[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow eastern Europeans, where you see your country in 15 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 34

Fellow eastern Europeans, where you see your country in 15 years?

czechia:
more foreigners(10%, its 5% now)

richer than southern europe(italy, spain, portugal) but still poorer than proper western europe(germany, netherlands)

higher crime rate thanks to to the refugees

fertility rate up

still best beer but consumation down

serious talks about reuniting with slovakia
>>
WE ARE NOT EASTERN EUROPE WE ARE CENTRAL
GET IT RIGHT PLEASE
>>
>>69522602
this
>>
>>69522602
>>69522616
yes we are

east of germany
post-communist

yeah sounds like eastern europe to me
>>
why czechs are self hating
germany is a worse place than czech country
only difference is germany are a bit richer but everything is also more expensive and there is horrible taxation
regards türk who has been to both places
>>
>>69521876
>serious talks about reuniting with slovakia
Why? I don't see it.
>>
>>69522602
i'll tell you a secret. fact that you are eastern or central eaurope DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. literally anything. keep this for yourself
>>
>>69522781
its just countries who thinks that they are central europe(v4+slovenia) thinks that they are better than other eastern europe
>>
>>69522746
what self-hating? its just pragmatism
>>
>>69522903
crime rates won't go up since no refugees will arrive to a non welfare state

more foreigners probably

idk about beer consumption

no reunificiation with slovakia

fertility rate probably around the same

poorer than western europe but will have higher living standards so its not a big deal

rather earn less and live in CZ
>>
Future looks...
Good: Czech, Slovakia, Slovenia
Moderately well: Poland
Problematic: Hungary, Croatia
Hopeless: Serbia, Bosnia, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine
>>
>>69521876
Eh, could be worse.

Wages are slowly going up yet the poorest people afford as many things as the poorest people in 1991.

Government is corrupt af and is cutting taxes while growing benefits ( less taxes - smaller budget - how tf do you give us more money, not to mentionthat Romania has around 55-60% tax collection, very low) and this can only end up badly for us.

Less people are emigrating and that's ok, while we do not accept refugees at all.

We're slowly but surely getting closer to Poland and Slovakia I guess. V5 when?
>>
>>69522879
people here also want to believe we are more european than balkan country, it's silly. maybe more european than serbia but we have that same emotional southernslavic mentality, corruption, hate all around etc etc... i don't know why people suffer from wanting to be muh european. well be a better country as soon as we admit who we are. that's why everyboy thinks croatians don't have a sense of humour, because our tv shows want to be polite, not rude like serbian tv shows and movie, and NOBODY likes it and watch that shit....
>>
File: 1417614209236.png (389KB, 2000x1695px) Image search: [Google]
1417614209236.png
389KB, 2000x1695px
>>69522701
no
>>
>>69523050
hahahahahaha , pyotr c'mon
>>
>>69522963
Poland is bursting ahead of other CE states in development with the ridiculous amount of cash EU's investing in it.
>>
>>69522954
nothing like in germany but family with 4 kids and two unemployed parents have rent payed by the goverment(even some nice appartment in city centrum), food vouchers and 1k euro in cash

and in 15 years this will all go up

reunification with slovakia is a good thing imo
>>
File: 1403966522946.jpg (352KB, 2336x2499px) Image search: [Google]
1403966522946.jpg
352KB, 2336x2499px
>>69523085
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: 1465492152440.jpg (173KB, 742x768px) Image search: [Google]
1465492152440.jpg
173KB, 742x768px
>>69523106
But muh per capita
We're a big country
>>
>>69523123
look i am the türk guy

the reason refugees go to germany is because germans hand out money

czech money handout is not even comperable
you can't just move from another country and live on neetbux on czech republic and your people do not have labour shortage and nazi guilt like germs do so there won't be any refugee crisis in your country

i doubt welfare would go up.

about reunification i have no opinion , just saying it wont happen. you are all in communist EU state. there is literally no reason to reunite.it would only help slovaks, and they do not want it.
regards
>>
>>69523106
I never said it's bad.
Their economy is growing well, but their government is problematic and the high amount of young educated people who leave the country hurt the economy. Infrastructure is complete shit in many places. East is very underdeveloped Also it's a large country which makes everything harder to fix.
>>
>>69521876
>Israel 2030
>Bibi is still the Prime Minister
>Livni still calls herself a Zionist and supports Palestine
>Lieberman is still the "Nazi", but every time chickens out at the last moment
>Herzog is still the nerd
>Abu Mazen still threatens to resign if the negotiatons fail, despite of them failing each time
>Hamas still proclaims that they will kill all the Jews, and asks for another cease-fire
>>
>>69521876
>more foreigners(10%, its 5% now)
agree

>richer than southern europe
bullshit, Italy is actually pretty rich, we will be glad if we still stay richer than e.g.Poland

>higher crime rate thanks to to the refugees
lol, show me those rapefugees we have here

