[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Brazilian really speak portuguese or do Portuguese actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 20

File: 1484135336715.png (36KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1484135336715.png
36KB, 462x462px
Do Brazilian really speak portuguese or do Portuguese actually speak brazilian?

Think about this for a moment!
>>
File: 1db.jpg (30KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1db.jpg
30KB, 600x578px
>install software
>select your language
>Portuguese [Brazilian Flag]
>>
>>69793856
Do Canadians speak English or American?
Really makes me think
>>
>>69793856
written down its almost the exact same language as the European portuguse. But in Brazil the spoken language is full of slang and half the population is retarded niggers so the language naturally suffers
>>
>>69793856
Portugese but imho it should be renamed to braziliean because poortugal is just shithole

Same with english...it should be american
>>
>>69794159
This is the obvious answer but brazilians will tell you they improved the language.Brazilians are quite autistic when it comes to this.They have a huge inferiority complex because of the way they speak that they have to keep projecting their fucking worries to us on youtube video comments/etc.
At least americans are not retarded/autistic to the point of saying that american english is better than british english.
But oh well,the vocal majority is always the one that is heard but in brazil the people that think like this are like 98% and in america maybe less than 20%
After someone says what I just say,they will just say that brazil has many accents bla bla bla and that not them all sound like br portuguese.
It's pathethic really.
At least american english is pretty acceptable,it's not annoying at that.
Br portuguese to european portuguese is like jamaican english to scotish english.
>>
>>69794422
i really like the paulista accent though and i think its unique with its italian influence from the immigrants. What Brazilian accents do you think most closely match portugese portuguese and which do you consider abominations?
>>
>>69794422
eu sei que voce da o cu, baitoloel
>>
>>69794500
>paulista accent
>italian accent
paulista accent is the standard accent,like the californian american english(not the valley girl one)
Rio de janeiro accent is the most popular one outside brazil and the one you probably think about when you hear about br portuguese.
It's hard to tell which accent is closer to eu portuguese but I'd say the caipira accent(they pronounce the last ''e'' of words as ''ê'' the same way as portuguese people do like ''leitê'' instead of ''leitxi'' and etc.
>>
>>69794755
>paulista accent is the standard
kek no
>>
>>69794755
ive heard other brazilian accents where they dont pronounce the endings of words like chee like in infelizmente for example, and i know the city got a lot of italian immigrants and ive always been told italians helped influence that accent so maybe im just wrong. The Rio accent makes me angry because it has way too much lisping, like gosshhto or maishhh
>>
>>69794903
What is the standard then you fucking autistic.
This is what I'm talking about everybody,this people can't fucking decide...
Fucking monkeys
>>
>>69794050
We speak Canadian English, which is British spelling and American pronunciation, though there are some places where we commonly use American spelling and British pronunciation.

That's what we get for being part of the North American dialect continuum but a Dominion of the British Empire.

Not that all of North America shouldn't be part of the British Empire, of course.
>>
Dont associate us with those people that speak with dicks in their mouth.
>>
File: motherfucker.jpg (129KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
motherfucker.jpg
129KB, 848x480px
>>69795233
>dicks in their mouth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Q9EFDAsW8&t
>>
>>69795358
Why did u post this video?Do u want me to impregnate a portuguese girl?
Sorry but the only times i fucked them i used condom Joaquim. Lembranças de lisboahhh.
>>
>>69795358
the lisping is ridiculous fuck this shit. Like its sexy and all but i really dont dig the lisping at all.
>>
>>69795233
Wtf? It's like our situation. The gayspaniards sound like if they speak with a cock in their mouth. What's wrong with these iberians?
>>
File: pepegun.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
pepegun.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
Mexico & Brazil vs Spain & Portugal war fucking when?
>>
>>69795549
Yeah, she has a bit of a lisp. It's not the standard like in Spanish Castilian.

Also a lot of "bué", which is niggerspeak.
>>
>>69795654
You can't even win a drug war
>>
>>69794755
>paulista accent is the standard accent
L O L
O
L
>>
File: pronuncia-ti.png (368KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pronuncia-ti.png
368KB, 2000x2000px
>>69794755
>but I'd say the caipira accent(they pronounce the last ''e'' of words as ''ê'' the same way as portuguese people do like ''leitê'' instead of ''leitxi'' and

That's not true, I speak with caipira accent. The only ones that pronounce leite as leitE are southerners (that's not how the portuguese pronounce it). What are you thinking is pronouncing non-palatal ti, which is orange in this map.
>>
>>69793856
They speak Summer-Portuguese. I never got the hate towards it. It's a different flavour of the language.

