[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans feel like they're entitled to joining the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1483334813187.png (76KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1483334813187.png
76KB, 441x411px
Why do Americans feel like they're entitled to joining the Europeans and other Anglos when the later decide to mock the 3rd world's HIV problem, water supply, basic education, prostitution, emmigration and so on? America is literally below our level in all of them.
>>
File: 1451343008505.png (19KB, 694x580px) Image search: [Google]
1451343008505.png
19KB, 694x580px
>brAPEzil
>>
File: 1476195307974.jpg (438KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476195307974.jpg
438KB, 1500x1000px
Because America is perfe-
>>
>>69724634
>America is literally below our level in all of them.
Just because you tell yourself these things to make yourself feel better, doesn't make them true Joao,
>>
File: 142532511364315.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
142532511364315.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>69724634
>This is what Brazilians actually believe
>>
>>69724634
>America is literally below our level in all of them.

yea, because you 3rd worlders surely have good sources that can measure all of that in an accurate way with all your slums and shit.

It's like rape in India. Everybody does it but nobody reports it so it's rather small per capita.
>>
>>69724699
Shhh, he needs something to prevent him from killing himself for living in such a dire shithole. Just let him have this anon.
>>
how did I know a brazillian was posting this without even seeing his flag in the catalog
>>
>>69724634

They just want to belong, it's not their fault.
>>
>>69724872
We kind of personify the 1st world though. Everyone includes America when they refer to "the West".
>>
>>69724672
Thanks for the (You) :^)

>>69724679
Are you saying the chimpouts in the US don't affect the average white American at all? If so, that's false and you know it. America failed to assimilate its black population, simple as that. And they're irrelevant in only a few states, like Maine and Hawaii. They're a numerically decent minority in the vast majority of the American states.

>>69724699
>>69724731
It's literally safer to drink tap water in Rio Grande do Norte than in Michigan, lmao. The HIV problem is also statistically bigger in the US than in Brazil and you emmigrate far more (per capita) than a lot of 3rd world countries, ourselves included. The average student from a private school here is definitely more knowledgeable in geography, history, languages, basic maths and physics than their American counterparts, although private schools are a minority here.
>>
>>69724763
Bureaucracy is huge here, few things can be faked. The only fake statistic about Brazil that I can think of is the ethnical composition since it's self-reported.
>>
>>69724990
>It's literally safer to drink tap water in Rio Grande do Norte than in Michigan, lmao
It's not.
>The HIV problem is also statistically bigger in the US than in Brazil
Percentage wise, it's not.
>and you emmigrate far more (per capita) than a lot of 3rd world countries, ourselves included
Because we have the money to leave our countries. 1st world countries like Britain and Italy have some of the highest emigration rates.
>The average student from a private school here is definitely more knowledgeable in geography, history, languages, basic maths and physics than their American counterparts, although private schools are a minority here.

Kek, your PISA scores say otherwise. You're far lower than our worst state (Florida).
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-29_21-23-07.png (185KB, 861x883px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-29_21-23-07.png
185KB, 861x883px
>>69724990
>Are you saying the chimpouts in the US don't affect the average white American at all? If so, that's false and you know it.

It mostly affects niggers.

It would be silly to look at "Black on black murders, involving drugs" and apply it to White people when it will never affect them if they don't get involved in Black gangs, nor drug dealing.

In Toronto for example we have some murders, but virtually all of them are involved with Black gangmembers, or drug deals gone wrong. So simply if I'm not a black gangmember, nor a drugdealer these murders do not affect me.

Take blacks out of the equation and the US competes with some of the world's best countries.

[pic related]
>>
>>69725139
>It's not.
It is. The absolute vast majority of our cities had an equal or bigger supply than demand of water under global regulations.
Source: http://site.sabesp.com.br/site/uploads/file/relatorios_qualidade_agua/informacoes_qualidade_jan_nov2016.pdf
>inb4 I don't speak monkey
Then you can go fuck yourself tbqh

>Percentage wise, it's not.
It is. You're also in your way to catch us up in Zika cases.

>Because we have the money to leave our countries. 1st world countries like Britain and Italy have some of the highest emigration rates.
I never implied you didn't have money nor implied people with money didn't flee their countries. It's just another complaint Americans usually spout, when they actually export a shitload of Mormons, white collars and disgusting baptists to the entire world.

Kek, your PISA scores say otherwise. You're far lower than our worst state (Florida).
Read my post again family.
>>
>>69724679
Lol Indiana had a huge surge in HIV cases.
You can't exclude parts of your population in stats for stupid arbitrary reason.
>>
>>69725628
>Remove niggers
>Become tied with Japan in IQ
>50% less gang members
>HIV and AIDS goes down by 67%

Hmmmmm REALLY MAKES ME THINK

When you remove 13% of the population and 67% of the HIV goes away I think it makes u think
>>
>>69725535
>It is. The absolute vast majority of our cities had an equal or bigger supply than demand of water under global regulations
That's literally every single American city, not simply a vast majority. Your water quality doesn't come close to ours.
>>69725535
>It is. You're also in your way to catch us up in Zika cases.
We've had a total of 5,000 Zika cases total in US and US territories compared to 3 million in Brazil. In large part because we actually have a CDC that gives a shit.
>It's just another complaint Americans usually spout
We don't actually, we just don't want your violent garbage coming over to Europe and the rest of the 1st world.
>>
>>69724634
I think having a top 10 HDI and top 20 IHDI speaks for itself, Bobo.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.