[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are americans so pro israel because they feel that conflict mirrors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1479722249002.jpg (60KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479722249002.jpg
60KB, 655x527px
are americans so pro israel because they feel that conflict mirrors what they did to native americans ?
>>
really gets the noggin joggin'
>>
In Revelations Jerusalem needs to belong to the Jews before the apocalypse can commence. The US of A has the highest number of retarded billionaire fundamentalist Christians out of any extant nation on Earth. These people WANT the end of times to occur, so they fund the geopolitical movement of Zionism they believe will lead to that happening so that God will give them extra brownie points when they die for helping out with his prophecies. The Jews think this is all bullshit but they aren't going to complain about the *motivation* for getting billions a year from complete idiots so long as the free money doesn't stop flowing.

So, the short answer is basically retarded American Christian Billionaires don't know what the mortal sin of Simony is. For others they just prefer Jews over shitskins when it comes to who gets to hold-down the Holy Land.
>>
>>69531674
Le "Israel is evel Palistanians dindu nuffin innocent muslims" meme

Jews turned a sandbox into a first world country in 50 years time. This says enough, the net worth of one jew is more than a thousand worthless sandnigger muslims.
>>
>>69531674
are arabs so pro israel because they feel that conflict mirrors what they did to native europeans ? oh wait no they are huge hypocrites
>>
>>69531947
No?
Gulf states are more rich and have more extravagant buildings/cars etc than Israel.
>Inb4 Israel is the only democracy
Kek sure
>>
>>69532076
>>Inb4 Israel is the only democracy
>Kek sure
name 1
>>
>>69531947
pretty much this
jewland is the only place worth anything in that whole desert shithole
>>
>>69532076
because they hit oil, which enabled them to continue their medieval lifestyle in a more extravagant way

not comparable at all to Israel, jews at least have a culture that promotes education, it is no coincidence that modern chemistry and physics are full of jewish names (but not a single muslim one in the last 2 centuries of industrialisation btw)

anyway, Saudi-Arabia cut the head off a woman recently in public because she drove a car without her husband present. Did you hear the worldwide disgust amongts liberals, lefties and arabs? Neither did I;.
>>
>>69533201
which is better:
>barbarians
>democracy that behaves like barbarians
>>
>>69533201
None.Middle East has no democracies
It's a shithole.No country has a democracy in it
>>
>>69533305
They also bought investments and own a sizable portion of American debt. When the oil runs out they may still be fine, at the highest levels, so long as the entire bottom doesn't fall out of the economy and cause a total or near-total global economic re-structure.

It's a gamble on their part. They should invest their billions into terraforming tech to make their desert wasteland less of a shithole to live in.
>>
>>69531674
I hate Jews and I want Iran to nuke Israel.
>>
most americans will not see the parallel
also natives are not known to be pro palestine

i can say the same thing about libya and france technically that is closer since it's more recent
>>
>>69533360
>>69533369
Oh because the rest of the world are fucking white robed saints.
Don't kid yourselves you foolish goys.
>>
>>69533915
>
Even Russia's """"""democracy"""""" is still better than what you claim to be doing
>>
>>69533979
well, most of the western world doesn't act like nazis in the 30s
>>
>>69534185
we'll talk again in a generation of two, where all this "tolerance" will have led us
>>
No. It's literally because of Christianity. Conservative Christians here are obsessed with Revelations and end times prophecies in general, they think that we need to defend Israel because the fact that the whole world opposes Israel is proof that the world is out to persecute the Judeo-Christian world, so us by extension.

t. Have parents who unironically believe Obama is the Antichrist and that the recent UN vote about Israel is the begining of "End Times"
>>
>>69531674
The world would probably be a better place if that shithole was ruled by Jews anyhow.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.