>fertility rate up
not thanks to me or thanks to you, lol.....:(((((((((

>still best beer but consumation down
agree

>serious talks about reuniting with slovakia
haha
>>
>>69523142
slovakia explain yourself
>>
>>69523204
germany is different tier but will see in 15 years

btw. we have extreme labour shortage but we are focusing on ukranians and vietnamese

150k open jobs in factories
>>
>>69521876
>Fellow eastern Europeans, where you see your country in 15 years?
At the beach, chilling, enjoying a cold one.
>>
File: 1476699989314.png (439KB, 2000x2141px) Image search: [Google]
1476699989314.png
439KB, 2000x2141px
>>69522701
fuck off you fucking uneducated pepik
we are westerners
>>
>>69523363
my m8
>>
>>69523346
i will try to secure a job in tatra as mechanical engineer .DD

labour shortage is easy to solve just implement your own blue card or something.

its welfare state that attracts refugees
>>
>>69522963
I think Poland and Hungary should be in good tier

Poland is big market and actually lot of their industry and banks are still in polish hands...only problem is that insane emigration to west

Hungary have Orban, he is little crazy but imho media overhyping it and they have still educated workforce and industrial tradion

imho wild horse is Romania

Croatia is fucked tho...it will be just tourist destination like Greece with weak industry
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msd5KwOEAVw

i see this man as our president
>>
File: 105784.jpg (134KB, 730x522px) Image search: [Google]
105784.jpg
134KB, 730x522px
>>69523407
really? :)

tatra is one of the great stories from last few years

nearly banrupt by american managment, now again in czech hands and expanding like crazy
>>
File: 12135434.jpg (25KB, 448x328px) Image search: [Google]
12135434.jpg
25KB, 448x328px
>>69522963
Bitte, gib geld
>>
>>69521876
You'll never be richer than any of the Southern European countries though, see, you like to think we're just tourist spots , but, you tend to forget about our marine industry. How do you think we became richer than you in the first place?

Better luck next time.
>>
>>69522781
it's like a post op michael jackson
so east europe is east europe and doesn't matter how much money they receiving.
>>
>>69521876
stagnation in now weak growth because half of the employed work in public companies that are worth shit and are used to give jobs to party member of the party that currently has majority in paralament

tourism will still for a long time be the only thing that will keep us afloat

more people moving out of the countries

prolly another war or at least skirmish in bosnia in which we will be involved, prolly not directly but definitely we will have our hands in it when RS tries to separate or something
>>
>>69523204
>it would only help slovaks, and they do not want it.

Why not? We have perhaps the worst, most openly corrupt (policeman getting calls from the goverment to release a shady mafia businessman because he is "our man" is just one example out of many) goverments in the V4.
>>
>>69525137
He is right. 0% chance that referendum would pass. Also, new generations (25-) have way colder feelings towards CZ than made in czechoslovakia generation. I know fuckton of people that straight up dislike czechs
>>
>>69523204
As for what they would get, dunno, but I think voters who would provide pressure against immigration of rapefugees and if they built some stuff in the East they would get a cheaper labour force that actually understands what they want from them and has some qualifications (because from the East many people study in Bratislava and then either stay there or go abroad, this might stop the brain drain).

That and if EU collapses, there would be border posts, tolls etc. again so it would make sense to unify. I agree that currently it is not likely.
>>
>>69525267
I hate sound like some pepik troll, but one reason might be that a significant part of the 25- population already left to study or work in Czechia. I am 23 and have no bad feeling against them, maybe against some arrogant cretins but not in general. Do not know anyone who would outright dislike Czechs either, maybe it is different in Central or East Slovakia. Actually, I have heard more greviances from dad (like the conspiracy theories about them killing Dubček (it was probably the KGB) or the myth about Havel destroying the arms industry even through it was decided in 1987 because of international treaties etc.) than from any young person. Mostly just ponožky v sandálach and českí turisti v tatrách banter.
>>
>>69522746
>germany is a worse place than czech country
wot?what's the deal with kebabs in exile? why do you hate Germans so much?
>>
>>69525438
>significant part

Lol, it doesnt matter what uni people do. In Slovakia opinion of plebs rules and i our govt has no reason to give up any power when they can steal for 20 years straight and not even bother hiding it
>>
The braindrain is bad for all of you, if your diaspora does not assimilate and intermarrie with locals too much they might come back though if incencitives are given and our side slowly goes to shit due to current mistakes.
>>
>>69525281
There is no appetite for re-unification. None.

I don't have anything against them, but that's the way it is.
>>
>>69525542
You are right, but I feel like even direct rule by Satan would be better than our current govt. I do not think our govt is popular lol.
>>
>>69521876
We will be killing each orther as good Iberians we are.
>>
>>69525581
Stfu, already.

