[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you were born a man >you literally won the lottery of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1473790221458.png (728KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1473790221458.png
728KB, 1106x1012px
>you were born a man
>you literally won the lottery of life
>you will not have to get pregnant
>you wont earn less
>you aren't physically weak
>you wont be slutshamed for having sex

Feels good man

>tfw you feel so bad for women that you are a victim feminist
>>
>>69695971
Well when you put it that way..
>>
>>69695971
>you won't be having sex
fixed
>>
>>69695971
'Tis what I keep saying my man.

I'd kill myself if I were born a woman.
Being passive is disgusting.
>>
womyn don't have to either

>you wont earn less
not quaranteed

>you wont be slutshamed for having sex
I'll give you this one
>>
>>69695971
Life is hell for socially awkward men though. I'm trying to get better, but it kind of sucks to see other guys having a fulfilling social life without breaking a sweat when I sometimes feel anxious even when I'm speaking to clerks.
Civilization was a mistake.
>>
my gf told me she wouldnt want to be a man because shed actually have to do things

so yea, the only good things are
>i have a big cock and it feels good railing someone
>im stronger than women and i dont have to be afraid of other men
>i can reach high places with ease

now if you are a manlet with a tiny cock and no strenght, theres no benefit at all
>>
>>69697168
>>you will not have to get pregnant
>womyn don't have to either
well one day they have to

>>you wont earn less
>>you aren't physically weak
>not quaranteed
well the first one is very likely (although its improving)
being physically weak if definitely guaranteed

>Civilization was a mistake.
what would privitivism solve?
>>
>>69697680
>well one day they have to
?? They literally don't.

None of your shite is based on some automatoc gender benefits. All of those are determined by life decisions (aside from strength)

Women lying around and men lying are different things from a cultural perspective, so slut shaming is completely understandable. It's nothing inherent about being male, it's just that men are the "seducers" and women are the ones to be seduced in our society. Lock/key analogy m8
>>
File: fug'ses sage's.jpg (100KB, 537x532px) Image search: [Google]
fug'ses sage's.jpg
100KB, 537x532px
>>69697680

Are you seriously implying that no woman can get buffed no matter what, and that no man can never be weak even if all he does is sit on his ass and eat barely enough to survive?
>>
>>69695971
In some ways they have it easier though

>people expect less of you
>you're allowed to show emotion at all times
>use tits to get out of paying fines/get a job/have drinks paid for
>men have to train hard consistently for at least 2 or 3 years before having a good body and that's assuming you're starting form an average body
>women just have to not eat like shit and maybe do some cardio here and there
>>
>earn less

well memed
>>
>>69697098
good post
>>
>>69697845
>?? They literally don't.
then humanity will be extinct in like 90 years
>>
>>69697845
>?? They literally don't.
Else we will die out

>All of those are determined by life decisions
actually studies show that women (and men actually) that are exposed to stereotypes have a harder time at math
we are just at a moment in history where the stereotype is that women cant do maths

>Women lying around and men lying are different things from a cultural perspective, so slut shaming is completely understandable
>Lock/key analogy m8
*tips*
even so it doesn't make it better to be a woman
it just makes it worse
>>
>>69697953
Keen observation, but does not in anyway refute my point. Women don't have to have children, and many western women don't.
>>
>born a male

>not having to lay a blood soaked rotten egg once a month.

Whew famn

close one
>>
>>69698011
>actually studies show that women (and men actually) that are exposed to stereotypes have a harder time at math
One guestionable study* In reality, if we adjust the wage gap with education leveö and such it becomes nonexistent. Women work less on average, choose fields that pay less and generally favour public over private. Yet they earn less becuse they are women?
>we are just at a moment in history where the stereotype is that women cant do maths
Blown out of proportions by people like you
>>
File: 1479937582407.jpg (16KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1479937582407.jpg
16KB, 184x184px
>>69695971
actually I am
>>
>>69695971
bullshit. none of what you said is true
>>
>>69698037
>but does not in anyway refute my point
Yes it does, some women literally have to have children.
>>
>>69695971
I don't have to either.

