[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bong here, is the American dream real? Is America truly the greatest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0238.jpg (74KB, 793x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0238.jpg
74KB, 793x600px
Bong here, is the American dream real? Is America truly the greatest nation on the earth? As a student studying for his civil engineering degree, it would be a pleasure to help develop and be a part of the history of such a place.
(Also, Canada is also very attractive, but what are it's problems? Thanks.)
>>
It's not that different from Britain

We speak the same language, watch mostly the same shows and movies. Even politics is pretty similar. Won't change your life though depending on your income it could be good for you financially
>>
>>69695653
We moved across an entire ocean to get away from you people.

You should stay where you are.
>>
>>69695653
It's pretty much the same except even more colored people in comparison to the UK (outside of London and Birmingham). There's definitely a wider variety of places to live though between the 4 main regions of continental US plus Alaska and Hawaii. Also outside of New England and that eastern area, the US is for the most part built in a grid type style which, at least imo, gives a lot of cities a similar feeling.
>>
>>69696207
m8 we came for the cheap land. The idea that any of the Anglosphere countries are meaningfully different from each other is the dumbest meme
>>
Kid calm down.
Just live your life.
>>
>>69696246
Ok, spend a week in london and spend a week in los angeles and tell me our countries are "basically the same"
>>
>>69695653
I've been to Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, Denver and Albuquerque. I also visited Prague. I would only want to revisit Prague.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
>>
>>69696246
We didnt come for cheap land we cane to get the fuck away from retarded european religion, traditions and institutions.
>>
>>69696341
>we
You're talking about the first few waves of idealistic anglos, puritans, etc. Dutch, Germans, Irish, Poles, Jews, Italians, etc. came for cheap land/industrial work/new investment opportunities.
>>
>>69696290
Have done it. London is no more different from LA than NYC is
>>69696411
Earliest English settlers in America came looking for gold and settled for the free land. Puritans were small in number and only dominated the religious life of one small part of the country for like fifty years
>>
>>69695653
It is real, if you're not poor.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.