[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what were the ghost stories and legends that are told in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Geo-map-europe-ukraine[1].png (23KB, 663x455px) Image search: [Google]
Geo-map-europe-ukraine[1].png
23KB, 663x455px
what were the ghost stories and legends that are told in your country to scare children?

In American there is the one about the spooky made up place called "ukraine." It was said that if you drove out the country at 2AM on a night with no moon and flashed your high beams three times you would hear it's cries of a unique ethnic and cultural identity unique from russia and poland.
>>
>>69771827
Little kids
Never never never
Dont walk in africa
>>
>>69771891
lol, i think we must force this lyric.
Like ebil stalin's era racist poem
>>
File: 999.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
999.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>non-Slavs who hate Ukraine
Fucking why? The greatest "crime" they ever committed was having an ethnogenesis a little too late for people's liking. Ukrainians literally never did anything to piss off non Slavs. Being so much of a Russiaboo that you hate Ukrainians is just cringey.
>>
**You are now entering the Twilight zone**
>>
Black pete takes you to Spain if you haven't behaved nicely during the year.

There you will go to the Pietenschool to become a black pete yourself.
>>
File: schenkman1906.jpg (46KB, 470x310px) Image search: [Google]
schenkman1906.jpg
46KB, 470x310px
>>69773684
>>
>>69772494
>Ukrainians literally never did anything to piss off non Slavs
They never did but they definetely will, so what about just hating them in advance
>>
File: mee-inden-zak.jpg (45KB, 470x322px) Image search: [Google]
mee-inden-zak.jpg
45KB, 470x322px
>>69773722
That postal bag is traditionally filled with candy or presents.
But an empty one is quite useful for putting kids in.
>>
>>69773684
>>69773722
>>69773761
So this is what the dutch think of spaniards...
>>
File: 56816_original.jpg (64KB, 700x493px) Image search: [Google]
56816_original.jpg
64KB, 700x493px
>>69772494
The greatest "crime" they ever committed was disliking the based vlad saviour of white people. They derailed from way of prosperity in the hands of george aka dirty kike mason soros.

They we're nazis during WWII (actually not, but I writing MY history as I want.)
Ukraine never existed before 1991 and all of their territories it's a gift from warm hearted, people loving tsars. (watch the proof picture)

Also they a sold all their nuke strategical bombers so they can NEVER carpet bomb someone anymore
HA!

And check out their economics dude, it's just PATHETIC, I mean, I dont live there, and will never be, but still check out yo, haha!
>>
question for ukies.
how is our occupation of Odessa and co viewed like over there?
I mean, our temporary governance of it, not the occupation as an act
>>
>>69771827
>ghost stories and legends
1990-1999. Some scary perion modern russia.
Others...read russian creepy threads. they are delishios.
>>
File: 158.png (15KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
158.png
15KB, 447x378px
>>69774210
Redpilled af, my dude.
>>
>>69773731
What will they do?
They're too poor.
>>69774210
>southern Ukraine
>given to Ukraine when it was the heartland of the Zaporozhian Sich, which is pretty much founded the modern Ukrainian state
Fucking EPIC
>>
>>69771827
>ukraine

>>>/x/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.