[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy is it to pick up girls in your country? https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: GOTTA.jpg (87KB, 508x810px) Image search: [Google]
GOTTA.jpg
87KB, 508x810px
How easy is it to pick up girls in your country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8HfTHqu9mY
>>
Im Paki and i get girl here in Finland but especially in UK. British are cucked by BPC.
>>
>>69780968

fairly, if you go to clubs and spend money on them
>>
>>69781002
Hello Pekka. Having fun roleplaying?

>>69781045
That's a cuck thing to do
>>
>>69780968
>talking for 6 minutes

Fuck, we would be making out on the second minute already. The western world has a lot to learn with Brazilians on that subject.
>>
>>69780968
again with the fake PUA videos?
>>
I'm good looking with no confidence. I only get used by drunk chicks so no gf for me.
>>
>>69781366
Btw, it's fairly easy here depending on where you are. Nightclubs and college parties are the right place to get chicks.
>>
>>69780968
Is that a giant cumstain on his pants?
>>
>>69781002
Indians and Pakis have tiny 4 inch cocks.
>>
Seems to my a lot of them are a bit on the fatter side so you'd probably have to be quite strong to comfortable pick them up, but most men would be able to pick up most women I think.
>>
women pay YOU for sex
>>
>>69781366
how easy is the life of a chad
>>
>>69781002
>British are cucked by BPC
>BPC
>B
>>
Easy enough, unless you're am autismo like yours truly.
>>
>>69782027
Wondering this too
>>
>>69780968
Very.
>>
In NL not so good for me, but when I was in Asia I was a God.
>>
I often get approached by women when I go out.

I almost never go out because i have no friends or money. Never had anything for more than a night.
>>
If you want to fuck sluts, it's easy.

If you want to marry a sweet, chaste girl and make babies, you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>69785377
Easy if you are a chad and over 1,80m, which is not my case. Being from a rather rich family hasn't even ever helped.
I had a lot of success with frog qts when I was studying in France though.
>>
>>69785377
Didn't mean to give you a (you) but here's your second one, you are welcome Billy Bob.
>>
File: 423423.jpg (19KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
423423.jpg
19KB, 396x385px
lol reading this thread makes me very uncomfortable, are women really that easy for you guys? I tried a lot, maybe I'm really just too fucking ugly

at this point they're like ferraris to me, I can't even see myself with one in fantasy

fuck
>>
> this thread
>>
>>69785669
I am 194cm and muscular. The reason you're shit out of luck here is because there are no sweet, chaste girls in existence past high school, and that observation may be out of date since I graduated 10 years ago now.
>>
Depend on your wingspan. If it's less than 171 cm's, you're not getting any girl.
Also, colour of wings contribute too.
>>
>>69782256
Dick size is a meme
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>69786261
>that comment
>that flag
Sure thing zhang.
>>
File: 1479167613531.jpg (56KB, 732x761px) Image search: [Google]
1479167613531.jpg
56KB, 732x761px
Easy as fuck. They act naive and will be harder to pick up depending on how wealthy they are but if you're good enough you'll be able to fuck them. I think those roasties relate my autism to a strong personality, so they end up liking me.
>>
i started following joe wellers advices
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvQV8gygo4o
i have just fucked 6 girls since then, really this guy is awesome
>>
>>69780968
it's pretty hard, they're fat as hell
>>
i look good and i`m attentive. easy
>>
>>69786631
Embarassing & self-indulgent.
>>
File: 1434934595695.jpg (188KB, 1023x986px) Image search: [Google]
1434934595695.jpg
188KB, 1023x986px
>>69786631
>>
p. easy as long as you have the balls of doing it so.
I've seen literal human wastes getting 8/10 gfs all the time, no money, no tricks, just pure fucking confidence.
Most girls in here grow watching novelas and romantic shit on netflix, they might go for the attractive lad, but if you have the charisma and the confidence there's always a fucking chance.
Other than that, sex is more common among friends than total strangers, is kinda hard to score a girl in a club if she has no idea who you are due to insecurity, but if you've met each other on a past occasion, is friend's of a friend of yours or follows you on social media then the deal is basically sealed already.
>>
>>69780968
Don't know. I never try it.
>>
>>69780968
Very easy if you're Mexican. Swedish girls got a fetish for Mexican men.
>>
>>69786631
wtf is wrong with his arm
>>
>>69788449
your options for girls in the US
>250kg, going around in a motorized chair, fat acceptance instagram, probably bi-curious
>feminist, stifles her cock-craving self because "male privilege" and "it's my body". probably lesbian and triggered by incorrect use of pronouns when referring to her trans-black he-girlfriend.
>christian and virgin until marriage. probably a boy scout. makes out with cousin during family trips
>bimbo college slut with alpha-chi-omega sweater. probably a cheerleader and prom queen in highschool. feels entitled to a 22cm cock.

do you even have normal girls in Americuck?
>>
>>69788449
you must live in a flyover state if they are all fat as hell.
>>
Relatively easy. Not for me because I'm fat, but my normie friends don't seem to have too much problems getting chicks.
>>
Lmao every country is easy, maybe with exception Saudi Arabia and similar shitholes where they stone people
>>
>>69785669
We like southern europeans, they're exotic
>>
>>69791307
but you are southern european
>>
>>69781432
iktf

Any other good looking yet socially inept people here?
>>
>>69780968
Impossible.
>>
>>69780968
Impossible, you might get some making out in a club but that's it.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.