The best accent to my ears is the Baía one.

I don't even mind seeing their flag, since most of the time the translations use the Brazilian norm anyway, and I'd rather read in English than Brazilian Portuguese or even Euro Portuguese. Not out of hate, but it's close enough for the small differences to throw me off.

Sure, some of them are retards, but it comes with being a huge and still new country. It's bound to sort itself out eventually. Calm Brazilians are usually pretty quiet and polite, so I don't mind them. I just wish the rest would just calm the fuck down and speak slower, because the particularities of the accent makes it a bit obnoxious when spoken too loud, with all the open vowels and whatnot.
>>
File: cryingpepe.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
cryingpepe.png
273KB, 600x583px
>>69795793

No bully pls.
>>
>>69794989
Standard is brazilian is not spoken by anyone, despite what some people might say. The accent is based on a generic southeastern accent without specific markers of each specific regions (without the paulista R, the carioca S and the mineiro prosody).
>>
>>69795654
I thought you mean Brazil + Portugal vs Mexico + Spain.

You got my hopes up.
>>
The ortographic reform of 1911 was a mistake
>>
>>69793856
Both statements are incorrect
If you go to Portugal they say we speak Brazilian and they speak Portuguese. That's all
>>69794422
>My mind is filled with memes and internet hate - the post
>>
>>69796233
> ortographic reform
non-Anglos unironically do this shit?

You're supposed to leave orthography alone; that way you see the original relationship between words.
>>
>>69796243
>If you go to Portugal they say we speak Brazilian and they speak Portuguese. That's all

Yeah, we usually refer to your version as Brasileiro, but that's because we refer to ours as Português, as opposed to Português Europeu.

Any official reference would be Português do Brasil.
>>
>>69796365
tell that to an american lmoa
>>
>>69796365
That's because English is a very simple language. Even then you guys have colour vs color and whatnot.

Romance languages are a bit more complex, and different peoples abbreviate different stuff or take different shortcuts.

Plus, we had our school reforms after the separation, despite there having been a grammar since the XIV's century.

Nowadays we tried a couple ortographic agreements to bring both versions closer, but neither side liked the changes and (partially) reverted back.

The African colonies still follow ours (albeit with their own accent, which is halfway between Brazilian and Portuguese), but have no say in the rules.
>>
>>69796721
>albeit with their own accent, which is halfway between Brazilian and Portuguese

No, african accents are 80% portuguese, 10% brazilian and 10% it's own thing, most brazilians can't distinguish between angolan and portuguese accents.
>>
>>69796809
>most brazilians can't distinguish between angolan and portuguese accents.
Bullshit. The officials and rich few do have European accents, I'll concede, but that's because they studied here/were home-schooled.

But the average Luso-African has a very strong ebonics accent, with open vowels (akin to Brazilian). They do use our rules and grammar.

That's why I said that they are about half-way. To us they sound somewhat Brazilian.

I swear I'm not memeing.
>>
>>69796924
Outro gajo
Uncanny valley m8
To us, they sound at least 60% European. We give far too much weight to what differentiate us instead of acknowledging the similarities
>>
File: makes_me_think.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
makes_me_think.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>69797181
All right, I'll accept that.

Also, Angolan is probably the most understandable out of the big three to us at least. Guinean and Mozambican are a bit weirder and denser.
>>
>>69794031
>install software
>select your language
>see Portuguese [Brazilian Flag]
>select english
>>
>>69794422
lol wtf no one says this
>>
>>69797322
To be fair
>install software
>select your language
>see Portuguese [Portuguese Flag]
>select english(uk)
>>
>>69795549
what the fuck are you talking about. do you even know what a lisp is
>>
>>69796924
>Bullshit.

M8, to you an accent from southern portugal and from northern portugal might sound super different, but to us it all sounds the same, same as angolan. You overestimate how much we know about portuguese from other countries.

African accents are obviously closer to portugal's though.
>>
>>69797450
just like us and the different brazilian accents DESU
>>
>people still think they're the same language
>>
>>69795549
castillian spaniard has a lisp,when we learn spanish from spain in school our teacher would made us say :''sopinha de maçinha'' to gain a lisp
>>
>>69797524
honestly spoken it's quite different but it's not as different as afrikaans from dutch so. and in written form it's exactly the same
>>
>>69794422
We just think portuguese accents are funny, that's why videos like these go viral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mcdh2Vf2Xk
>>
>>69797318
Mia Couto has the best Portuguese accent I've ever heard. It sounded like the perfect balance between our dialects. I would not mind if his became the standard tbqh famalabam
>>
>>69797576
>exactly the same
wew
>>
>>69797613
Mia couto is a nigger with mozambique accent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xtgUxggt_4
>>
>>69797512
No, I can definitely tell the different. It has a lot more variation than ours (and they usually open the vowels up which is easier for us to understand them than viceversa).

