[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the life of Israel like? What do they eat ordinary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 512x288px
What is the life of Israel like?

What do they eat ordinary?
What kind of music do they listen to?
How do they spend thier holiday?
>>
1. The blood and flesh of young goyim children.
2. Satanic musc while they eat the blood and flesh of young goyim children.
3. Everything listed above, but on Holidays the whole family comes together.
>>
>>69662280
1. We have food similar to the rest of the middle east. Oil instead of butter, many spices, and a lot of meat.
It's common to eat all kinds of street food stuffed in pita bread (it's great, you can put anything in it and it improves it).
Not everyone is Israel keeps kosher law, but it still greatly affects our food. For example: It's meat and dairy are generally separated, usually in different meals, and pork and shellfish are pretty rare (and the quality of the ones you find is subpar).

2. Western music is mostly popular, but there is also a big Israeli music scene. If you look hard enough you can find any genre, but the most popular is "Mediterranean-pop". If you want to listen what it sounds like, look for songs by Eyal Golan, probably the most popular singer in that genre right now.
(Note: I fucking hate Med-pop, and I will guess that every Israeli on /int/ does, too, so don't ask for recommendations)

3. We mostly spend them with family, but meeting family members isn't really special in Israel, since the country is very small, so you can meet up relatives from all over the country whenever you want. Many Israelis go overseas for holiday (I read somewhere that we have the most flights per-capita), mostly to cheap places like Greece, Hungary, Czechia, Cyprus, India, South America, and Thailand.

I have questions for you:

1. What do Japs think of Israel?
2. What do Japs think of Jews?
3. Will you give me a Japanese gf?
>>
>>69662280
Nice school homework.
>>
>>69663651
are there a lot of jews from different places ?
are there different communities of say, american jews, eastern european jews etc? or do the different cultures blend fairly well into the middle eastern way of doing things

thank u for answer
>>
>>69663651
>What do Japs think of Israel?
We Japanese think Israel is dangerous country because of Middle East war.
But we also know there are some great place to visit relating historic things.
>2. What do Japs think of Jews?
Jews are very intelligent diligent people.
Except that, we don't know about Jews because we rarely see them here
>3. Will you give me a Japanese gf?
No, they are mine
>>
>>69663807
There are communities for all over the world, but they aren't really separated by nation, but by ethnicity. For example, there are many Jews from France, most are Mizrahi, but some (like my family) are Ashkenazi. We both have French speaking ancestors, but we don't really consider ourselves the same group.

There is a lot of division between Jewish ethnic groups, but we are closer to each other than to our neighbors.
>>
>>69662280
>What do they eat ordinary?
Mutilated goyim penis skin
>What kind of music do they listen to?
Cash register
>How do they spend thier holiday?
German summer camps are popular
>>
>>69662280 (OP)
Life is just like in the west but with a unique culture (still pretty western, unique in comparison to differences between western countries) and the constant wars.

>What do they eat ordinary?
American/european food (but kosher) + Arab-inspired food
>What kind of music do they listen to?
American music + Arab-inspired music
>How do they spend thier holiday?
Family, flying overseas to run away from our country's many problems
>>
>>69663651
I was surprised how many Israelis I met in Hungary as compared to pretty much every other place I went to.

Also had Israelis come up to me at least 4 times in the span of a few days at bars.
>>
>>69669289
>flying overseas to avoid being around Israelis
>place is filled with Israelis

EVERY FUCKING TIME
WHERE CAN I GO WHERE IT'S JUDENREIN?!
>>
>>69669353
It's cheap and not Muslim (Turkey used to be the #1 tourist destination until 2010). What did they come up to you for?
>>
>>69669423
Just to strike up a convo. Happened a lot. Pretty funny actually.
>>
>>69669516
Israeli anons on /int/ are not the norm. Israel is perhaps the most normie western country in the world.
>>
>>69669377
go to japan ahi
17 hours on plane coz no direct flights but worth it
little kids kept saying "HERRO" to me randomly lol that just shows how rare we are there
>>
>>69669593
I already wanna go to Japan cause I'm a weeb but this is also one of the main reasons.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.