[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that J1-P58 is Y-DNA male lineage most commonly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2117.png (70KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2117.png
70KB, 800x581px
Daily reminder that J1-P58 is Y-DNA male lineage most commonly associated with Gulf Arabs where it reaches over 70% and saying that they were "Phoenicians" means that Mohammad and his pet dog were Phoenicians.

Anyways, this map shows were the Arabs raped parts of Europe and if you live in a country with J1-P58 lineage that means you're an Arab rape baby and a sandnigger!
>>
>>69770508

What is the issue here? Spanish people look very good because of their mixed heritage.
Compare with Basque, Belgian, British etc.
>>
>>69770508
>hungary
How. Did Ottomans raped you so hard?
>>
>>69770508
>Cantabria

how?
>>
>haploshit

Back to kc
>>
>>69770621

>raids/rapes

>>69770548
Invasion of Hungary happened a few years after the conquest of Arab lands by the Turks. Turks probably used them as soldiers in conquering Hungary and Slovakia and Romania which explains why those countries have J1-P58 lineages.
>>
J1 doesn't necessarily mean you're a rape baby. You could also be a Jew.
>>
>>69770740

Except this isn't a broad J1 map you dumb American nigger.
>>
>>69770731
But Hungary wasn't a part of Ottomans for a long time. How did they managed to be cucked harder than some part of Iberia, which were under the moorish rule for several centuries?
>>
File: OttomanEmpire1683.png (365KB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
OttomanEmpire1683.png
365KB, 1280x919px
>>69770802
> But Hungary wasn't a part of Ottomans for a long time.
Long enough, apparently.
>>
>>69770802

The Ottomans controlled Hungary from 1526-1699, well over 100 years. A lot of genetic damage could happen in that time span. Besides, as I said before the Turks before conquering Hungary conquered all Arab lands so it's likely the used a lot of Arab levys to attack Hungary and they could have colonized ottoman Hungary with Arabs who'd protect the frontier from Austria or Poland.
>>
>>69770802

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasz_people
>>
>>69770844
> genetic damage
I like to think about it as "genetic enrichment".

There's even a tribe of Magyarabs in Egypt. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people
>>
>>69770872
That makes quite a bit of sense. J1 is very common in the Caucasus.
>>
>>69770901

They are Arab rape babies as well if they have J1-P58 lineage.
>>
>>69770508
>5-10% concentration
Phoenicians were semites by the way, same as Arabs and Jews where this haplotype is also found. wikipedia's map pictured.

Seriously it's like you get paid by Arabs to shill for them, what's next? Golden age narrative?
>>
>>69770981

Map is inaccurate compared to my map.
>>
>>69770981
>north germany

Kek
>>
>the most arab part of europe is unironically the laziest, dumbest shortest parts

not for long though.
>>
>>69771073
fair enough, your map does show concentrations that do not exceed 10% for the Iberian peninsula and iot would be ridiculous to assume all of that is Moorish given the long standing pressence of Phoenicians. So much for your rapebaby theory, that didn't happen even in Mexico (as per baptismal records less than 10% of peoples born after the conquest were "natural" born) what's remarkable is that while the Spaniards managed to change the genetics of the overwhelming majority of inhabitants in Mexico in 3 centuries. Moors barely had a significant effect after staying more than twice as long in Iberia.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.