[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come American muslims are so much more civilized than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

How come American muslims are so much more civilized than Euros muslims?
>>
>>69598478
Euros mostly need those Muslims to work low class jobs as a result of better education and declining birthrates.
>>
>>69598478
by needing to cross the ocean and learn english, only richer, culturally western muslims can go to america. all the nigger muslims go to europe
>>
We only get the educated middle class ones, also Europe and the Islamic world have a very long, very bitter rivalry.
>>
>>69598478
Because we mostly import the more educated ones.

Also the USA is just flat-out better at integrating immigrants. Sorry Euros, it's true. Look at how we handled the Indochina refugee crisis. Or even just compare the state of Mexican immigrants in the USA to MENA immigrants in France.
>>
>>69598679
USA was built as a land of immigrants, so of course you know how to handle it better.
>>
The US also has Constitutionally-protected freedom of religion, less so in Europe where enforced secularism (especially in France) rubs Muslims the wrong way.
>>
>>69598478
there's fewer of them there.
>>
Because we get the nigger Muslims and they get the educated ones. Other way around with Mexicans, the only Mexican guy I know has a PhD in physics.
>>
>>69598478
Because they're largely western (in other words born in US) & specifically selected. Whilst most of the large pops of muzzies in europe are just piled in, nothing gradual. It's not sustainable or do-able at all.
>>
>>69598478
they had to earn it.
Rapefugees get free shit
>>
Americans, beware of more immigrants

The first immigrants from United Kingdom respected the Indians as well. Now the Indians live in reserves.
>>
>>69598618
Not really many Muslims that came here knew jackshit English.
>>
>>69598756
No several old world countries handle it pretty well. Uganda is a haven for many refugees in Africa over the years and many refugees stabilized and joined with mainstream Ugandan society.
>>
>>69601076
Yeah, but that was after a huge portion of them were decimated by diseases from first contact before anglo colonization
>>
>>69600887
Jealous of refugees lol.
>>
>>69598478
Our Muslim population hasn't hit critical mass where they feel comfortable in their numbers to start being their true selfs.
>>
>>69600887
This
>>
>>69601315
Meanwhile Poland leeches off Germany and the Eu and gets free shit.
>>
>>69601360
They do all the groveling menial work while pampered western euros complain about the coffee machine being broken.
>>
>>69598478
canadian muslims range from retarded iraqi/lebanese/syrian arabs/kurds who adapt ghetto culture and don't do anything except act like they are hard to better educated pakistanis/iranians who are cool and contribute.

i think it has to do with arab iq being quite retarded after centuries of inbreeding.
>>
File: 0_69174_BASINTPL130720167404.jpg (420KB, 2256x1540px) Image search: [Google]
0_69174_BASINTPL130720167404.jpg
420KB, 2256x1540px
>>69598478
>hijab
>civilized

hijab= radical muslim

pic related. a moderate muslim woman who is civilized. a hijabi women can be radicalized, you can't be sure.

i am not trolling btw, if you can find any document from 90's turkey, offical view of state was something like this on hijab, you can google it. and and it almost true.
>>
>>69601703
Turkey is what all muslim countries should aspire to be. Instead they try to imitate Iran and Saudi Arabia. It's a damn shame.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.