[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The forefathers of the girl in the left got some british

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1483706727223.jpg (85KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1483706727223.jpg
85KB, 666x666px
>The forefathers of the girl in the left got some british land from the brits or stole some palestinian land from the palestinians depending on who you ask
>The forefathers of the girl in the right summoned a large army and tried to kill 5 million jews and make israel Judenfrei, but did only manage to kill a few hundred soldiers while suffering heaving losses themselves

Why can't they just be friends even though their forefathers did something unfair to each other?

Young jews doesn't hate young germans even though the germans have forefathers who killed 6 million jews with gas and made soap and lamp screens out of them. Young germans doesn't hate poles because the americans and russians decided to give like half of germany to poland. Tourists with danish passport stamp in their passports aren't denied entry to norway even though denmark jewed us for greenland, iceland and the faroe islands

Also, this is a discussion about culture, and why arabs are so little forgiving in nature compared to other cultures, if you wanna talk politics and hurr durr jews, fuck off to /POL/
>>
>>69780825
as if Israeli aggression against arabs ever stopped, even even even even if you ignore all horrendous atrocities commited by zionists in palestinian and lebanese lands, Israel still controls usa foreign policy, which is in no secret the biggest criminal towards arabs and muslims, and ongoing aggression
>>
>>69780983

I've never seen Arab debate Israeli here about these things. They only talk about memes and anime if they get to reply to each other.
>>
>>69781073
>judging people based on posts
All I talk with jews here is ashtray jokes, and if suddenly people started to kill jews on streets, I would hide as much as I can in my basement.
No one with a bit of brains really gives a fuck about conflicts on internet, m8.
>>
colonization is ongoing in Palestine, the other conflicts you mentioned are over

Europe gets a couple of million refugees and throws a fit, why shouldn't they when their region has been colonized?
>>
>>69780825
kikes are going hard on palestinians even today
palestinians have the right to defend themself, fuck off jidf
>>
>>69780983
>Israel still controls usa foreign policy
you should stop believing all the things you're reading at /POL/ lol
>>
File: 1482920873339.png (97KB, 313x435px) Image search: [Google]
1482920873339.png
97KB, 313x435px
>>69780825
Even though, Turks are definitely a hundred times more secular and supposedly "more tolerant" than Arabs, in national polls it was really striking differnce between Arab ratings of Christians, and Turkish ratings of Christians, and that's because Turkey has very recent history with religious wars against Christians, last war Arabs had with Christians for religious reasons was centuries ago, plus there is really bitter hatred between some Christian populations like Armenians and Turks, whereas Lebanese and Syrians really love their armenian minority
Compared to Israeli-Arab relationship, Jewish aggression is still ongoing in the modern day and in the most brutal ways, it's no surprise Arabs would have anti-Jew views
>>
File: What_5eb977_6107463.jpg (14KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
What_5eb977_6107463.jpg
14KB, 300x256px
>>69781314
>>
>>69781689
'secularism' in Turkey means you're a nationalist who worships at Ataturk's shrine. the Turks destroyed even their minorities supposed to be protected by treaties, this didn't happen in Arabic-speaking countries
>>
>>69781689
if you had asked people if they had a favourable view of christians in scandianavia, you would probably have gotten a number around 6% here as well.

christians slut shame girls who do what they want with their own bodies, they hate gays, they force bars to close early
>>
>>69780983
>controls usa foreign policy
can you grow up please?America just knows that Israel is a good deterrance in the middle east...
>>
>>69780825
Because admitting defeat is haram for arabs and that's why they still fight their useless fight. Anybody else would already discuss terms (and the West Bankers somewhat do).
>>
File: IMG_0325.jpg (37KB, 584x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
37KB, 584x438px
>>69780825
Whos letting the jidffag lose again?
>>
File: hizbaoun (2).jpg (37KB, 203x250px) Image search: [Google]
hizbaoun (2).jpg
37KB, 203x250px
>>69780825
> 2017
> still no weapon-savvy, anti-imperialistic, fanatically dedicated Hezbolladyfriend

It's OK. Everything is OK.
>>
>>69782822
You're supposed to write "Who left oven hatch open?".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.