[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are bi-lingual+, why don't you become an ambassa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

If you are bi-lingual+, why don't you become an ambassador? High paying and great perks

https://twitter.com/GACCNewYork/status/819242314874945550
>>
File: mason symbol.jpg (102KB, 637x651px) Image search: [Google]
mason symbol.jpg
102KB, 637x651px
the job does not come without risks.

you also have to sell your soul and give out to serve free masonic interests

ESPECIALLY if youre from the western "civilization"
>>
>>69817560
Not true, ambassadors in the United States just eat fancy lunches and dinners errday and give speeches

Not Russian ambassador to Turkey
>>
>>69817501
>americans think being bilingual is such a great talent it qualifies you to be ambassador
LOL i speak 4 languages i'm not even qualified enough to be a fucking janitor in the romanian embassy

First off you need to complete the regular cursus with great results and i don't even have that

Then once you have that you need something like 5-7 years of superior studies in a great school which you'll probably never enter

Then you need to have several years of work experience in the domain as a diplomat or high-tier bureaucrat (for which you probably also need several years of work experience)

And then finally you need to suck a whole lot of jewish dick until maybe you get the job

so yeah that's why i don't become an ambassador
>>
>>69818173
Geez, sorry franckreich. I only wanted to show a career path
>>
>>69818292
it's too late anon, i dropped out of school at 15yo, i'm already playing catchup with everyone else here

i'm lucky enough to have maybe found a computer science formation which'd give me bac +5 in only 3 years, if i qualify for it at least i won't end up too much of a hobo and at this point that's all i'm hoping for really

otherwise idk what to even do, guess i can still become a soldier or a priest
>>
>>69818370
You could become a genetic office worker at the embassy or consulate. It will pay poorly though
>>
>>69818173
im actually studying law in uni and was planning to go on a state funded course designed to educate future diplomatic corps

too bad im only fluent in english, swedish & finnish, was planning to start studying french or german in uni but never got around to that
>>
>>69818630
Shut up you won i'm jealous of you already, fuck you, fuck everyone
>>
>>69818630
Things are so easy in Finland.
>>
File: marie.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
marie.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
>>69818746
>>69819257
????
>>
[ukraine]not impossible without connections with some people[/ukraine]
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.