[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going for sex tourism in Eastern Europe this summer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

I'm going for sex tourism in Eastern Europe this summer, any tips?
>>
File: easiness-map.jpg (315KB, 1274x698px) Image search: [Google]
easiness-map.jpg
315KB, 1274x698px
just be yourself m8, they should be easy

but be careful since they might think you're a refugee
>>
>>69571816
thanks for the info, m8
my dick will be your dick
>>
>>69571549

I lived there for 2 years, basically because it was cheap and sex was easy to get.

Stay in shape, don't act like you are rich. Being a nigger helps a lot as well.

>t. Blacked 40+ slavs
>>
>>69572777
what country ?
>>
Pay denbts
>>
kys
>>
>>69572777
>britshit
>is a nigger
you're doing God's work, son, the anglo must perish from the face of the Eath
>>
File: Greece....jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Greece....jpg
38KB, 600x400px
dents
>>
File: NigeriagoestoEurope.png (76KB, 879x248px) Image search: [Google]
NigeriagoestoEurope.png
76KB, 879x248px
>>69572777
>Being a nigger helps a lot as well.

One Nigerian bloke tried having sex with Slavic women and it didn't end so well
>>
>>69575691
That story sounds like bullshit.
>>
You should probably go to Ukraine or the Balkans.
It's hard to find prostitutes in the Baltics if you are not a local and to my knowledge Belarus is quite strict about foreigners trying to fugg local ladies for money.
>>
>>69575691
Blackman here and can confirm

The last time i went to Poland and tried to chat with Polish qts they looked at me like a was some kind of ape and a Pole nearly beat me cause he believed i was glancing at his gf(what i was doing actually) anyway Poland isn't safe for black people, Germany is tho, i fucked a lot of German girls thirsty for my BBC, Germans girls are very asking but very dirty
>>
SHE NYE VMYERLA
>>
>>69571549
I am going to do the same thing but I am going to Bulgaria and Greece
>>
>>69571549
Go to Cesky Krumlov - if you manage to stay a night there without fucking at least one hot tourist you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>69571549
Ask a website full of autistic virgins, good start.
>>
>>69578265
Here they use to throw bananas at black football players also one black basketball girl got physically assaulted. Not hard to believe he got called monkey t bh concept of racism is veeeery different from western world
>>
>>69571549
Just dont tell anyone you are greek
>>
Make sure she doesn't have a dick before money changes hands.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.