Czechs are ahead of us when it comes to fight against corruption, but look at Poland or Hungary. You have no perspective.
>>
>>69525581
It is doomed. We just need to wait for commie generation to die out. Even with Escobar as PM for 8 years we have 1st or 2nd highest economic growth in EU. If we had normal government wonde what could be
>>
>>69525672
Have you seen results for first-time voters? Nothing is going to change when old generation dies out. Slovaks will vote for another strongman.
>>
>>69525560
Not now because of EU. I am thinking more of a EU collapse type of situation, complete chimp out of rapefugees in Germany etc. Something that would present the option of reunification for self-preservation, what can two tiny nations do? Even united we would be tiny, but at least stand a bit more chance. I know it is idealism, but that is my opinion.
>>
>>69525628
I am not a fan of strongman.
>>
>>69525847
Neither am I. I just don't see Fico as a Satan that needs to be defeated whatever the cost. We need credible opposition first.
>>
Nearly all of these countries are suffering from massive brain drain. Young people leave right after graduating from university. You gotta stop that first. The economy simply can't grow without qualified people.
>>
If everything will be on a good way we will go back to Germany or make a new country the Silesia
>>
>>69526419
Czechia doesn't. There's been very little emigration from there since 1989. If anything, they're benefiting from brain drain, unlike other Eastern European countries.
>>
>>69525672
>If we had normal government wonde what could be
Austerity hurts growth, so no, I don't think right-wing government would handle economy better.
>>
>>69521876
Mostly empty.Most of my friends and acquaintances have gone abroad and soon so will I
>>
>>69526419
How are you gonna stop it? The average salaries in Austria (depending on the job) are 5 to 8 times higher. At the same time the difference in cost of living isn't that great. Especially for regular stuff - like food, imported technology, even the fucking electricity. Your western companies are looking for "cheap labour", otherwise they won't even invest here. German companies in Bulgara are complaining from the lack of skilled and unskilled workers. Well, yeah. Nobody want's work for 250e, when you can earn 2000e or more in a normal country. I suspect, that in the future the rich EU cunts will somehow block the freedom of movement or limit it to only very qualified people (like USA, New Zealand etc).
>>
>>69523050
>literally mitteleuropa
kill yoursel useful idiot
>>
>>69523517
>actually lot of their industry and banks are still in polish hands
hahaha
>>
>>69526749
>Austerity hurts growth

Growth is an economic meme. It shouldn't come from the government spending people's money just to achieve it.
>>
>>69521876

Dreaming is free, but if you didn't even managed to catch up with Greece during the darkest hour, I don't think you will in 15 years, Czech Republic.

If anything, they'll be much better because of their strategic geopolitical and commercial position between Asia and Europe.
>>
>>69527630
A case in point is Nečas government 2010-13. You've had recession while everyone else around you already started growing. Those are lost years.
>>
>>69524367
>How do you think we became richer than you in the first place?
By not having communism forcefully imposed on your country. But those times are gone, Giorgos. Slovenia is already richer than you, the rest of Central-Eastern European countries will surpass you in the near future. Deal with it.
>>
File: Capture.png (25KB, 371x418px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
25KB, 371x418px
>>69527775
>>69524367
welcome to the new age

and all this with suprlus budget and low debt(35%)
>>
>>69527912
>lost years

Better have years lost than feeding meme characteristics (look at Goodhart's law) and the gov.debt.
>>
>>69526751
where will you go?
>>
>>69521876
Probably invaded half of the rest of eastern Europe now that Putin cucked America with Trump's election.
>>
>>69528133
>Goodhart's law
That's also true for sovereign debt
>>
>>69521876
I think for Germany, everything will continue, business as usual.
We will still be the unoffical leaders of the EU, but I hope that in 15 years, France gets its shit together so we can share the burden of leadership with them
>>
>>69528179
>Putin cucked America with Trump's election
>this is what vatniks actually believe
>>
>>69522963
wat about Belarus?
>>
>>69528462
Belarus will make Russia white again
>>
>>69528405
>We will still be the unoffical leaders of the EU
>2032
>EU existing
>>
>>69528429
>Trump owes money to Russian banks
>Has dealings with Russia in the past
>His family have links to Russian state firms
>His Secretary of State is a man who is a personal friend of Putin and has billions in Russian deals
>His Secretary of Defence wants an alliance with Russia against Middle Eastern Threats
>Trump sees NATO as an anti-terrorist alliance and not an anti-Russian alliance, so will dismantle a lot of its anti-Russian infrastructure
>Trump has made pro-Russian statements even once the election is over
>Denies Russia hacked the DNC even though US agencies say Russia did
>Trump received funding from pro-Russian corporations with Russian ties during the election

