[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Americans are uneducated because all those who try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Kahr $544.25.jpg (185KB, 735x571px) Image search: [Google]
Kahr $544.25.jpg
185KB, 735x571px
>tfw Americans are uneducated because all those who try to get an education also get shot
How do we stop this?
>>
>>69699184
We take weapons and burger from them
Then force them into Church
>>
>>69699184
What? Everyone in America has guns. Rich to poor, black and white, men and women, eveb children, and liberals to conservatives.

Anti gun people make up only a little part of liberals.

Try me. I got my first gun at 13
>>
File: touhou 50.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
touhou 50.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>69699273
I'll shoot you for that
>>
>>69699273
I've never seen a real firearm from up close.
>>
>>69699327
It's awesome, If you lived near me I could take you to the range or to my cousins backyard
>>
>>69699321
Cirno is cute but I like Flandre Scarlet and I hate kikes because of their shameless exploitation of the Holohoax, which they blew out of proportion thanks to the falsified reports that they forged in many of the post-war kangaroo courts. It has been over 60 years ago, yet you're still using it as an excuse to get a free pass on EVERYTHING: the insane manipulation of media, the lobbying, the atrocities you're committing against the Palestinians in the lands you STOLE thanks to your Jew friends in the United Kingdom.
Everyone knows what you're doing and you've been doing in these 50 years, the only reason this spiral of silence still exists today is because you'd be called a Nazi, an anti-semite, you'de be ostracized from society.
Can you imagine a Kurd terrorist being excused because 90 years ago the Ottomans attempted to kill his people? It would be inexcusable, but then again Jews have their friends in Hollywood who love to line their pockets by tugging at goyim's heartstrings.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your slimeball tactics. If you really have the support of people in the western hemisphere then are you still wasting no effort to influence and manipulate public opinione, kikes?
>>
>>69699321
Literally me
>>
>>69699402
I can't
I fucking can't insult Americans when they say these things to me
I'm out
>>
give them even more lethal weapon with no need for license.

create a survival of the fittest techno wild west distopia.

shit will look like Mad Max the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmspudnZ4bM
>>
>>69699563
DAS RIGHTTTT
>>
>>69699402

>he brags about his guns n freedumbs

komrade Bill

I own a weapon that would make you acronym agencies break down my door and storm my home as if it ware the Branch Dividian complex.
>>
>>69699746
Sure ya do bud.
>>
>>69699976

I've lived in the US, it's like russia, only creates the illusion of being slightly more richer
>>
>>69700093
Shut up son
>>
File: US A like a titanic.jpg (10KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
US A like a titanic.jpg
10KB, 194x260px
>>69700391

And Im glad I moved out of it, damn son, your "country" is about to go through a soviet union style collapse....bruh

can you feel it? The smell of blood is in the air over there.

Talk about abandoning the titanic before it hits the ice berg. lmfao
>>
>>69699327
My condolences.

Come to finland, I'll let you shoot my guns.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.