Other is true and kinda sad.
>>
>>69697918
that's not what i am saying, but a woman who trains will still be weaker than a man who trains

>>69697930
>>people expect less of you
maybe
>>you're allowed to show emotion at all times
maybe
>>use tits to get out of paying fines/get a job/have drinks paid for
that just shows that men are on top in society
>>men have to train hard consistently for at least 2 or 3 years before having a good body and that's assuming you're starting form an average body
>>women just have to not eat like shit and maybe do some cardio here and there
hmm, source?

>>69698126
>One guestionable study
really? show me how it was questionable

> In reality, if we adjust the wage gap with education leveö and such it becomes nonexistent. Women work less on average, choose fields that pay less and generally favour public over private. Yet they earn less becuse they are women?
yes, numerous studies have shown women are also heavily influenced by stereotypes in what career path they choose
>Numerous studies have shown that gender stereotyping plays a big role in influencing women’s academic and career aspirations by reducing their interest in male-typed occupations like engineering, leadership and mathematics.[92][93][128][129][130] In a 2002 study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, a group of researchers found that gender-stereotypic television commercials can restrain women academically and professionally. Exposure to the stereotypic commercials resulted in women underperforming on a subsequent math test and avoiding math items in favor of verbal items. Furthermore, the women who viewed the stereotypic commercials expressed less interest in quantitative fields and more interest in verbal domains, both academically and professionally.[129]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence
>>
>>69698201
No, they don't. Artificial wombs will be more likely than any children quota in the west. Look around you, women are already having children at an non-sustainable rate in many countries.
>>
File: 1480863783082.png (4KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1480863783082.png
4KB, 387x429px
>>69695971
yes i am but not for too long
>>
File: fml.jpg (357KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
357KB, 700x990px
>>69697336
This. Now being an ugly guy with social anxiety is truly nightmare mode
>>
>>69698325
>Artificial wombs will be more likely than any children quota in the west
and looks what it has lead to
many people on 4chan at least talks about women are now going to be replaced by these artificial wombs because we dont need them anymore
>>
>>69697336
that's because you're ugly as hell hence no self-confidence
>>
>>69698325
>Artificial wombs
They don't even exist. Do you have any idea how long out in the future these are?

>women are already having children at an non-sustainable rate in many countries
Yeah and in THOSE countries women should have less children, but not 0.
>>
>>69695971
>be a man
>get conscripted to army
>waste 2 years of golden twenties
feels bad man
>>
>>69698304
Psychology is not a hard science. Many call it a pseudo science. Showing a nice list of wikipedia sources (I.E articles on pundit websites)

None of this however changes the fact that women work less. Or is that also implanted in them by the patriarchy?
Also, even if people were so heavily influenced by stereotypes: What proof do you have that these stereotypes exist? The first time I heard "women are bad at math" was when a feminist claimed it was some stereotype.

You literally have no proof that stereotypes are the reason that women earn less, and stereotype-brealing programmes have had almost zero to none success.
>>
>>69698493
it was not physiological theories, it was surveys
big difference

>>69698452
luckily they have conscription for both men and women in norway and sweden
>>
>>69698433
A fertility rate of 1,3 doesn't mean that every woman has 1,3 children. Many of them have 0 children. Some have more.

Again I repeat: Artificial wombs will be more likely than baby quotas. Your point about it being unlikely is irrelevant to my argument. Children quotas are even more unlikely
>>
File: yöryömijä.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
yöryömijä.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>>69695971
>feeling bad for women
Being a woman is life on a tutorial mode. If women were turn into men tomorrow, they'd kill themselves within a year.
>>
>>69698426
Ugly men have confidence by being fucking hilarious
>>
>>69698598
Yeah, why aren't you hilarious? Be hilarious please. Go on.
>>
>>69695971
>>you wont be slutshamed for having sex
You should though. Fucking around is a disgusting degeneracy. And people should be burned for it.
>>
>>69698569
>Many of them have 0 children. Some have more.
Okay so some women do need to have children. Just like i said the entire time

>Artificial wombs will be more likely than baby quotas
No they won't since no one can predict when they will be invented and even more important, when they will be as good as a natural womb
>>
>>69698692
What you are trying to say is that they have to, if we wish to continue humanity. But that doesnt mean every single woman has to abide by that. In fact, if none of them wants to, they can just not care about it.
Every single woman can decide if she wants to get pregnant or not. They dont have to fill some obligatory quota.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.