the world? And eliminate competition for Chinese girls?
>>
>>69852166

>How can we encourage Chinese males to do the same thing? How can we influence Chinese males to hate Chinese girls and opt out for virtual reality waifus or plastic pillow waifus instead to prevent from breeding and taking over the world? And eliminate competition for Chinese girls?

It's already happening?
>>
File: zhang-ziyi-vivi-nevo.jpg (88KB, 457x309px) Image search: [Google]
zhang-ziyi-vivi-nevo.jpg
88KB, 457x309px
>>69852166
Just expose their women to more foreign cock and they will never go back to chinamen
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy
>>
File: images (1).jpg (32KB, 412x357px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
32KB, 412x357px
>>69852166
>>69852295

Good luck with that. Jap women are whores but Chinese women are more loyal than any other ethnic women.
>>
I would just like to interject that not all Chinese girls are worth competing for.

>Expecting me to bid up their value so they can turn around and sell out to the nearest foreigner.

They, you can have.
>>
File: b0b.png (77KB, 772x595px) Image search: [Google]
b0b.png
77KB, 772x595px
>>69852166
I'm only excited for Ace combat 7 desu only worthy ps4 vr game in opinion.
>>
File: 1386089924862.png (46KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
1386089924862.png
46KB, 419x248px
>>69852459
sup
>>
>>69852459
tl;dr

you can have the ones we dont want
>>
>>69852498
hey Peru. whats going on with you tonight?
>>
>>69852459
all asian chicks are like that.
>>
File: 1401298385752.jpg (121KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
1401298385752.jpg
121KB, 600x847px
>>69852519
I'm drunk as fuck yet tomorrow I have to work
I'm screwed yet can't stop laughing
>>
File: Mh8WSha.png (31KB, 416x281px) Image search: [Google]
Mh8WSha.png
31KB, 416x281px
>>69852519
>>69852511
>>69852459

The situation is changing in China. I see it with my own eyes. Literally, most foreigners can only get ugly chink girls now. 5-10 years ago we were fucking your hottest girls. Not the case anymore.

Now, chink males have gotten mysteriously rich. Money out of the asshole. Chink betas aren't afraid to sponsor hot girls. $3000, $5000, $10,000 dollars a month payment to hot Chinese girls that look like Fan Binging and Yifei Liu, this is nothing to Chinese businessmen. Buying tables and bottle service at the clubs and rolling in up in a Ferrari, this is a weekly routine for Chinese males now. A scrubby white English teacher can't compete. Where the fuck is the money coming from, Zhang?

Anyway, I'm making it my duty to encourage Chinese males to have sex with VR waifus and give up on Chinese girls, a la the Japanese.
>>
IMO the Japanese are always depressed because of their language, which I find to be in need of revision. Using a language shouldn't be a riddle-solving exercise. They should just switch to English.
>>
>>69852562
Drinking and working is the epitome of modern Chinese culture.

Your laid back attitude will suit you well when doing business in China.

I am glad that you are enjoying yourself, Peru.

>>69852522
Thats why you gotta get some attractive white and black girls by your side to use as leverage against the ones you want so they know they cant pull this kind of sly sneaky shit on you.

>>69852598
If you were Cambodian Khmer Rouge, then yes. 10 years ago you were allowed to fuck our girls. If you were any other foreigner (asides from Peru), then you were given the foreign immigrant azns (Japanese, Taiwanese, etc...) and told they were Chinese.
>>
>not just going for a normal girl

You can just turn her weird and into a freak over time. Just go for submissive girls. most of you have inferiority complexes anyways
>>
>>69852522
man, it seems no matter where I go, I cant escape the disloyalty of azn girls.

i was kinda holding out that Korea would have the most loyal girls but you guys are occupied by foreign government. at least the southern part of your peninsula is.

north korea is the last bastion for the azn race. their girls are still pure and loyal. even though i am still a little mad that their supreme leader taunted our politburo committee by tantalizing us with their finest women and then recalling them back just as things were getting hot and they were about to dance to north korean kpop for us
>>
>>69852166
Don't die out Japan please.
>>
>>69852166

>So we know the Japanese will go extinct within 500 years
>2017
>people don't understand natural selection

Japanese will evolve to become normies. It's bound to happen according to the principles Darwin taight us. Maybe Japs won't be able to make anime when they are normies but that's fine because anime is shit anyway.
>>
>>69852342
>t shang feng wang
>>69852798
>drinking and working
I think is like that all around the world, if you dont care as soon as you get a job you might fall for the same
>>
>>69852954

Nothing gets me hotter than fucking girls so malnourished that they might legitimately break a hip mid-coitus.

Rickets is the sexiest disease.

No, wait. That's retarded and so are you.
>>
File: birth-rate.png (32KB, 213x155px) Image search: [Google]
birth-rate.png
32KB, 213x155px
birth rate is going up in japan.
issue of the low rate will be solved by 2030.
>>
>>69852798
>meme
worst Korean women are literally feminazis egotistical sluts at this point. There is no hope for them unless they get reeducated at one point by best korea.
Thank god my current gf is Kazakh.
>>
>>69852495
>belkan war
>best war
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.