[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Arabs incapable of peacefuly coexisting with each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 2014+24small.jpg (168KB, 913x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2014+24small.jpg
168KB, 913x1200px
Arabs in the middle east all have
>Similar culture(all speak Arabic, mostly Muslim)
>Most are Muslim(All believe in the same god)
>The Shia/Sunni divide is minor when compared to the Catholic/Orthodox/Protestant Schism that exists in Christianity.
>Have a common enemy( Israel, degenerate westerners/Infidels)
Yet today and even in the past few hundred years, they have shown the world that they are incapable of peacefuly coexisting. Stable Arab societies are mostly those led by authoritarian and oppressive governments.

Compare them to Indians who are divided by Castes, Religion(Muslims, Jains, Hindus, Christians) and regional cultures(There's more than a hundred different Indian languages) and who also have a similar history of infighting yet today, they have a peaceful democracy.

Why can Pajeets peacefully coexist, yet Arabs cant despite being a homogenous people?
>>
>>69771100
The things you listed are wrong and the region is unstable and fucked to shit by themselves but mostly foreigners and outliers.
>>
>>69771166
t.mohahmmed
Westerners didnt create the Sunni/Shai divide, they merely exploited it. Arabs have long been divided by tribalism and sectarianism. Even T.I. Lawrence wrote about it, in his memoir. This was more than a hundred years, right before the destruction of the last Islamic empire when the west didn't have much of influence in the politics of the middle east.
>>
>>69771100
Arabs glorify war and violence, a bit like nig culture
>>
File: ob1.jpg (91KB, 441x432px) Image search: [Google]
ob1.jpg
91KB, 441x432px
>>
>>69771100
Indians don't peacefully coexist
>>
>>69772194
This. Has OP even heard of Pakistan and Bangladesh?
>>
>>69771100
Indians were also killing each other before they seperated
And Shia/Sunni fight isn't this simple, there are forces behind it that fund dividing in order to protect its interests
>>
>>69771499
Yeah right because it was war-glorifying Arabs who started the two bloodiest wars in history am I right
>>
>>69772808
Actually, the three bloodiest wars ever were started by Christians, since the Taiping Rebellion is #3.
>>
>>69772808
I fail to see how it is relevant to judge the arabs as we witness them today.
>>
>>69772896
Shut up e*rotrash
>>
>>69771100

Because Arabs are incompetent and unable to rule themselves. Nearly without exception the only times the middle east has been at peace/productive was when non-arabs either ruled outright or where a figurehead and non arabs ran the state.
>>
>the only stable and democratically functioning country in the middle east is israel
i-i'm just saying, a-anon...
>>
>>69772890
>the God Worshippers
>Christian
>>
>>69777140
>the only stable one is funded by anglos and not intervened by anglos
wow what did he mean guys
>>
>>69777140
>Israel
>stable
>>
>>69771100

Becus oil and jews
>>
>>69777140

Its also the one funded by USA and Europe and filled with europeans who dont even live there half a year
>>
>>69771100
You know less than a century ago, Europe wasn't any different from what the Middle East is now...

Economic cooperation is literally the only thing that's stopping us from killing each other again.
>>
>>69785236
Education ad rationalism is, same as ultranationalism was fuel of european idiots so is religion of modern goatfuckers
>>
>>69771100
Go read up on what happened when the british left india, it's seriously fucked
>>
>>69785236
I'm pretty weak on my European history, but didn't you all finish up most of your religious wars in the 1600s?

The actual religious wars I mean. Where you had, say, Roman Catholics on one side and Anglicans on the other. I'm not talking about just persecution, but actual religion versus religion violence.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.