[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are countries really seriously catering laws to the delusions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Are countries really seriously catering laws to the delusions of self-absorbed teens and woman children? What have I missed? Is this a joke?
>It's not a phase mom
>>
>>69538171
What makes them self-absorbed, anon, if they're just delusional?

Also,
>implying there's anything wrong with being a delusional trap
>>
I can't get what the OP's pic means.
>>
>>69538237
I guess it's redundant if they're teenagers but do you see anybody over the age of 40 buying into this garbage?
>>
>>69538356
I'll explain.

(from left to right, top to bottom)
1. transexual, aka the regular kind of weird, man in a woman's body vice-versa
2. man\woman who grew too attached to dominant hand due to masturbating and decided to give it another gender in the hopes that it would mean that maybe they would one day not be a virgin anymore
3. trap\shemale
4. man\woman who lost leg in car accident
5. only a mere crossdresser
6. see 3.
7. man who eats\drinks girly stuff like cosmopolitans or long island iced teas, woman who eats\drinks manly stuff like beef jerky and scotch whiskey
8. reverse-transexual, literally a cis, heterosexual, binary person.
>>
We don't. Only anglos and swedes care about gender politics and feminism.
>>
>>69538569
>4. man\woman who lost leg in car accident

That is wrong. It's illustrating how that manly man has queer leg, and runs like a girl, while the woman has a dyke leg, and marchs like a soldier in high hills when she gets drunk.
>>
>>69538423
No, but the concept is pretty new. I at least won't be surprised if these people never get out of their acquired genderqueerism.

I mean, I already know four genderqueer people (three biologically female and one male) who are my age (mid-20s).
>>
>>69538953
>mid-20s
Most people especially in this day and age don't really have their shit together in life or emotionally until they're in their 30s. They still have that "world revolves around me" mentality.
Look here for example.
>>
>>69538171
>My left arm is a girl
>>
>>69538171
whos catering to them?
>>
>>69538237
there's a difference between crossdressing in your room for greasy internet neckbeards to fap to and welding on fake tits and cutting off your cock m8
>>
>>69539175
One of these four genderqueer people I personally know is pretty much an obnoxious tumblrina, but the other three are fine. I'm skeptical they're likely to reconsider their gender stance once they start working/etc. But we'll see.
>>
>>69539932
>once they start working/etc
To clarify: I'm currently in college (not university), by the way, and I've met them here.
>>
>>69538569
8 is just the opposite kind of transexual from 1
>>
>>69540014
>once they start working
>college
Well there you go then.
>>
>>69538171
DESU, I'd like to have a man's body and a woman's face, just like in my animes. Which sexual identity does that make me?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.