[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey Russians how's it going? cool statue btw. Can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: MotherlandCalls3.jpg (192KB, 620x467px) Image search: [Google]
MotherlandCalls3.jpg
192KB, 620x467px
hey Russians how's it going? cool statue btw. Can I ask you a question?
>>
File: 7q167867863.png (124KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
7q167867863.png
124KB, 396x385px
dont bully russia
>>
>>69637120
Ues, please.
>>
Russia is still a shithole.
>>
Man, that statue is indeed, awesome.
Look at these people at it's bottom. It's fucking huge.
>>
>>69637262
says the US
>kek
>>
File: Ldpr.svg.png (5KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ldpr.svg.png
5KB, 600x400px
>>69637219
Is it true that pic are just a faux opposition set up by the government to give voters the illusion of choice? I'd probably be a bit relieved if that were the case, their policy ideas sound horrifying if put into practise.
>>
>>69637301
Y-
>looks at flag
Nevermind
>>
What do Russians, particularly jewish Russians. think of the autonomous Jewish Oblast?
>>
File: MotherlandCalls15.jpg (113KB, 620x451px) Image search: [Google]
MotherlandCalls15.jpg
113KB, 620x451px
>>69637294
Larger than the statue of liberty even, and much more impressive (just in terms of the depiction and artistry, don't know anything about the architectural merits of a hollow concrete 85m statue)
>>
>>69637397
Svenne
You could say that about America too, since they only have two relevant options. You're forced to choose someone you hate

I also have the feeling that Hitlary was "supposed" to win this election
>>
>>69637397
Yes, every oppositin with sits in parlament is puppet
>>
>>69637625
It's quite obvious she was "supposed" to win when you look at all the media and government officials who seem completely flabbergasted by the results. They thought they could just have the media and celebrities tell people who to vote for, they thought by simply not talking about how bad their side was fucking up that nobody would notice. When Trump won he looked like he'd fucked up bad. They all really overestimated the narrative they were pushing and underestimated the people they were demonizing.
>>
File: 32.jpg (440KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
440KB, 600x800px
What do you think about the Russian Orthodox church? What sets it apart from other large religions?
>>
>>69637615
>Larger than the statue of liberty even
But that's wrong.
>>
>>69637944
Its larger without liberty's postament
>>
>>69637729
Fair, but i meant that i think they rigged the Republican primary towards Trump because they thought he wouldn't pose any threat towards her at all

Can i ask you a question?
If the whole system was rigged like we're saying, wouldn't that mean the riggers are gonna learn from their mistakes and do a better job of securing their candidate the presidency in 2020?

Do you think it'll go so far as to literally rig the Electoral college?
>>
File: China_to_Russia_Mine_Is_Bigger.jpg (120KB, 850x569px) Image search: [Google]
China_to_Russia_Mine_Is_Bigger.jpg
120KB, 850x569px
Which of your neighbouring countries do you like the most and least, respectively? Where does China land in the ranks?
>>
>>69638149
>most
Latvia or Ukraine
>least
probably North Korea, I don't really hate anyone
>China
somewhere in the middle
>>
>>69637729
The real problem is nobody had passion for her. She thought she could win simply by not being Trump. As a yank I cant think of any platform or position she had, all she did was point out what Trump said. She inspired zero passion in people.

Trump at least promised jobs to people.
>>
>>69637944
The pedestal isn't part of the statue.
>>
>>69637860
The church is corrupt as all hell, most of the guys who work there are selfish atheists. Pretty rare to find an actually decent servant of the church. Religion is alright, almost like catholicism, except without the Pope
>>
>>69638195
It literally is though.
>>
>>69638096
And Aruba is a larger country than Russia if you exclude all land outside of Eurasia.
>>
>>69638423
>exclude all land outside eurasia
>aruba 0m^2
>>
>>69638423
He's right though, stop being an insecure seppo.
>>
File: sad frog nazi.png (213KB, 805x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog nazi.png
213KB, 805x1000px
>>69638498
I-I meant exclude all land inside of Eurasia...
I-it would make sense if I didn't fuck up...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.