[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are old russians full "DINDU NUFFIN!!!" when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: stalin.jpg (15KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
15KB, 220x293px
Why are old russians full "DINDU NUFFIN!!!" when it comes to Stalin?
>>
because it's too painful to admit that people were killed and sent working camps because of retarded laws and people's jealousness
>>
patriotism hides their guilt
>>
>>69727648
Stalinism is back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
>>
File: 9nwcMmgbhu8.jpg (93KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
9nwcMmgbhu8.jpg
93KB, 1024x683px
Because we are the good guys
>>
Because Stalin was Georgian, so technically, Russians dindu nuffin.
>>
The only thing old people can say for certain is that the past was better and present sucks.
>>
>>69728056
It's this. They love their country and don't want to admit that it did anything wrong.

Looking at modern Germany, I think I sympathise with their perspective.
>>
>>69728254
There is just no moderation. I just don't understand why germans, for example, just not admitted that hitler made them kill a lot of people but he did a lot of good thing for the country and that's why they supported him.
>>
Patriotism is the root of all 'we din du nuffin'.
It's why you should never be proud of your country and only think of it in practical terms.
>>
>>69727794
tho you can admit it and move on if you had a democratic regime
tho the possibility is gone because of putin and trump and all that shit you know

its a shame and ridiculous today even you young russians treat democracy as """""""""""""""""""""""""""""democracy""""""""""""""""""""""""" and smugly look down on it in a shitty full-on meme way
>>
>>69728379
They have never seen or live in a real democracy but they or parents lived in oligarchy regime in 90th that called itself democracy. Of course they hate it. Moreover propaganda is damaging youngsters brain non stop and they relatives or just people older then them constantly remind about advantages of authoritarian regimes.
>>
>>69728307
The reason they won't admit it is because the traits that allowed it to happen still exist in Germans, the blind obedience to the law, inflexibility and the fact that they just lack basic human manners and kindness.
>>
>>69727648
>"DINDU NUFFIN!!!"
>projecting 4chan memes on real life
its more like "hands off" than what you saying
he just was literally best our leader
>hegelian humanist
>know georgian,russian,greek,(probably hebrew),english,german
>had amount of works about politics and economics (only Lenin was another our leader who did it too)
so rest of our leaders not happened to be intellectuals and criticism toward Stalin would look more sane if they're were under bigger critique but otherwise they're exposed as better guys as good boys while some of them is nothing but shit who doesn't happens to live in harder times or they're was a reason of such times
>>
>>69728548
But the traits will exist. We should acknowledge that people are animals and our nature is beast-like. That's why law exist. You can't eradicate it but you can control it. I don't blame germans for hitler they had pretty ruff times back there and hitler seemed like a perfect solution but why not just get all good things for an average citizen that hitler did and admit that they are good and killing and nazi stuff is bad
>>
>>69728667
>But the traits will exist. We should acknowledge that people are animals and our nature is beast-like.
Calm down, Thomas Hobbes.

>why not just get all good things for an average citizen
You mean an economic model that couldn't have subsisted without starting a war, which then led to the country being bulldozed from all sides with the only consolation available to some citizens being that they were on the side that got invaded by the Brits and Americans, rather than the side where you animals would rape them to death?
>>
>>69727648

What did he do that was wrong exactly?
>>
>>69728791
I don't want them to copy everything from nazi germany. But there were a lot of good things for that time. Family support, healthy life style. I don't want them to give money to tank manufacturers. I am talking about just common things lile production quality and lifestyle
>>
>>69727648

Why are Americans unable to admit all the terrible things they did during the cold war? Why do they keep pushing the narrative that they were the good guys when clearly the Soviets tried time and time again to end it peacefully? While the Soviets only lay claim to their immediate buffer zones to defend themselves against western (German) agrassion for a third time, America was destroying democratically elected governements in Latin America, Asia and the Middle East and supporting violent and brutL dictators on par with Stalin in the name of "fighting" communism, but we all know it was just American Corporate Imperialism.
>>
>>69728463
>Of course they hate it. Moreover propaganda is damaging youngsters brain non stop

i feel dead inside.
btw dont you have any bright sides or something new of your country, aside from putin and trump and everything patriotic/nationalistic?
what about the users of russian 2ch? i feel like i heard before that not all of them are like alt-right but some are fairly open minded or interested in foreign cultures or "values" (which arent about things like sjws but are like something genuinely cultural.)
>>
>>69728948
The last time I've been there was 5.5 years ago so can't say much about it. But there are a lot of people who are willing to vote against putin or just genuinely would prefer normal democracy. The problem is government trying to get rid of them and make their life harder. But majority of people still live in soviet world. For them only the name was changed but the country is the same
>>
>>69728948
not him but
>users of russian 2ch
>not all of them are like alt-right
>pen minded or interested in foreign cultures or "values" (which arent about things like sjws
many of them apolitical but movements which is overtaken on that place is sjws,libhipsters and if its rights they're more meme then /pol/

