[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grow up thinking Britain is a first world country >travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: rip.jpg (14KB, 230x245px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
14KB, 230x245px
>grow up thinking Britain is a first world country
>travel to America
>the standard of living in the states is loads better
>realize that Britain is actually pretty third world
>have to go back to work in my third world shithole after holiday

life is suffering
>>
>>69514512
it's your fault for living in some northern shithole
>>
>>69514532

North has awful economy, weather, and infrastructure.

South has awful cost of living, people, and crowding.

Both are equally miserable.
>>
>>69514532

Also, I'm no northerner
>>
Come here boy :3
>>
>>69515963

Italy is even worse
>>
File: why.png (103KB, 594x943px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
103KB, 594x943px
>>69516097
why are you so rude with me? ç_ç
>>
>>69514512
>realize that Britain is actually pretty third world
Lol.
>>
>>69514512
Grow up in Scotland.
Never once thought we were first world.
Second maybe.
Not third though, we ain't no nigga/paki tier country.
>>
>>69514512
Where do you live exactly in Britain?
Because some parts are pretty thirld world, yes.
>>
>>69514512
babbies first proxy
>>
>realize
>>
BROXY BOST :DDDD
also please fuck off you inbred northerner
>>
File: 1.jpg (63KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
63KB, 720x960px
>>69517076
>>69517146
>>69517061

>proxy

No.
>>
>>69516975

Well, at least not as awful as Russia.
>>
>>69517310
Post a picture of your passport with face showing, faggot
>>
>>69517310
What is that gadget?
>>
>>69518188

Why would I post my face? Do you take me for a fool?
>>
>>69518305

my kettle
>>
>>69518331
Why is it plugged into the wall?
>>
Americans work live slaves, have no idea what a welfare state like yours is and seem to live in their own little bubble. I mean, is it really worth it for you?
>>
>>69514512
>live in a shit part of Britain
>refer to it as "Britain"
>visit a nice part of America
>refer to it as "America"

fuck off then if you think it's so shit
>>
>>69518472
What you call slave work is easy work, I get paid 50 bucks an hour and I fucking love my job
>>
>>69518472
>what a welfare state like yours is

Untenable
>>
>>69518472

>have no idea what a welfare state like yours is

You think a big brother welfare state is a positive?
>>
>>69518520
Welfare is easy as fuck, America system is so easily abused. My friend literally gets free food just by lying to the government and welfare pays so much and you just say please and the government gives you money, house, food, and medicine

Fuck this system
>>
>>69518416

Because unlike Brazil, we have a thing called electricity.
>>
>>69518502

I gladly would, but emigrating to the States looks hard AF
>>
>>69518603
WTF why don't you just heat the water on the stove?
>>
>>69518590
Don't worry, it will collapse
>>
>>69518794

>heating water on stove

Jesus, Brazilians are apes.
>>
>>69518871
I'm afraid not, the government is actually benefiting from having more people on welfare
>>
>>69518794
>why don't you just heat the water on the stove?

Thread is over guys, Brazilian anon proves that our country is first world.
>>
T. Yank on holiday
>>
>>69514512

nice proxie shitface. The US must be one of the most expensive places on earth, I always wanted to go back and go somewhere away from the coast line to see if it was any different from what I know (traveled both East and West coastal cities).

Everyone drives a bathtub with weels, houses are made of cardboard and food is expensive as fuck, once I was in NY working for two weeks assembling a KRYON facade and spent all my pocket money just by eating there.
>>
>>69519217

>I always wanted to go back and go somewhere away from the coast line to see if it was any different from what I know (traveled both East and West coastal cities

Are you retarded. Of course it is. The cost of living outside of coastal meme cities like NYC, SF, and LA is a small fraction of what it is there. You visited all of the (by far) most expensive places in the US.
>>
>>69519217

>thinks large coastal cities are representative of the cost of living of an entire country
>>
>>69519217
It was surprising to you that New York City is expensive? Are you actually retarded?
>>
File: britainareweafraid.jpg (206KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
britainareweafraid.jpg
206KB, 1600x1068px
>>69518794
>>69518924
>>69518977

my father is from a former britbong colony and the only thing he ever drinks is tea or beer, he still heats water on the stove.

Tbh I've never seen a kettle in Cuccatia

pretty sure everyone has a kettle in dad's country tho
>>
>>69517310
He's obviously Euro if he writes dates like that.
>>
>>69518630
>learn one of the Latin American versions of Spanish
>sail to Mexico with ISIS militants
>immigrate to US through southern border
>if questioned by border patrol, pretend you don't speak English
>also turn militants over to DHS for extra legitimacy points
>once your home free, revert to British self
>get hired in Hollywood immediately

You have 15 days.
>>
>>69519294
>>69521416

what I mean is that your entire coast is expensive as fuck to live in while in Spain (for example) you just have to keep away from areas like Madrid and Barcelona to find a better housing situation and lower taxes too, filling a shopping car is also cheaper here, going to a restaurant (not mcdonalds type) is also cheap, cheaper schooling, free healthcare, etc.

>>69521468

lived in queens for 2 weeks while working in manhattan, expected it to be a lot cheaper than what I found since it was nothing but a frozen shithole who looked like a cardboard housing area, also travelled to Newark because there was a portuguese engineer with our group and he invited us to that area because there was a huge portuguese diaspora neighborhood there, also expensive but cheaper than queens.
>>
>>69522664
>lived in queens for 2 weeks while working in manhattan, expected it to be a lot cheaper than what I found

So you ARE literally retarded

>entire coast is expensive as fuck to live in

You could not be any more wrong. As long as you stay out of large cities, the cost of housing and living is cheap as fuck in the US compared to western Europe.
>>
>>69514512
>realize
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.