[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to visit Ireland in the spring. Should I visit Northern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Island-of-Ireland.png (11KB, 416x543px) Image search: [Google]
Island-of-Ireland.png
11KB, 416x543px
I want to visit Ireland in the spring.

Should I visit Northern Ireland or Regular Ireland?
>>
Neither. Stay out.
>>
>>69721546
Why Ireland out of all places?
>>
Come here, bring money.
>>
There's nothing interesting about Northern Ireland. They don't even have terrorists anymore.
>>
>>69721546
fuck off they're full
>>
>>69721647
We have the giant's causeway and shit.
>>
>>69721720

Yeah Northern Ireland is pretty ok.
>>
>>69721647
they have the belfast shipyards
>>
>>69721720

and some nice terrorist murals and golf courses and hipster and shit
>>
>>69721785
Game of thrones also
>>
>>69721614
I don't know.

Never been there, and I saw some documentary and it seemed nice. And I thought "hey this could be nice in the spring".

That's basically it.
>>
What do you want to do?
>>
>>69721546
If you go in May people will tell you it's Summer.
>>
>>69722107
Not sure

See some nature, I guess? Or sightseeing in general.

And maybe drink a little.

I don't know, I don't have a plan yet, just a general idea.
>>
>>69722236
Go see the Giant's Causeway, then get a ferry to Scotland drive up to Atholl and see better shit.
>>
>>69722236
Obvious answer is Republic. Sure there are sights to see in NI, but if you're gonna be here for a few weeks you'll run out of stuff pretty quickly. Also if you decide you want to go to Galway or Dublin or whatever you'll have go through the hassle of border control and changing your sponds. Best option is probably Connemara for nature and sight seeing by the way
>>
>>69722535
There isn't really much reason why he can't do both.
>>
>>69722561
Yeah true
>>
>>69722535
>Connemara
googling it, that looks awesome.

OK I am going there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.