>open minded or interested in foreign cultures or "values" (which arent about things like sjws but are like something genuinely cultural.)
you're talking about vk
>>
>>69728657
what books did stalin write?
>>
>>69728116
Fuck off.
>>
>>69729379
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin#Works
>>
>>69729074
>But majority of people still live in soviet world. For them only the name was changed but the country is the same
I didnt expect this 2bh. The social background of the current Russia seems more complicated than I imagine. IMO, democracy is eventually the best political system human beings can have now. Today it gets meme'd too much especially on 4chan and even in mainstream media but personally hope you arent swayed by the current political fashion of the west or Japan. I think its really a fashion or just a sentimental "mood". Nothing more and less.

>>69729272
>many of them apolitical but movements which is overtaken on that place is sjws,libhipsters and if its rights they're more meme then /pol/
Apolitical? Is that so? I didnt expect this either 2bh. Didnt think many of them were like alt-right as well tho.

Cant even imagine what Russian SJWs do but it seems like copycats of America. I've taken a look at VK sometimes, even though I dont read the language, and yes, the social media looks somewhat bright. At least there's a bunch of media from anime CGs to western pop/indie music, and people share them with others.
>>
File: stalin.png (820KB, 800x2449px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.png
820KB, 800x2449px
>>69728810
He did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>69727648
better than germancucks
>>
what I don't understand is the people who say "stalin was bad but he was necessary, russia could never have industrialized that fast otherwise"
china in the last 30 years has industrialized that fast, only without the mass purges and famines
this is after 30 years of purges and famines comparable to stalin, 10 years of foreign occupation, 20 years of civil war and fragmentation before that and then another half-century of destablization, political and societal collapse before that
>>
>>69729805
They annexed half of Eastern Europe you dolt

Of course their poulation went up
>>
>>69728116
>gypsy "intellectuals"
>>
>>69728548
>blind obedience to the law,
Yuropoors are full of this generally. It's disconcerting.
>>
>>69727648
They know his guilt but see it as a necessary sacrifice to build a superpower from a feudal nation in his lifetime.

In Moscow I saw many Stalin T-shirts for sale, in every tourist shop they had them. Also Stalin lookalikes walking around uniformed at the red square for people who want to go on the picture with them.
>>
>>69731021
Continentals, yeah, but people in Ireland and Britain have a general mistrust of government. That's where you get it from, albeit in a much more politicised way.

I once held the door for a German on a toilet where you had to pay 20 cent to get in, and he insisted that I close it so he could pay the money instead. Baffling.
>>
>>69731095
This autistic behavior is purely German, not continental.
>>
>>69727648
Because they all secretly crave BGC.
>>
>>69731191
Nah he's right. All of you on the continent have a revolting love of government.
>>
>>69731191
rude
>>
post that pickardia picture about communism
>>
>>69727648
>Why are old russians full "DINDU NUFFIN!!!" when it comes to Stalin?
We don't like him generally. Only crazy stalinists who want repressive georgian cock in their ass again.
>>
But Stalin did in fact nothing wrong.

He was a reactionary, that's for sure. He reinstated homosexuality as a crime and cozied up to the Orthodox Church. However, the prison camp system was already in place since the Revolution. Psychopaths like Beria or Yezhov took advantage of their contacts to rise to power and turned brutality up to eleven, but blaming Stalin for that is unfair. Beria was responsible for the chaos that the National Operations became. What was initially designed as a counter espionage operation soon became ethnic cleansing. But it's easier to blame >muh Stalin genocides.

Besides, you can say what you want about the great purge and Moscow trials - unlike other world leaders, Stalin never suffered an assassination attempt.

t. Pinko tankfag
>>
>>69733228
You don't think Stalin was wrong to interfere in your country and have the NKVD control Spanish security forces during the civil war?
>>
>>69733353
If anything, he didn't intervene enough.