>>69528462
You get annexed once Batka dies.
>>
>>69528236
So a government should get in debt just to give the wheels of economy a go and rely on the future governments to pay for it? Sooner or later, we are all gonna end up like Greece, they've just been spending faster than anyone else but the welfare state is untenable. More people and more people will live up to their 80s/90s. Less and less children are gonna be born and less and less people will be paying taxes. In the end they'll work their financial magic and handwave that debt away. Pretty immoral I'd say.
>>
>>69528179
>couldn't even afford gas to go further than Belarus
>>
File: THUMB.jpg (92KB, 940x635px) Image search: [Google]
THUMB.jpg
92KB, 940x635px
>>69528569
I sure hope it will
How else can we help our eastern neighbours to develop and reach western level living standards
>>
>>69528622
We have gas owned by the Russian state, we can just pump it for our tanks itself. There is lots just sat in oilfields that can be taken.
>>
>>69528645
fair enough, forgot about that
but if you seriously think you can pull USSR 2.0 you are absolutely deluded
oh and did I say that I hope you country gets nuked? because I do
>>
>>69523142

lol
>>
>>69528574
like something bad
>>
>>69528738
Not USSR 2.0, Russian Empire 2.0 with some Soviet nostalgia nods.
>>
>>69528738
this
i mean, russia has a gdp the size of italy
how can they even hope to be a superpower is beyond me
>>
>>69522984
when gazam toti miticii si moldovenii
>>
>>69528817
Why not just annex until you have a higher GDP? Ever think of this?
>>
>>69521876
>still best beer
I've never understood this meme. What kind of beer do the Czech make besides boring generic lagers?
>>
>>69528638
>that 1% of GDP surely makes any difference
You are not fooling anyone, Hans
>>
>>69529168
Gross domestic product is a monetary measure of the market value of all final goods and services produced in a year. GDP is not the money that your government has available for spending
>>
>>69528931
It is not about memebrews, it is about how good do they make these "boring lagers".
>>
>>69528010
>>69528033
ok, and now back to reality

>By not having communism forcefully imposed on your country.
They tried and we had a civil war, right after WW2 ended, the good guys won, but I guess you're completely oblivious to that too.

How do you even dare compare your shitholes to Greece? You were always shitholes and you're gonna continue being shitholes, forever and ever. It's in your Slav genes.

It's what you're made for.
>>
File: Capture.png (44KB, 168x181px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44KB, 168x181px
>>69529554
that delusion is cute :)
>>
>>69528915
you are great example of kacapian mentality
>>
>>69529554
Says the arabized Bulgarian Turk.
>>
>>69529650
Good, cause your country is quite depressing, but worry not, Poland is even more depressing.

You think you can ruse me, lol? I've been in both your countries, in Germany being from the middle east is synonymous to being a thief.
"Oh, careful the Poles are coming"

But hey, don't let the Greek man put you down, post more of your graphs. And maybe some day, just maybe he'll conceit defeat.

>>69529771
And that Arabized Bulgarian Turk is living in the Western First World, how does that make you feel?
>>
>>69529818
>middle east
hhahaah, I meant eastern Europe, can't even differentiate anymore
>>
>>69529818
>Greece
>Western First World.
>>
>>69529818
>middle east
>Poland
>replying to Czech flag
are you mentally impaired by any chance?

>>69529858
>coming from a Greek
your entire capital looks like it's been carpet-bombed
now spread your ass, German national bank wants some more
>>
>>69529903
>>69529900
Guys, you can let your envy and hate flow all you want, at the end of the day you're still living in Eastern Europe.
>>
File: Capture.png (73KB, 1132x415px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
73KB, 1132x415px
>>69529818
nice first world you have down there :D :D
>>
>>69529554
>>69529818
>>69529858
>these whole posts
Whatever makes you sleep at night, Papias :))))
>>
>richer than southern europe(italy, spain, portugal)

>Czech republics main industry is whoring
>>
>>69529903
>>69529818
guys, there is no reason to fight
you are both fellow europeans and we apprecaite you very much
>>
>>69529980
still better than balkan :)
>>
File: tPxBn7RtZ4E.jpg (151KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tPxBn7RtZ4E.jpg
151KB, 1280x960px
Tfw not eastern europe but western Asia
>>
>>69529994
>>69530011
>>69530041

oh oh, I'm being smiley attacked, GERMANY HELP!
>>
>>69530020
>Germans
>appreciating Slavs
yeah? what region of Germany would that be?
>>
File: Capture.png (969KB, 861x585px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
969KB, 861x585px
>>69530020
if greeks are european that I am fucking elephant
>>
>>69529282
You were talking about "development" and "reaching western level living standards". The 1% worth of EU funding gets funnelled into the flow of money when they make an EU funded roundabout or some eco tourist thing. They spend money on gravel and tar when making a road and so on.
>>
>>69530111
I live in Bavaria and we very much appreciate our eastern neighbours

