[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://life.ru/t/%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B 2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8/957978/gh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

https://life.ru/t/%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8/957978/ghosduma_v_piervom_chtienii_diekriminalizirovala_poboi_v_siemie

HE HEY, WE ARE FALLING HEADLONG TO THE THIRD WORLD FROM SECOND!
Russian parliament has made legal family violence. If you beat your children, or have fights with your wife, it's legal now! Only a small fine maybe.
I hope they legalize killing gays, burning witches and make wearing beards and traditional russian suit mandatory soon.
>>
>traditional russian suit
You're all already wearing Adidas though
>>
>>69780535
Fucking god, what the hell is this shit?
They are mad?
>>
>>69780535

That's good, more Russian women will marry Finnish guys instead. We have a lot of bachelors here.
>>
>>69780609
Cuck
>>
>>69780535
>>69780579
Fucking liberals gtfo
If I wanna beat the shit out of my wife I do it. That's it. All of you Ivans Cuckoldovs can go wherever you want.
>>
Пoльcкaя вeликaя импepия
Poccия co cнeгoм Hигepия
>>
>Oднaкo пpимeчaтeльнo, чтo тaкoe пpecтyплeниe бyдeт cчитaтьcя aдминиcтpaтивным пpaвoнapyшeниeм тoлькo в тoм cлyчae, ecли oнo былo coвepшeнo впepвыe.
Isn't domestic violence always a continuous affair?
>>
>>69780631

How am I a cuck? We have bachelors because young women move to big cities. In small towns guys outnumber girls 3 to 1, we are facing the extinction of Finnish race.
>>
>>69780692
He's assuming that you'd be marrying women with benises. Pretty reasonable desu. Why marry woman without benis when you can have with?
>>
>>69780579
M I Z U L I N A

I

Z

U

L

I

N

A

>>69780645
Animal
>>69780692
>guys outnumber girls 3 to 1, we are facing the extinction of Finnish race
All these guys sit at home and play vidya, listen to the metal and bang each other in sauna. Girls are not Finnish thing.
>>
>>69780772
>liberal pok-pok-pok
lol you're such a loser omg
>>
>>69780655
If you beat the shit out of your wife, she would likely to be afraid to report to the police the following cases.
>>
>>69780804
I bet you want to legalize honor killings too, retard? Or legalize snokhachestvo? (for foreigners, snokhachestvo is Russian tradition eliminated in USSR, when you could fuck your son's wife).
>>
File: 1483480418872.png (1MB, 1386x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1483480418872.png
1MB, 1386x1600px
>>69780754
> Why marry woman without benis when you can have with?
Agree
>>
>>69780822
You beat your wife once, she's afraid.
Beat her several more times and she's just as afraid, but also tired of getting beat.
She goes to police and says you've been beating her many times. Doctor inspects her and says that's true. You go to jail.
>>
>>69780940
In some cases yes, but don't you know tons of wifes who stay with their husband even if they beat them severely every day?
>>
>>69780804
> beating a girl

alpha detected
>>
>>69780879
So what you gonna do about it? Rioting?
Fuck lel no, you gonna complain on 4chan about it. What else could anyone expect from a stupid russkiy liberal?
>>
It's too bad America is in NATO and not CSTO
You guys seem like a lot more fun, I'd kill to train with you guys
>>
>>69781031
>don't you know tons of wifes who stay with their husband even if they beat them severely every day?
No, but I know very few people and would probably not pick up clues to such a situation unless it they were very obvious.
>>
>>69781164
Were you rioting when gays were officially legalized in 1997?
>>
>>69781370
I don't have anything against gays tbqh as long as they keep their bed stories away from me.
Also in 1997 I was 5 so you know. I didn't touched me a lot.
>>
That one Japanese poster was right.

Russians are just white niggers.
>>
>>69781546
No that's only the tuvans and they're Asian
>>
>>69781120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0EswByAl0
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.