[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>British Humour (Clever, Witty humour which is brilliant and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: MP.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
MP.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>British Humour
(Clever, Witty humour which is brilliant and at the same time, also funny)

>American Humor
HAHA, FART JOKE XDDD!!! *FARTS*

What's wrong with American humor?
>>
>>69613182
Ah, but the Brits have slapstick, as well. Ever heard of Benny Hill? He was kind of a big deal.
American comedians Bob Newhart, Robin Williams, Steve Martin, and Steven Wright might be closer to what you seek.
>>
I recall Rowan Atkinson made a documentary on comedy, and concluded that the perpetually terrible weather and inescapable boredom of the British Isles bred great comedians.

Meanwhile around the mediterranean, high comedy was an old man grabbing teenage tits.
>>
>>69613474
This
Love Monty Python but i also loved Benny. Miss him.
Now about American humor, it's diverse too it's just that parodies and extravaganza gets promoted more.
>>
Nice try, Nigel. Take the proxy off.
>>
Malcolm in the middle is still my favourite tv show desu
>>
>>69613182
American humour is alright, it's only shite when you copy a British show.
>>69615953
Shite taste
>>
British comedy shows seem to be reliant on cringe style humor. An American equivalent would be any Larry Sanders shit. American comedy is way too diverse to pigeon hole.

I'll take Sunny in Philadelphia over Father Ted anyday. Merica wins though sheer numbers.
>>
>>69613182
I'm partial to serbian humor myself
>>
File: formulaic shite.jpg (72KB, 665x375px) Image search: [Google]
formulaic shite.jpg
72KB, 665x375px
>DUDE AWKWARDNESS LMAO
>for 9 series
ah yes, witty indeed
>>
>>69615953
Malcolm and the first seasons of the simpson's are absolutely amazing. americans can make great humor, it's just that most of it is horrible.
>>
>>69613182
>What's wrong with American humor?
too many niggers and feminists

>>69613474
>>69613606
i fucking love Benny
>>
>>69616194
> Sheer numbers

Britain is the greatest cultural influence in the world. Look up the Economist research.
>>
>>69616307
> Says the nation with less humour than even Americans
Your opinion is worthless here.
>>
>>69616435
Yeah he was great. Even his physique, face and mannerisms made you laugh. He had tits and ass skits but he was subtle, never vulgar and the men were mostly pictured as sex starved buffoons. His show was cancelled because of some early sjw butthurt. F
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.