>>69530188
mate, Europe is literally a Greek word
>>
>>
>>69530262
ancient greece have nothing in common with today turkoburglars
>>
>>69530262
Ah good, cause they're certainly not that much appreciated in Hamburg.
>>
>>69530061
Smiles are the only appropriate reaction to your pitiful posts
>>
>>69521876
as far from me as possible, bitch I'm moving to canada
>>
>>69521876
In the same place it's now, maybe with a different political party in charge.
The more things change the more they stay the same.
>>
>>69530381
If only you guys smiled that much in real life too.
>>
>>69530301
oh ok
so what happend to ancient greeks?
>>
>>69530301
eat a thick dick, whoreson
>>
>>69530447
they were slaves-teachers in Rome, mixed with locals and then with celts and geramnic tribes

today greeks are mix of turks, arabs and balkan slavs
>>
>>69530424
your cunt should lean more towards west and nato rather than russia. russia is a shithole and turns all its allies into even more shithole. there is no future for russia and for you as long as you keep being their friends
>>
>>69530555
trips confirm this

is this guy looks like typical greek?
>>
>>69530596
Our country IS western leaning.
Any and all Russiabooing by political parties is to garner support for the election.
>>
>>69530596
They can't do that. Their whole national identity depends on it.

I don't see why should this Russian Trojan horse join the EU.
>>
>>69528638
ah yes, thank you for those pitches and cycle paths very much
>>
>>69530555
wait, so evey single greek person became a slave-teacher in rome?
>>
>>69530680
>Our country IS western leaning.
top kek
>>
>>69530729
why are you so ungrateful?
>>
>>69530680
i hope your people will quit being so brainwashed with all that 'our slavic brothers' bullshit and finally say fuck off to russia. and i bet the moment you do that you'll find a strong support by the eu and the uk (and america of course) so they'll defend you in case russia wants to chimp out. russia is weak, they can't do shit against nato
>>
>>69530778
also singers, actors, eunuchs etc.
>>
>>69530447
They were beamed into space so Slavs can get their chance on becoming Western European.
>>
>>69530783
Country =/= public opinion.
And it's gonna take a long time to fix the public opinion.
Every Serbian government since 2000 has done everything the west asks for except anything that would be directly at odds with Russia, because no amount of election fraud would get them re-elected
>>
>>69530717
>I don't see why should this Russian Trojan horse join the EU.
lol you're just afraid that some of the money you suck from the eu might go their country>>69528638

>>69530783
maybe he is right since he can actually talk to his countrymen and knows what they talk and think about
>>
>>69530778
I don't know, but it has been shown by genetics that modern Greeks are different people than ancient Greeks
>>
>>69530843
You realize NATO bombed their country? Destroyed ex-yu industry and basically made them a shithole? All to protect Albanian secessionist scum? They have no need for NATO protection, they want protection FROM NATO.
>>
>>69530976
How do we know about the genetics of ancient greeks?
>>
>>69530916
I heard that Polish genetic studies also support this theory.
>>
>>69530940
If you think that the EU can't agree on anything, then wait until they'll join.

I don't know why, but I've never liked Serbs. They are always aggressive.
>>
>>69530916
I don't need to be "Western European" if th\at means to be Greek. I already live better than most West Europeans anyway.
>>
>>69530922
>Country =/= public opinion.
oh, okay. i thought you were talking about public opinion too.
>>
>>69531013
Whatever happened to trusting your Eastern European neighbors?
>>
>>69531013
testing aDNA?
>>
>>69531053
Well good for you, ain't that something?
>>
>>69530986
so what? america also bombed germany and japan but then helped to rebuild their countries and reach one of the highest living standards in the world.
maybe serbs should stop living in the past and finally move on?
>>
Lithuania
We change our name to "Suicide land" and change our flag to a hanging rope
>>
>>69521876
We're still gonna be shit tbqh. Maybe a bit richer, but so far nothing seems to be improving much.
>>
>>69531037
>If you think that the EU can't agree on anything
what? i never said that. i actually like the eu and i unironically think this is the best thing ever happened to europe and most of my countrymen think the same. yes we have some problems with immigration (that are mostly exaggerated) but i'm pretty sure we will fix it pretty soon.
>>
>>69528574
>implying that they won't keep batka on eternal potato-fueled life support
>>
Why do Greeks hate us?
>>
>>69531089
but didn't you just say they were all extinct?
>>
>>69531212
You're confusing hate with sarcastic banter, I hate Albanians, Turks, and human trash that come here by the hundreds thousands, I certainly don't give a damn about random countries in Eastern Europe.
>>
File: bulgaria.jpg (49KB, 947x387px) Image search: [Google]
bulgaria.jpg
49KB, 947x387px
>>69531133
>but so far nothing seems to be improving much.
bs. it's getting better and better
>>
>>69531110
An open arm would do well there, but the west has other problems and is too busy.
Also, there isn't a single political party willing to reform anything.
>>
>>69531110
But NATO loves Albanian scum, despite economy of Kosovo being based on remittances, heroin and human organ trade.
>>
File: russia.jpg (51KB, 947x387px) Image search: [Google]
russia.jpg
51KB, 947x387px
also famous russian stability looks indeed impressive kek
>>
IUf Greeks consider it humaliting that they are now comparable to us, imagine how much worse it would get if we starter growing anywhere near western level.

