[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>both parents are african american how mad his father when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: rtr24rs3.jpg (125KB, 800x525px) Image search: [Google]
rtr24rs3.jpg
125KB, 800x525px
>both parents are african american
how mad his father when he sees his blue eyes?
>>
>both parents african american

Doubtful. Asians and blacks don't generally spontaneously develop blue eyes or light skin for no reason, unless their mom fucked a white dude.
>>
>>69659731
Idk every generation has a couple blue eyed people in my family, it's not that weird desu. It's not like blue eyed genes are like "you need this amount of admixture" especially given the fact that . Blue eyes can be unrelated to euro ancestry
>>
>>69660786
I guess your mom/grandma likes to take white dick now and then.
>>
>>69659913
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Earl_Jones#Childhood
irish ancestry, but i bet both of his parents didn't notice
>>
>>69659731
I want to impregnate black chicks in the US.
>>
>>69661270
There you have it. If blacks and asians could actually randomly "turn" light then they would probably attempt to breed that atribute to make it more common, hence everyone would be white by now. Sadly "dark" genes are usually dominant.

I'm surprised it happened at all. Race mixing is fairly common here in Canada, but if a white breeds with an asian or black person, the result usually is simply another asian or black person. Because as I said white genes are less dominant.

Brown eyes among whites are different, they are actually REALLY deep blue eyes, that's why whites with brown eyes tend to have blue eyed children frequently.
>>
>>69660927
Nope normally someone pops in with one blue eye and their kid or grand kid gets two with some brown still in there.

You sound poor and stupid.
>>
>>69661779
You sound like a 15 yr old brown person trying to make up their own theory on genetics.

Sorry to trigger you, but blacks and asians don't randomly turn white unless they have white dna floating around in them.

Take ethiopians for example, they generally have a higher i.q. and white features, but that's because of white ad-mixture.
>>
>>69661538
yeah but i'm talking about how his dad left his family shortly after his birth.
he must felt incredibly cucked
>>
>>69659731
It's not like US actually has any purebloods of any ethnicity unless they're just off the boat
>>
>>69661917
I didn't know that, it's sad because jones is a really smart guy. You can't blame the father though, obviously someone fucked some white person. You don't see white people randomly shitting our black kids.

>>69661779
unless you are this bullshitting retard.
>>
>>69661858
You sound stupid and you should feel bad. Blue eyes don't make you white and they aren't exclusive to whites.

Leave your cuck shit elsewhere pitiful maggot
>>
>>69662290
What part of white ad-mixture do you not understand? How many white people do you see having black kids? You don't just turn african or european. Sorry m8. You seem really immature and naive.
>>
>>69662356
Oh you're shit posting.

Blue eye genes primarily found in Eurasia include general pigment changes to skin that are not found in the mutations my family carry.

Nice try though faggot, nice backpedaling. Yours still a total loser for trying to post cuck stuff on here because while you post about white cock and black women I'm fucking a white girl irl lol
>>
>>69662560
I'm not shitposting, sure mutations happen but they incredible rare, even more rare than recessive genes popping up. Look and Jones' skin, he has very light skin.

If my kid came out brown with curly fucking hair I would think something was up too, which was my point. You are just trying to claim white features without admitting to being white at all.

I look pretty dark, but you can tell what I am because of my nose and ears. I would like to see jones ears, because if he has no ear lobes he is most certainly part white.
>>
>>69662672
You're still a fucking loser for insinuating blue eyes are European and stable mutations don't occur. You sound like a fucking child and you cuck shit is sad and desperate.
>>
File: james-earl-jones-surprised_t658.jpg (27KB, 440x316px) Image search: [Google]
james-earl-jones-surprised_t658.jpg
27KB, 440x316px
>>69662672
>I would like to see jones ears
>>
>>69662762
You are the one getting upset and trying to say that people can get european features without european dna. Which is the point of the thread, not your cucked up mongrel family.

So your family is part white, why does that make you flip out so hard?

Damn man you got issues. What percentage do me and my white wife have of having some kid that looks black or asian. It won't happen retard, nobody just mutates into a halfbreed unless they are fucking another race.

Jesus christ man.
>>
>>69662864
I knew it, that's an irish / scottish trait.
>>
I want to COLONIZE a blacc qt tbqh lads
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 258x195px
>>69662868
European genes aren't necessary for red hair or freckles (rufous), bronze skin and green/grey eyes (brown albinism) or dipigmentation in one or both irises.

This is why you're such a incompetent loser, you don't even know pigment mutations lolol

Like you think Ethiopians are part white too in spite of recognizing new genetic testing models. How much of an uninformed loser can you be lol
>>
>>69663250
How do you know that the kid isn't part european? Anyways you cited your family as proof jones wasn't a half breed, when clearly you are wrong.

I would bet that some white guy cream pied your grandma as opposed to random mutation.
>>
>>69663469
not him but

this is actually true
>>69663250
>>
>>69665371
It's also true most African Americans have European admixture (12,5% on average iirc) and that that is a more likely cause
>>
>>69662290
You do know almost all African Americans have some white in them, yeah?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.