We can't tell where they are from, but we can tell the differences side-to-side.

>>69797570
>When we learn Spanish
No bacalhau for you for a week.

>>69797598
Kek, even I laughed at that out of the sheer silliness.

But our voice actors are literally parodying their voices on a lot of animes. Our Dragonball is absolutely great for how terrible it is. The vegeta guy was a waiter or something if I remember right.

They try to cram as many cheesy portuguese-pop-culture jokes in as they can.

>>69797613
I don't think I ever heard him speak. He's Mozambican, right?

>>69797691
He has a bit of an accent, but he's clearly taught by Euro Portuguese people. Also given that he's not black.
>>
>>69797691
ur dumb

>>69797613
yes i liked it quite a lot too

>>69797653
eles escrevem igual a nós maninho a única coisa que varia é a próclise que também é aceite no português de portugal só que ninguém usa
>>
>>69797598
>brazilians find a pre-established accent funny while their accent was molded over centuries by niggers,indians and european immigrants.

I know that at the end of the word''Parabéns'' we entonate the éns like parabeix
>>
>>69797691
It's quite pleasant to my ears. As I said, it appears as the perfect balance between eu-pt and br-pt and I rather enjoy it
>>
>>69797773
mesóclise best clise

>>69797819
He sounds almost 100% Portuguese.
But he's not very representative of a Mozambican accent at all.
>>
>>69797789
>pre-established accent
but this never existed
also our accent only came to be around the time of the filipes
>>
>>69795575
joe thio que ezztazz haulando? masho hosthia
>>
>>69797789
All accents diverge, even if people stay in the same place. You change the 'eins' to 'âinsh' though.
>>
i like brasil
i like brazilians on 4chan, they are amusing and they are bro tier
i just don't like how that country it like one of the most violent countries in the world, that's all, but i wouldn't mind visiting

i must be the only portuguese like this
>>
>tfw no colony will ever make fun of how you speak

It hurts to be alive. Thanks UK.
>>
>>69797996
I like you too. You guys are basically first-world brazil.
>>
>>69798026
Don't ethiopians make fun of the italian accent?
>>
>>69798026
That's because you're San Marino's colony. They are mocking you right now while you shitpost
>>
>>69798026
what about all those dialects like sardinian and venetian, do people make of of italian there?
>>
>>69797322
uynderrated
>>
>>69797996
I've never met a Portuguese that doesn't like Brazilian food. Yet Spanish food very few people like besides a couple of dishes. Which is weird since ours is a lot closer to the Spaniards, available-ingredients-wise, but the cook seems to be more important than the ingredients.

There's definitely a connection besides the banter going on.

>>69798088
First-and-a-half world.

>>69798026
Portugal/Spain/France might fit the bill, technically, but we have our own kids to take care of.
Romania, maybe?
>>
>>69798099
Italian language and colonists were removed by British administration
>>
>>69798088
you guys are basically "what if angola, moçambique, etc were all physically put together" before 1974
it's like an alternate universe
it's like an alternate history
so familiar yet so strange
it fascinates me a bit i have to admit, i know this sounds stupid af but i don't care
>>
>>69798026
How different is the Switzerland's italian?
>>
>>69795358
Why does it sound Slavic? Spics don't sound like this.
>>
File: 34234.jpg (60KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
34234.jpg
60KB, 750x423px
>>69794031
> install software
> select your language
> spanish [Panamanian flag]
>>
At least you're not on the final stage, where the bastardized version of your language is shilled as a separate one
>>
>>69795575
I heard that the dominant dialect in Spain is from the north which has lisping but the southern andalucian dialect doesn't and the reason even the genetically caucasian mexicans look brown is because most spanish colonists came from the south because of persecution of crypto-muslims

TACO AKBAR
>>
>>69798210
>I've never met a Portuguese that doesn't like Brazilian food

Brazilian food is portuguese food with native ingredients. People here like to pretend that our food is african, but if you research the history of feijoada (which is seen as a slave dish) it's obviously portuguese.
>>
>>69794755
Californian is standard in movies only

Most Americans speak with a Midwestern accent. Historically movies used a New York accent though.
>>
>>69798343
I know this is usually said as a meme, but honest to god, we retained more celtic/germanic influence on our accent/grammar, whereas Spanish retained more arabic/basque.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Portuguese_and_Spanish#Arabic_influence

We also had a ton of French influence, since it was always considered something notable to know a foreign language here, whereas Spain was always resistant to it.

