[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was there no massive gang rape of white women during this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1479722249002.jpg (60KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479722249002.jpg
60KB, 655x527px
Why was there no massive gang rape of white women during this new year eve ? There's much more refugee than one year ago in europe
>>
>>69520549
There was the media just didn't report it
>>
there's no more white people in this country, finding a white woman to rape would be like winning the euromillion
>>
>>69520549
they employed them as security
>>
>>69520549
In Cologne it was because of the "racist" police that kept the sandniggers away from the rest of the people. Leftist are incredibly butthurt because of racial profiling blah blah
>>
>>69520549
They literally had to deploy 2000 policemen in Cologne alone who turned away like 1000 desert people.
If they hadn't been there it would have been the same as in 2016. Thanks Merkel, now we need a literal army to protect places that weren'T unsafe before
>>
>>69520549
Why is it possible to find murder videos while rape videos are nonexistent?
>>
>>69520731
I mean at this point it's the only thing that can be done to preserve the peace.
Kinda shitty you guys find yourself in this situation in the first place.
>>
>>69520768
I wonder what will happen next NYE since the police's actions are justified with the mass assaults of last year. And they're not allowed to do this forever, I fear.
>>
>>69520746
The rape videos are way more demanded, so you have to pay for them
>>
>>69520549

Bromide in all rapefugees rations made them all impotent this year.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.