We'd have German tanks in our streets.
>>
>>69531212
Have you ever seen a Greek create a thread about the Czech Republic?
Or any other Southern European?
>>
>>69531301
Why do you hate Turks, anon?
Aren't they your fellow Byzantine citizens who converted to islamic faith?
>>
>>69531692
I know, it's irrational ,good thing though for the past 100 years they have been YOUR fellow German citizens, and now are pretty much 3-4rd generation Germans.
>>
>>69531768
>>69531692
so that pretty much makes us Germans come to think about it, one big happy interacially mixed family.

How about that? We share the same blood?
>>
>>69531768
>the past 100 years
???
Stop posting you fucking idiot.
>>
>>69531831
oh oh, diaspora police on its way, let the German defend himself for once, I don't think he needs no
>>
I'm just a little Greek guy in here, a happy camper, why do you all gang up on me like that?
>>
>>69531864
>Turks have been in Germany for 100 years
I really don't think anybody needs to be defended from this assertion.
>>
>>69531935
So, the insults you hurled was just for the fun of it? Good, we're finally having fun in this thread.
>>
File: orangewhat.jpg (14KB, 262x337px) Image search: [Google]
orangewhat.jpg
14KB, 262x337px
>>69531969
>>
I STAND WITH ELLADA
>>
File: CxVK8meUcAEiTYC.jpg (49KB, 682x584px) Image search: [Google]
CxVK8meUcAEiTYC.jpg
49KB, 682x584px
>>69532000
>>
>>69530447
plague killed most ancient people
>>
>>69532357
And those who survived were gunned down by Albanians with AK-47s ?
>>
>>69532419
>>69532357
>meanwhile in Malmo

http://krautchan.net/files/1483643248001.webm
>>
>>69532419
cope harder
>>
>>69532488
That's what you did? You coped with it by fleeing to Sweden?
>>
>>69532540
yes just like ur bulgarian ancestors moved to """"aegan macedonia"""" 500 years ago
>>
>>69532603
Why didn't they flee to Sweden though?
Looks like the must place to visit?
>>
>>69521876
Isn't there a lot of Vietnamese people in the Czech Republic?
>>
>>69532652
salonica was pretty attractive at the time too
>>
>>69532664
about 0.8% of the total population
>>
>>69532678
Ah yes, is that where the rest of the family is?
>>
>>69532721
no my bulgarian cousins are there hbu where u from grecoman
>>
>>69521876
damn, up to 10% in just 15 years?
Thats just way too much.
>>
>>69532804
we have about 25k new immigrants ever year and imho it will go up even more

so its not that unrealistic
>>
>>69532804
>>69532743

more cousins?
>>
>>69532881
and 25k is 0,25% of the population
>>
File: 1437586602619.jpg (575KB, 3425x2184px) Image search: [Google]
1437586602619.jpg
575KB, 3425x2184px
>>69532913
the other cousins are here
>>
File: Capture.png (2KB, 1328x20px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 1328x20px
>>69532932
even the number of swedes is growing :D :D
>>
>>69532997
I know, I see your cousins every day, they seem to cope with it the same way you do.
>>
File: 1480171495461.png (497KB, 581x530px) Image search: [Google]
1480171495461.png
497KB, 581x530px
>>69533048
yes Mboukuras they really do
>>
>>69533110
I think they cope with it a little better than you do though, why didn't you flee in Greece? What ? we're not good for you? why are you such a snob?
>>
>>69521876
>richer than southern europe
Tbh Italy Spain and Portugal all have nominal GDP's higher then you.

But you still rock.
>>
>>69533153
my plan C in life is to convert to orthodoxy learn greek and become a neo-arvanite
>>
>>69533210
Why go through all this trouble when you just use your AK-47?
>>
>>69528462
where?
>>
File: greekman2.png (336KB, 602x437px) Image search: [Google]
greekman2.png
336KB, 602x437px
>>69533249
that's not what roberto chaidi did, so im gonna follow him
>>
>>69533171
in 15 years :)

and we will have 10% bump this summer in nominal GDP when the central bank stop with devalaution of czech crown
>>
>>69533272
I have no idea who that is, better be ready though, lots of your cousins here, they'll probably have a problem with you trying to get a bite out of their drug business and hire for execution market share.
>>
File: barbaroysis.jpg (58KB, 650x391px) Image search: [Google]
barbaroysis.jpg
58KB, 650x391px
>>69533324
>not knowing who roberto chaidi is

kek
>>
>>69533322
>when the central bank stop with devalaution of czech crown
>ever
but hope is a nice thing
>>
>>69533348
I'm sorry, please don't kill anyone over this.
>>
>>69533322
>10% bump this summer in nominal GDP
This is huge man. Just keep in mind you will have a huge competition from us. We already have 5% growth this year.
And I'm really looking foreword to the HDI report for this year,
>>
File: roberto3.jpg (159KB, 648x550px) Image search: [Google]
roberto3.jpg
159KB, 648x550px
>>69533402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf-F_-msrzw

when i lift 200kg i will kil u grekoman
>>
>>69533350
inflation is really close to 2% target
>>
>>69533461
You can't lift 200kg? How the hell do you smuggle drugs then?
>>
>>69521876
>more foreigners

