[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH* That's all it takes for a zionist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1483381781639.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483381781639.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a zionist colonist to demolish your rightfully owned house and claim the real estate as his own with the full sanction of the israeli government. Why don't you own a gun?
>>
>>69780973
>imblyign human rights apply in the West Bank
what are you, a fucking nazi?
>>
pekka l thought you were a smater goy ffs

like how the fuck are you being removed nigga just be jewish like nigga fucking stop being a smelly arab
>>
guns in the WB costs a fucking fortune these days
thanks, Judea Brigade
>>
>>69780973
Arabs may be filth, but Jewish actions in regards to Palestine Arabs sicken me.
>>
>>69780973
There was the Holocaust u know
>>
Real talk, why don't the Israelis just start issuing smallpox blankets at their Palestinian relief centers?
>>
>>69790293
Because it's much easier to spike the palestinian water supply they are in complete control of with all kinds of nasty shit.
Poisoning wells is a hallowed jewish tradition after all.
>>
because there isn't a palestinian relief center

jews don't believe in helping others
>>
>>69780973
>I care about Camelfuckers because I act like I'm not an Camelfucker and tottaly a Finn in 4chan
>>
>>69790550
Nice strawman you fucking kike
>>
>>69790761
Shoo shoo shitskin
>>
>>69790761
Hey man nice flag.
>>
>>69790807
Shoo shoo schlomo
>>69790852
please don't annex me
>>
I stand with Israel
>>
>>69780973
Boom clap the sound of my heart the beat goes on and on and on and on and
>>
>tfw zionist

https://youtu.be/QNYF-fiLB4c?t=45
>>
what happens to money when a jew dies and has no kids or family alive to inherit it?
>>
>>69793983
The synagogue takes it.
>>
There is no country i hate more than Israel
>>
>>69780973
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHQ_wWbG9Y
>>
>>69786971
t. brainwashed by swedish school system and media
>>
Arabs in the WB have tons of guns. If you open a boiler on a roof in the WB there's a good chance you'll find guns.
>>
>>69794627
They have a reason to have them
>>
>>69794841
Honestly they use them against each other more than against us.
>>
>>69794506
Ein dönner mit scharf bitte.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.