Had he sent two or three divisions, Fascism could have been defeated early t.b.h. Instead, all we got was two advisors and some outdated weapons.
>>
>>69733619
Yeah, and our country would have become the People's Republic of Spain a puppet state of Stalin that would have later been invaded by hitler as he despised communist, and even if that didnt happen Stalin would have forced us to enter the war to relieve some pressure on the eastern front, go kys you fucking podemita, Stalin never saw us a friend we were a customer at the beggining and at the end of the war a failed puppet state, thats it.
>>
pinko subhumans
>>
>>69733760
> podemita
I despise Podemos. They are exactly like '80s PSOE - a party for the masses, not a vanguard party for the working class. And if we had become the Spanish SSR, we would have become a safe haven for Allied communists, with Soviet garrisons here and there and a land access to Gibraltar. Germany would have had a hard time invading Spain and USSR simultaneously since infrastructure was destroyed in both countries, and the war might have ended sooner.
>>
File: Харламов.jpg (21KB, 216x300px) Image search: [Google]
Харламов.jpg
21KB, 216x300px
>>69733897
>somebody not hating your for USSR times
wow. That's.. touching, my friend!
Also, thanks for the based legendary Valriy Harlamov (his mother was spanish).
>>
>>69727648
Alcohol induced dementia.
>>
>>69733897
Do you seriously believe that our country had the capability to resist a german invasion at their peak, after invading France that was THE continental power of the time?

The Russian plan to counter Germany was literally to burn everything between Berlin and Moscow and wait for winter. Our country isnt big enough for that.

And you know what comes next no? Germany despised communist, russians were "lucky" as their country was so vast that they could always get away and even then, as the invasion was going on and the borders were always changing the germans couldnt rule over the taken lands so the people that had to stay back could "survive", still not all of them.

>The Podemos thing
It's nice to see someone from the left aknowledge the populism of Podemos, I guess it's a more common view the further left you go but still, not common enough. I dont support communism but I can, at least, respect its followers.
>>
File: 1483461576484.jpg (20KB, 282x415px) Image search: [Google]
1483461576484.jpg
20KB, 282x415px
>>69728657

>spoke his native tongue, his adoptive country's tongue, and possibly a couple more.

>this makes purges and gulags okay.
>>
>>69734018
+15
>>
зa poдинy! зa cтaлинa!
>>
Same reason people think that Hitler is a dindu too.
No matter what bullshit you try and tell to yourself, in the end that war was a clash of 2 evils, while the worst one, the 3rd one ran away to USA where its safe.
>>
>>69730312
No they didn't. EE countries were for the most part nominally independent same goes for pop figures
>>
File: puffer.jpg (21KB, 312x418px) Image search: [Google]
puffer.jpg
21KB, 312x418px
He was more handsome than you guys ……( ´^ิД^ิ`)
>>
>>69747043
This pic is fake though, it's been proven already.
>>
>>69747190
It's not your retarard, the "prove" it's an older picture of him.
>>
File: 1454436517515.png (63KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1454436517515.png
63KB, 1000x1000px
>>69748307
LMAO you obviously can't speak English, what the fuck are you even doing here you subhuman baboon?
We don't need another chimpanzilian frequenting this place, get the fuck out immediately and spare us from further embarrassment you fucking chimp
>>
>>69727648
Because the kulaks deserved it.
[spoiler]Stalin is cancer,Lenin is better[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1479961473100.png (439KB, 524x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479961473100.png
439KB, 524x600px
>>69748475
>Deeply triggered the post
>>
Because he actually did nothing wrong.
>>
>>69748563
>deeply illiterate: the chimpanzilian

You have to go back to your shitty national imageboard senpai, especially since you're so patriotic
You're not welcome here and you won't ever be, as long as I frequent this place I'm not gonna let you have a pleasing stay :^)

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
>>
File: biriukov.jpg (34KB, 380x449px) Image search: [Google]
biriukov.jpg
34KB, 380x449px
>>69734018
Nice, I only knew about Chechu Biriukov.
Basketball is popular here, ice hockey... not at all.
>>
>>69728379
Democracy kills your country without mercy, because most of the people are dumb cunts, you don't give a power to a dumb stupid shits right?
>>
there's nothing dumber than crying about historical figures and their crimes or apologizing for it, just makes you a targvet of blackmailing, see Germany, all of the world has been blackmailing us since the war ended and it completely destroyed our psyche and because we ourselves allowed it to happen we can never be secure from it
>>
>>69752290
There are must a consequences for germs japs and others war criminals like them.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.