Where would they mostly be from? Other Eastern Euros?
>>
>>69523106
>ridiculous amount of cash EU's investing in it
because we're the biggest EE country? per capita you're getting as much as we do
>>
File: 1478180876932.jpg (65KB, 539x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478180876932.jpg
65KB, 539x480px
>this thread
>>
>>69533433
experts said that our long term growh should be about 3% which is nothing spectacular desu

we really need more skilled people here to getfo from middle income trap

but wages are growing fast now,so there is still hope

romania is looking really good tho...you should be better than croatia this year :) imho your problem is taht your neigbours sucks :) at least we have rich germany and fast growing slovakia and poland

with better neighbours you would have like 10% growth :)
>>
>>69533629
Ah, I see, Bulgarian bros are mostly known for importing fresh meat in not drugs so much. Good then.
>>
>>69533568
yeah...

slovakia, russia, ukraine and vietnam

at least our govermnet is aiming on them
>>
>>69533673
greek ass is a drug?
>>
>>69533708
Oh I'm sorry, I thought that was the slang you used for underage prostitutes. I'm sorry, Bulgarian fresh meat is just better than Albanian. Slav genes.
>>
>>69533764
based grecoman, have a nice night
>>
>>69533568
Slovak students desu (if EU doesnt force them to let Ahmed and Jamal in).
>>
>>69533789
You too, anyhow what's with your name? Drop the Albanen, we use that here as an insult. Even between your cousins. Not cool.
>>
>>69533690
You know, if things go completely downhill in western Europe, you might see Western Europeans moving towards the east.

Could see some sort of white flight.
>>
>>69533823
my name is thrakus shiptariliri
>>
File: Europe-GDP-PPP-per-capita-map.png (91KB, 451x422px) Image search: [Google]
Europe-GDP-PPP-per-capita-map.png
91KB, 451x422px
>>69533653
I know... Ironically I keep wanting Hungary to become richer or at least Russia to be next to us so we have better trading partners. We literary have 0 trade with Ukraine and negative trade with Moldova because we send them free money.
Its sad....but at least we still have some gas for 50 years.
>>
>>69521876
clever slavshit
>>
>>69533858
That's somewhat better, definitely don't use any Albo reference. no no no.
>>
>>69533926
arnautos kosovidis is my real name sorry for joking earlier
>>
>>69533963
No worries, just don't look or mention you're Albanian it's same thing with Germans and Poles.
Try and act normal.
>>
There is a bulgarian saying - Wherever it has flowed before, it will flow again. České montovně se zatím daří, ale one day Balkán will rise again.
>>
>>69534022
Im Not Albanian Im Arvanit
>>
>>69521876
russia is fucking shit
>>
>>69534056
whatever you call yourselves these days, you're the same shit to me and other Greeks, I'm just giving you advice on how to conduct your business quitter.
>>
>>69533862
yeah ukraine is fucking us all

such a huge market, great potential for all eastern european companies thanks to old contacts and they are fucking africa tier
>>
>>69534229
in russia middle salary is 150$,
>>
>>69534229
my m8 who went there with his gf (who is from there) said the same, the country has potential to be Poland-tier but it's also unfortunately Africa-tier in terms of corruption
>>
>>69534354
it is? that's like the average salary in Albania +$40
>>
>>69534514
average in russia is cca 450USD with still fucked currency exchange

plus lot of people are paid under the table
>>
File: 1483218712844.jpg (30KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1483218712844.jpg
30KB, 472x461px
>>69522963
>ranking by GDP
oy vey, and western countries are better because they have more moneyz for burgers right
t. polymath
>>
>>69533653
>getfo from middle income trap

No coutnry ever escaped the trap.
>>
>>69534692
south korea? taiwan?
>>
>>69534566
well that's depressing
>>
>>69532678
>salonica
*Sołuń
>>
>>69534818
wonder were solun, selanik, salonica came from
your people could probably not pronounce theta like in the-sa-lo-ni-ki
like Turks renamed Constantinoupolis to Istabul
>>
>>69534755
South Korea and Taiwan both had economic institutions of their own since they experienced the 60's economic boom with the capitalist west.
We started from scratch and 2 late to win.

The only ONLY nations who can escape the middle income trap are superstates who can force their own institutions in to the sunlight: China, India, etc...
>>
>>69521876
Finland is part of Eastern Europe
>>
>>69534755
Special cases.