That and we're very isolated, given that Spain is mostly empty in the middle.

>>69798432
Well, yeah. We have our own feijoada. And it shouldn't be surprising, but it is neat that it lasted for so long.
>>
>>69798422
it doesn't have anything to do with muslims, it's just that the people in the south kept talking with the normal S like everyone else does instead f learning the retarded northern accent no one else in the romance family uses
>>
>>69798432
>people like to pretend our food is african

why do you guys want to be niggers so badly?
>>
File: ai2.jpg (66KB, 555x862px) Image search: [Google]
ai2.jpg
66KB, 555x862px
>>69798343
European portuguese is a germanic language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro&t
>>
>>69798583
Grammar and lexicon say no. Just like Romanian isn't really Slavic and Czech and Slovene aren't actually German.
>>
>>69798422
>of persecution of crypto-muslims
No, there was no persecution by then. All the religious moors had died/converted/been expelled.

The south of the peninsula does have a bit more moorish blood, but the main reason more of them went to the colonies was because the main Spanish port was Cadiz, which is in the south. Andalusia was the district where they planted trees and built ships, and contributed more to the rise of the Spanish vaults in regards to industry. Corunha also helped for a while, I think.
>>
>>69798541
All colonies like to pretend they don't have anything to do with the mother countries. Americans like to say they have german heritage instead of british, same thing happens here, but with african/native/italian/whatever.
>>
>>69798583
LOL
>>
>>69798541
>why do you guys want to be niggers so badly?
I wouldn't go that far... although we're the country with the biggest black pop outside of Africa.
Africans did contribute to this cunt's culture, music and gastronomy. It's only fair to give to caesar what is caesar's
>>
File: portugal ya.jpg (88KB, 529x617px) Image search: [Google]
portugal ya.jpg
88KB, 529x617px
>>69798583
Yeah,grammar is latin of course but our pronounciation does not follow common romance/latin steriotypical phonetics.
Even romanian probably sounds more latin than european portuguese.
Brazilian portuguese is however,very latinized and much more ''romance'' than european portuguese.
I like to think we got our pronounciation from the suebis :D
>>
>>69798541
brazilian culture and national mythos is based on the mixing, the criole, the white and the black, the master and slave, mixed together, broke all rules, and formed a caldron of a nation
>>
>>69798422
Religious refugees did not go to the americas,how many fucking ships do you think spain and portugal had at their service?
Only official caravels,galleons etc could transport you to the new world...
>>
>>69798726
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LMAO
>>
>>69798726
>>69798629
>>69798726
>>
>>69798797
Shut the fuck up nigger.
>>
>>69794422
E essas nádegas ardidas, como vão?
>>
>>69798895
t. doesn't even know how to speak a single language besides spanish
i, for one, actually know german and a bit of dutch and our pronunciation has nothing to do with germanic languages, you sad sad fuck
>>
File: 1481322890308.png (69KB, 785x407px) Image search: [Google]
1481322890308.png
69KB, 785x407px
>>69793856
They both speak a Bantoid dialect.
>>
File: puzzled fan.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
puzzled fan.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>69798726
> does not follow common romance/latin steriotypical phonetics.
You're kinda right, your pronunciation is closer to how the french speak. Hence why when they learn PT they somewhat sound like you guys.
You're as latin as the frogs. Still quite latin though
>>
>>69798343
There's a property to languages which is the timing.

Most romance languages have syllable-timing. This means that they spend the same time per syllable, and makes it feel like a faster rhythm. Spanish, Italian and French do it. It's like they use staccato (if you know music theory) for their words. Like when Sam says "Poh-tay-toh", where every syllable has the same volume.

In most Germanic languages, you have stress-timing. This means that every word has a stressed syllable, and these stress syllables (and thus, the words) are the ones spoken equidistantly, keeping the language rhythm. This makes the language faster, but feels slower, becuse the beat is slower (but each beat carries a word, as opposed to a syllable).

Euro Portuguese and Catalan are the only Romance languages that are stress-timed, which is why they have closed vowels (for the non-stressed syllables). English, dutch and the nordic languages also do this.

