[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you'll never speak English with a nice, Southern accent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 59d2e.jpg (20KB, 439x420px) Image search: [Google]
59d2e.jpg
20KB, 439x420px
>you'll never speak English with a nice, Southern accent

Why did I even bother learning this language?
>>
>>69642882

Don't let your dreams die out. Go learn english in the American South. Though the accent is decreasing in major cities.
>>
Also stay away from Georgia.
>>
>THE HU-WHITE RAYCE
>GIT ER' DUN
>YEEHAWW GIT EM LEATHER GIT EM!

what the hell is with all these balkans/near-Balkan states pining to be Americans as of late? be realistic and be a boo for West Europe. It's far more attainable of a dream
>>
>>69643024
t. a fucking nigger
>>
>>69643050
not quite on the money desu
I do wonder if Southern blacks would want to deter whites from moving in though...
>>
>>69643068
No, you're a fucking nigger.
>>
>>69643105
third time's a charm?
>>
american southerner here

would rather be Danish tbqh
>>
File: 1482524117314.jpg (35KB, 489x517px) Image search: [Google]
1482524117314.jpg
35KB, 489x517px
>>69642882
>you're a southerner and don't have a southern accent

Not bad, at least yankeefags don't assume I'm dumb.
>>
>>69643128
I don't care if you're white. You're a leftist and therefore a fucking nigger.
>>
>>69642882
AH RECKON YA'LL COULD SHITPOST FOR LONGA THEN A COON ON A BAT
>>
>tfw perfect western accent
[spoiler]except I say melk and pellow, I don't know why[/spoiler]
>>
>>69643142
HAHAHAHA us asshole northerners mock your accents if we're on the left or right

>y-yankee northerners are all cucks!
THEN WHY DID YOU VOTE ONE OF US INTO OFFICE HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
>>
>>69642882
I DO SAY SUH, THESE MINT JULIPS REALLY GO DOWN NICELEY HU-WHILE HU-WATCHING THE HORSE DERBY
>>
all y'all is such a cute construction
>>
>>69643219
Stop being mean to the southerners. Itz rude
>>
>>69643024
>what the hell is with all these balkans/near-Balkan states pining to be Americans as of late?

To be completely honest, I grew up watching English Cartoon Network, I always wanted to be American, that isn't a new development
>>
>>69643271
I liek you guys a lot tho
no h8
we literally fought a war with you so you wouldn't leave us

>>69643296
I was being a dick. You really should make the effort. Living in America is worth it, and the South is really affordable versus other parts of the country. Sometimes I see Euros trying to get in America and live in NYC or the west coast and think they can afford it, and I just laugh, but I digress

read up on some immigrations forums and form a plan. our system is pretty convoluted and trump probably won't make it easier, but who knows. good luck
>>
>>69642882
Why would someone want that?
>>
Why would you want an American accent lol

They can barely understand other people speaking English, if they're not american
>>
>>69643398
>I wanna siddle dine
>I wanna siddle dine
>Cmon and siddle dine with me
>Siddle dine

Don't blame them in your case desu
>>
>>69643446

Kek

I mean, I'm not saying the nz accent is anything above shit tier
But at least try sound British, or something lel
>>
>>69643050
t. Cletus Billy Bob Joe, professional sister fucker
>>
>>69643369
Well, I wuz juzt twying to be nice to da southerners, i am actually a northerner.
>>
>>69643495
I agree that American is the least graceful form of English and that Southron is the second least graceful form of American (next to Plains Canadian/Upper Midwestern/Abootglish).
>>
>>69643369
Yeah, I'm not too fond of crowded places,so big coastal cities were out of the question anyway. Comfy small towns are much better.

>>69643398
Well, that's already true for me, lol. Posh British I usually can understand, but Scotts and Aussies are very difficult.
>>
>>69643581
WEll that's good that you like small towns. A lot of small towns are losing young people (out-migration and heroin) and really looking for new people. They would welcome you gladly, especially if you're in a sector like healthcare or something really needed like that.
>>
Hungarian accents are nice though

https://youtu.be/7_DhmYfAPB0
>>
>>69643675
Generic Eastern European English imo.

I expected more of a Bela Lugosi feel to it.
>>
>>69643581

The area of Texas between Austin and San Antonio is really nice. It has the comfy small town feel and you're 45 minutes away from either city. Plus the food in that area is fantastic. My dad lives in that area and I always eat myself sick when I visit him.
>>
>>69643715
If you got a better Clio hit me up, Hungarian accents outside of family are rare to hear because magyarok nem tudnak angolul beszélni szarért sem
>>
>>69643675
wtf, that guy probably has better English than 98% of Hungarians

although, calling youtube youtyube made me cringe
>>
File: 20170108_003418.png (1MB, 1440x1437px) Image search: [Google]
20170108_003418.png
1MB, 1440x1437px
>>you'll never speak English with a nice, Southern accent
>>
>>69642882
>wanting to sound like an inbred hick
Don't, if someone speaks like that here or wherever that accent isn't from in the anglosphere, they're pretty much looked down upon
>>
>>69644038
Not if you're attractive.
>>
>>69643715
nah at 0:11 the cAAArtridge is so typically magyar i cringed irl, hun accent worst accent
>>
>>69644212
Who pissed in your cereals this morning Ján?
>>
>>69644295
IV Béla visszajött a halálból és beleszart a zabkásájában
>>
>>69644295
its just truth
>>
>>69642882
Just learn the classy brit accent and speak it in slow motion.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.