[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Germans think of this argument? "Show gratitude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

What do Germans think of this argument? "Show gratitude to the Allies. If they had not fought in WW2, we would all be speaking German!"
>>
>>69591956
>dude killing combatants and destroying military targets is the same as killing civilians
Really makes you think.
>>
They agree with it cuz they r massive cucks

But we never forget, we bid our time 14/88 just wait shitskins
>>
File: What.jpg (23KB, 160x417px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
23KB, 160x417px
>We'd all
Speak for yourself
I fucking doubt they'd get rid of my language.
>>
>>69591956
I'm very thankful to Americans for killing and burning Germans and Japanese.
>>
>>69592042
Hahloh i amm uh Schvensk og i veel nehverr speekuh Germun
>>
Germans are the most autistic, butthurt retards who follow no logical consistency in their nationalism except "German is right and we can do whatever we want, everything that others do to us is unfair and bad".

There are literally German autistnationalists who hate Finland because we ended our military alliance with them, and when a Finn points out that Germany was allied with Soviet Union in Winter War and prevented Italy from sending help their autistic brains justify that somehow with German racial superiority.
>>
>>69592127
>Schvensk
The fuck you even saying?
>>
>>69592258
That's the nationality of the country you're in, Abhed. Svensk.
>>
File: Americlap.png (90KB, 645x512px) Image search: [Google]
Americlap.png
90KB, 645x512px
>>69592317
AmeriCLAP CLAP CLAP
AmeriCLAP CLAP CLAP
>>
>>69592317
Dude, thats Iceland not Aland
>>
>>69592375
>>69592381
Oh...

Oops....
>>
File: 1allamericas.jpg (25KB, 309x405px) Image search: [Google]
1allamericas.jpg
25KB, 309x405px
>>69592468
>>
>>69591956
>bomb the shit out of the england and russia for literally years
>they come back and with some friends and bomb you back
WAAAAH, WHY ARE THE ALLIES SUCH BULLIES! Why are naziboos so delusional.
>>
>>69591956
>be ger"""man""
>get decimated
>>
File: 1483656643814.png (54KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1483656643814.png
54KB, 812x727px
This is the future you could have chosen
>>
>>69591956
> 10 million german civilians
But these guys were mostly unintentional deaths, meanwhile Germans litterally prosecuted and genocided gazillions of people not just jews
That german dude is just buttblasted that his country keeps starting wars and ends up losing them.
>>
>>69594918
/thread
>>
>>69591956
Lets say the Germans did win, there would have been a coup anyways.

Various people within the Nazi regime, especially the military, were god fucking tired of the top brass who knew fuck all about fighting a war.
>>
>>69595041
They tried that once lmao, Nazi Germany was fucking cult with Hitler being Jesus, besides he was good leader, just not good general
>>
>>69595077
>They tried that once
it might have worked had Hitler not been inexplicably lucky
>>
>>69591956
It's one of those "The person is right but his/her reasons are retarded" arguments.

It's not that we "would all be speaking German" now, in itself not really a bad thing, but the bad thing would be that Western Europe would be as much of a shit hole as Eastern Europe. Either the Nazis would have won, and their command economy would run the standard of living into thr ground like Communism did, or the Soviets would have won, and they wouldn't have stopped at the Elbe.

The Western front wasn't about liberating Europe from the Nazis. It was to stop the Soviets from expanding and subjugating it instead. Nazi Germany was always meant to be a buffer between the Capitalist west and Communist east.
>>
>>69595123
>lucky
He could've gone out like a man instead of shooting himself in the head after soviets literally rape half of his country and he must accept that slavs are the superior race
>>
>>69592257
>german
>nationalist
Are you sure that actually exists?
>>
>>69591956
>posting mentally ill jewess queen of pol
Stay on your board
>>
File: spurdo sad.png (11KB, 97x79px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo sad.png
11KB, 97x79px
>>69592257
funland why :'DD
>>
File: 1483155655809.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1483155655809.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>>69591956
North America would still be safe.
>>
>>69595605

Because it fucking triggers me that's why.
Yes we did backstab you but you did also backstab us as well.
>>
>>69593836

>Dude, what if
>What if we take everything good about the world
>And then we, you listening?
>And then we turned everything into Germany, even the wild life. Any Animal that doesn't learn German gets executed.
>>
>>69591956

Most of Europe ARE speaking German.

EU basically fits the borders of the Nazi empire.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.