The weird thing is that Brazilian Portuguese only does this when spoken slowly. Whenever they start speaking more loudly and faster, they gradually go from stress-timed to syllable-timed, which is very odd.
>>
>>69796508
Portuguese people are just buttmad that they lost their own language. You guys are pathetic. I despise all of you.
Ah, just a reminder: Your country is doomed. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1483972708009.jpg (129KB, 924x976px) Image search: [Google]
1483972708009.jpg
129KB, 924x976px
>>69794422
wew
>>
>>69799066
brazilian portuguese is a mixed language

also for the sad fuck claiming portuguese is a germanic language, timing has nothing to do with pronunciation and it evolved separately from german, from latin into portuguese
>>
>>69799097
Why? Brazilian Portuguese only comes up in comparisons, in which saying Brazilian and Portuguese helps the discourse a lot.

We're not that buttmad. Well, some cunts are, but it's not representative.
>>
>>69799097
No matter what, if Portugal was to collapse Brazil would help it.
>>
File: 600px-Visigothic_Kingdom (1).png (257KB, 600x658px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Visigothic_Kingdom (1).png
257KB, 600x658px
>>69798981
I speak norwegian,portuguese,spanish,I'm 1/4 norwegian and I was just pointing out facts.
Eu.pronunciation is probably the least latin of the romance languages maybe after french.
EU-PT has that harshness,stern look to it.
>>69799097
How did we learn our language?Did the people in the villages just decide to speak differently?
Stress-timed pronunciation is a characteristic of the galician-portuguese language only present in germanic languages,where do you think it came from?
>>
>>69799097
there's literally nothing wrong with calling brazilian portuguese "brasileiro"
>>
File: 1461552377703.png (73KB, 1441x783px) Image search: [Google]
1461552377703.png
73KB, 1441x783px
>>69799097
>>
>>69799227
What about Catalan, moron?
>>
>>69798361
Literally never lmao
>>
>>69799268
Catalan doesn't exist
>>
>>69799227
>Eu.pronunciation is probably the least latin of the romance languages maybe after french.
you're right in at least this, it is the most farthest romance language from latin second to french, which has nothing to do with "germanic accent", it's just an evolution from latin
we are romance. while the snowniggers were doing NOTHING for milennia, we were actually doing stuff down here
now fuck off from my country you fucking esquimó
>>
>>69799268
Catalan is a nationalist invent of the 19th century
>>
>>69793856
We speak an portuguese variation that is easier to understand, since the portuguese from Portugal sound like they are on cocaine.
>>
Portuguese from pooptugal is inferior anyone that disagree is a pooptuguese. End of the discussion.
>>
File: 1483321082761.jpg (360KB, 973x644px) Image search: [Google]
1483321082761.jpg
360KB, 973x644px
>>69799419
DELET THIS
>>
>>69799336
This has always come as a a weird divide to me.

Following the logic of "only northern european is white", then whites besides Brits have done fuck all for centuries, and have only enjoyed some prosperity in the last 50-70 years. Their only claim to superiority is by proxy to some other cunts that actually did shit. Even the Germs only exist to fuck nice things up.

At least the southern Europeans have been doing shit other than destroying everything for the past millenium.

>>69799369
When spoken slowly, Brazilian always sounds like it's being spoken through a smile, which makes it sound a bit naive a and honest, in a good way.
>>
>>69799419
PARARAPAPAPRA PA PA PA ,MORRO DO DEDEU NOIX VAMOX INVADJI,NOIS COM OS ALEMAU VAMOS NOS DIVERTXI
>>
>>69799419
brasil brasil cheiras a caril
haha e o teu pai é um mandril
hahaha
>>
>>69799066
>Whenever they start speaking more loudly and faster, they gradually go from stress-timed to syllable-timed, which is very odd.

It's the opposite, specially in some accents, like mineiro. Gaucho (southern) accent is more stressed time because of spanish influence.
>>
>>69799476
VAMOS SI DIVERTXI*
Dumb tuga doesnt even know the lyrics.
>>
>>69799543
I mean, from the same individual.