South Korea got helped by the USA the same way Germany did. Both had massive influx of skilled refugees.
>>
Anyhow, don't know you people can't be happy, your girls are the prettiest I've seen in Europe, most of you probably have gotten laid with a 10/10.
>>
>>69534910
isn't that pronounced same as english th?
>>
>>69535015
This. Our only way to get ahead is to legalize drugs, human genetic modification, gladiator fights and slavery since we can't succeed by hard work alone, we need special economic niche to grow into and these things are the only thing left unpicked due to their foul nature.
>>
>>69528462
come home white man
>>
>>69535255
it's th like in thought
>>
>>69535294
we are small...we just need one big corporation

something like PPF on steroids
>>
File: image[1].jpg (24KB, 680x374px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
24KB, 680x374px
>>69535432
Did someone say big corporation?
>>
File: UrnfieldCulture.jpg (367KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
UrnfieldCulture.jpg
367KB, 600x562px
>>69527201
There is literally nothing wrong with Mitteleuropa if you remove the colonial-drive-to-east aspect.
>>
>>69535294
If you do that I guarantee you'll get economic sanctions.
>>
>>69535432
I think my solution has a better chance of actually delivering the desired result.

Big corporation coming to live relies on luck.
>>
>>69535614
By whom?

UN can only sanction Israel.

And even if we were sanctioned to hell, peopel are willing to risk jailtime or even death to get their fix be it drugs, bloodsports, personal slavelolis or glowing GMO baby, we'd be fine.
>>
>>69535613
>urnfield culture
what does it have to do with anything?
>>
>>69536655
It reflects the innate German desire to put other people into ovens and their remains into urns.
>>
>>69537020
Actrually Germans just dump the ashes into rivers.
>>
>>69521876
>Fellow eastern Europeans, where you see your country in 15 years?

in eastern Europe
>>
Baltics, V4 and Slovenia are already the best places in the world.
>>
Reminder I could bash everyone in this thread
>>
Estonia will follow Sweden's path.
>>
File: hr.gif (538KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hr.gif
538KB, 1920x1080px
>>69522987
the TV stuff - I literally haven't watched Croatian TV for like 10 years now. The TV series are so dull, they're all sitcoms that aren't even funny, the TV gameshows copy american and brit ones and are also pretty boring. The news don't show anything relevant, like 70% is fluff and maybe 10% important stuff, 20% weather and sports - if I wanna know about anything that's happening in the world, the internet will directly show what's important.

The American/Brit movies are usually old and I've seen them like multiple times already or are really bad.

>TV
>why bother?
>>
I am a Greek
>>
>>69540932
the music is the worst thing imo
it's like we have to be yugoslavia to make good music again
look at this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGsYv64YUMc
800k views
>>
File: lifetogether.jpg (50KB, 634x549px) Image search: [Google]
lifetogether.jpg
50KB, 634x549px
>>69525555
czech'd

>>69525542
>opinion of plebs rules and i our govt has no reason to give up any power when they can steal for 20 years straight and not even bother hiding it

this - but in almost every post-communist country.
>>
File: kindoftired.jpg (151KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
kindoftired.jpg
151KB, 500x360px
>>69541332
>first comment has a Minion profile pic

also-does every Croat song use the same font?

I don't know much about music from the Balkans desu.

>>69540383
Estonia nordic confirmed

>>69527198
you literally just explained why everyone and their mother moves out of these countries. Don't be fooled by borders - here it's the same, but my friend who is studying IT was so hopeful when IBM opened up some offices here. He said that "only the best" will be able to work there.
Well it's called outsourcing. When you have to give around 2k to any programmer in your company in the West, but there are countries where you can pay like a quarter of that and they'll be content - go figure
>>
>>69541743
same font
same format
same everything
fuck this country and it's mediocre art and media
just goes to show how empty and devoid of spirit everyone is
>>
>>69521876
I'me drunkl, my stomacch hur t, but I neeed to dirnr moree
>>
zkurvený žibotv
>>
well done faggots

this thread is worse autism than /v4/

well fucking done
>>
>That Greek who stomped all of Eastern Europe that easily
He is basically right, you are such butthurt nations
Look at the Mediterraneans
Spain,Greece, Portugal, hell even Italy
They lost wealth over the last years in the EU but still celebrate live on a daily basis, why do you have to be so depressive and angry ?
>>
>>69530634
>no he looks like an anglo saxon actor. bad choice of the directors imo.
>>
>>69542944
>Spain,Greece, Portugal, hell even Italy
>They lost wealth over the last years in the EU
Gee, I wonder who caused it!
>>
>>69521876
>where you see your country in 15 years?
Slight changes are that it'll improve a little.
But it'll probably remain the same.
>>
>>69543716
As always, you Easterners become butthurt as hell towards Germany
But yeah, it was basically Merkel and her idotic politics that embittered their situation
>>
>>69521876
You know chequia is very far away from Spain and Italy.Memes aside they are the 3rd and 4th biggest economies in Europe
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.