[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me about this country? There are many Somalis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: soma-MMAP-md.png (77KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
soma-MMAP-md.png
77KB, 1036x733px
Can someone tell me about this country? There are many Somalis in my area, and I fugging hate them. Why the fuck aren't they in their own cunt?
>>
B U M P U
U
M
P
U
>>
>>69751705
They're droopy eyed, puffy lipped, lightbulb headed niggers with arab blood and they behave as such, nothing else to them.
>>
Fucking shittiest "people" ever! I would prefer any else "people" but somalis in my country
>>
>>69751705
>Why the fuck aren't they in their own cunt?

because its the worst shithole in the world
>>
All I know is

>most are sunni muslims
>there's a khat epidemic there (a strong drug plant harvested in Ethiopia)
>they're disproportionately involved in piracy (not digital kind, but robbing people on the high seas in dinghys kind)
>one of the biggest parts of their economy comes from foreign remittances (somalis abroad sending money back home)
>Mogadishu is one of the most dangerous capital cities in the world
>their food looks like this - a delicacy is this spongey crepe thing with sauces and pastes
>they're involved in a lot of crime in big Canadian cities

Not too many good things I'm afraid
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>69757550

Wrong pic, that one was of a boy selling khat

This is what their food looks like. My uncle visited there once and said it tastes better than it looks, but only slightly.
>>
File: Mogadishu-Somalia-reddit[1].png (2MB, 1399x687px) Image search: [Google]
Mogadishu-Somalia-reddit[1].png
2MB, 1399x687px
A lot of them still DO live in Somalia; the country's population growth is quite rapid.

Mogadishu has quietly become one of the biggest cities in sub-Saharan Africa, with over 5 million people estimated to be living in the urban area.

They just keep pushing into the desert. But resources are limited, which leads to conflict, which leads to refugees...
>>
>>69751705
>"Why the fuck aren't they in their own cunt?"

Why aren't you?
>>
>>69757550
piracy actually heavily decreased in Somalia due to anti-piraracy measures.
Now all those foreign vessels are fishing illegally again and dumping is coming back.
>>
>>69757597
Like Ethiopian cuisine, it's quite nice but lentil dishes aren't nearly as tasty as Indian ones. Also injeera (that wasp nest looking flatbread) tastes awful.

But it's still a lot better than Kraft dinners
>>
>>69757845
so piracy was actually just extreme coastguarding?
>>
during the cold war usa backed somalia and russia ethiopia

then usa wanted to put in satellite dishes in the ethiopian highlands and they switched sides

except russia never really cared about somalia
>>
>>69751705
Somalis are nice, you should get to know them
>>
>>69758225
Well a counter measures because foreign vessels were attacking local Somali fishermen and over fishing local fishing stocks.

that's why contrary to what many people think of me I support very very harsh punishments (seizure of the offending fishing vessel and shipping them back to their nation) least who fishes in Canadian waters illegally and not taking the warnings to heart. You very very rarely can fish illegally in foreign waters unintentionally since there's no way a Portuguese/Russian ship can fish in Canadian waters "Accidentally". It's edgy I know but illegal fishing in another nation waters is cancerous as fuck and destroys the local economy and communities.

Like in Argentina a Chinese fishing vessel tried to ram the Argentinian coastguard.
>>
>>69758659

It's just the will of the people finding an outlet to do something to get by.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.