[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your country >your thoughts on bidets >whether you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>your country
>your thoughts on bidets
>whether you've used one
>whether you own one

I went to my friend's house and she has a cheapo bidet which used cold water attached to her standard toilet, and even that was a wonderful treat to use--I was even tempted to ask for one for Christmas.
>>
>>69649365
I had one of those in my old house
It's surely better than keeping poo in the bin.

Share your bidet stories, OP.
>>
>>69649365
I'm with you on this one bidets are rad.

When I was in italy and there was one in every hotel, what a treat.
>>
what's a bidet?
>>
>>69649365
I would like one tbqh.
>>
>>69649685
You take a poop in it and then you fill the vessel with some water so you can wash your feet in it.
It's useful af desu.
>>
>>69649365
Bidets are the second best hygiene invention after toilets. Literally can't go back to toilet paper after having used bidet. Yes, i own one
>>
>>69649818
>>69650015
I thought you were kidding until I googled it, what the fuck man
how is it not gay to have water streaming against your anus?
>>
>>69649436
I ended up battling her boyfriend in Jenga--we'd been chatting for a few hours prior--and the loser had to use the bidet. He was adamantly against using it and had refused to any time he'd ever been over to her house. Of course he lost so he had to use it and got so butt-blasted and embarrassed by it that he tried to leave without even saying anything. We were like, "really? you're just going to leave?" And then he said it.
>You people made me use the bidet.

Anyways, shit rocks.
>>
>>69650135
how is it not gay to fondle your anus with a piece of paper
>>
>>69650135
>how is it not gay to have water streaming against your anus?
How is it not gay to clean your ass in the shower with your hand? Or do you just have perma-chads?
>>
>>69650135
We all shit and we all must clean our anus. It needs to be done.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.