[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1.Your cunt 2.Does your cunt's president like to get peed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1477137688291.jpg (298KB, 1462x1462px)
1477137688291.jpg
298KB, 1462x1462px
1.Your cunt
2.Does your cunt's president like to get peed on?

>Italy
>No
>>
>Australia
>Yes
>>
>>69775087
kek
>>
>UK
>No
*Buzz'credible news source'Feed intensifies*
>>
>>69775087
lol
>>
>Buzzfeed is "real" news in the minds of leftists
>>
>>69777488
Buzzfeed has an actual news division. The clickbait stuff is mostly used to fund that.
>>
>>69775087
It was interesting, but I am not sure if it was credible report. I was reading on the issue all the day long now and I has made the following conclusions:
1) Well, it's obvious that DNC was hacked by our intelligence. Putin obviously favored Trump both because Trump was promising isolationist policy (yet he has already broken this promise) and Putin has a personal grudge for Hillary.
2) It's also possible that many fake news and other staff like that were prepared by our intelligence too. Our government has a huge, solid experience on such a things. Fakes and compromising materials are the biggest tool in Russian political struggle, it has been used massively both by Putin and opposition since 90s. Pro-government media release fakes, often impossibly retarded, every month. If they worked to help Trump they had certainly used.
3) On the other hand, I don't think Trump has any direct deals and agreements with Putin. If it was like that, it had been revealed by the FBI and CIA long, long time ago, during elections, and Trump could be imprisoned for treason. Obviously Trump was okay with Russia helping him, but he didn't have agreements.
4) Putin has actually fucked up. Being elected, Trump assigned Bush style hawks on all the major positions and doesn't talk about isolation anymore. Moreover, McCain recently announced that he doesn't accuse Trump in having any deals, but calls for him to be more a strict person towards Russia. On the other hand, Rex Tillerson is going to make an anti-Russian speech in Senate officially, with all the rhetorics about Ukraine. Trump himself has said recently that China and Russia should be punished for cyber attacks. Trump obviously used compliments towards Putin because his voters, American conservatives, like Putin for his conservative policies. You should be an idiot to suppose Trump would give up USA national interests which are obviously opposite to Russian ones.
>>
I can't believe there are retards who actually believe in that
>>
File: image95.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
image95.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>
>>69775087
>rance
>yes, totally
>>
>brazil
>Yes
>>
>>69779351
I can't believe there are retards who actually defend russia and their puppets on the internet FOR FREE
>>
>>69779994
Mee takas lukemaan iltapaskaa, lammas
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.