The same individual speaking slowly is more stress-timed than when he's speaking faster. It's definitely noticeable.
>>
File: 1483644156006.jpg (125KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
1483644156006.jpg
125KB, 640x908px
>>69799581
Respect your royalty, monkey
>>
Also every woman from Portugal is astonishing ugly

Also they eat land snails on lunch, the most digusting earth creature.
>>
>>69799644
Impossible when my royalty is uglier, smaller and weaker than me.
I stayed 2 months in Lisbon and trust me you guys are completely fucking ugly.
>>
>>69799646
snails are delicious at least we don't eat monkey meat
>>
File: abandon thread.gif (977KB, 354x242px) Image search: [Google]
abandon thread.gif
977KB, 354x242px
>tfw Picolé and Caxias found the thread
Peace faggots. I'm out
>>
File: 1483813886525.png (83KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1483813886525.png
83KB, 2000x1400px
>>69799718
>Monkey can't find other monkeys to rape
>>
>>69794755
Wouldn't it be the carioca accent considering they're the one that had the most portuguese influence over the years?
>>
Why can't we be friends?
>>
>>69799838
This is 4chan
>>
Isto tornou-se no /luso/
>>
>>69799838
im ur fren bralisl
i liek barisl
>>
>>69798690
Americans with British heritage don't care because we revolted against Britain- the Southerners are mostly British and so are the Mormons but no one is hanging out union jacks in Utah or Kentucky.
>>
>>69798715
>biggest black pop

That's an American meme. A guy who is 1/4 black is hardly a nigger, especially in the traditional Brazilian conception of race.
>>
>>69798785
Genetics have proven that a lot of Spanish people in New Mexico have Jewish ancestry and have certain crypto-Jewish practices in their Catholicism because Jews who converted to Catholicism were discriminated against in Spain because of the Blood Laws and so migrated to the new world.

Portugal never had the Blood Laws.
>>
>>69799838
Right? I like Portugal. :3
>>
>>69799475
>Germoney did nothing

holy meme empire

Also poland was useful too
>>
>>69799145
>t. guy from the algarve
>>
>>69800163
>holy meme empire
probably the first meme after the fall of the roman empire

>>69800229
portuguese is latin, fuck off chicano
>>
>>69799802
I'm handsome so it was quite easy to fuck ur girls.
>>
>>69799838
There are 200 million Brazilians and 10 million Portuguese

50 million Spaniards and 130 million Mexicans (soon to be 150 million)

324 million Americans (soon to be 304 million) and 66 million British

Portugal is by far the smallest and weakest colonizing power with independent settler colonies.
>>
>>69800244
Hey it isn't your fault you look like a male version of Ariana Grande. That's just the Arab blood. Someday you can visit Morocco, your ancestral homeland just like I can visit New England, my ancestral homeland.
>>
>>69800287
you didn't even count the remaining spanish speaking countries
>>
>>69800336
t. bone bashing idiot's grandson

also ariana grande is italian and quite hot 2bh
>>
>>69800287
>empire's strength is measured by how many rapebabies you can make
wew
>>
>>69800287
>Portugal is by far the smallest and weakest colonizing power with independent settler colonies.
That only make their achievements much more impressive. They were the first one to venture into the unknown oceans, first europeans to reach the farthest asia and built a transcontinetal empire with way less people than the others. If I was Tuga I'd be proud of my ancerstors and my country's rich history.
>>
>>69795654

American here, you guys will win. The wine and ham loving Iberians are not ready for your level of brutality.
>>
>>69800536
That dude thinks you need the same number of Lusos to make a dent in Spaniards at anything.

Each of us is worth 20 of them at the very least.
>>
>>69800710
PORTUGAL CARALHO
>>
>>69800710
This.I went to spain and I had to pay 20 tickets just to watch a real madrid game.
>>
>>69800710
Two random dudes choosen randomly, one is a Tuga, other a Spaniard, have to fist fight to death, who wins?
>>
>>69801515
they end up hugging each other because they are tsundere but none wants to admit the like the other
>>
>>69801515
The second Spaniard who gets to bury his friend, because for a little while he has a job.
>>
>>69794422
>At least americans are not retarded/autistic to the point of saying that american english is better than british english

we do though, even here, people say it's more "germanic" or whatever, but I'm not sure how much of that is just trolling
>>
>>69797322
Not uninstall?
>>
>>69794422
>brazilians will tell you they improved the language.
yanks do it too, albeit jokingly (usually) but all they did was drop a few U's and add a few Z's
also they pronounce everything WRONG
>>
>>69795358
CUTE
>>
File: 1467377336742.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467377336742.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>69795793
>>69796047
>>
>>69800786
kek
>>
hello my poor bros, how are you moortugal?
>>
>>69796109
>the paulista R
What is that? It's some kind of French-like R?
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.