[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me why the french imported people from algeria,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1477841567677.jpg (45KB, 564x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477841567677.jpg
45KB, 564x700px
Can anyone tell me why the french imported people from algeria,
why the brits imported people from pakistan
and why the germans imported people from turkey into europe what purpose did it serve?
>>
>>69513559
Capitalism t b h
>>
>>69513559
You sure do seem a big fan of these kind of threads lad.
>>
>>69513559
>what purpose did it serve?
carving out a handout-dependent demographic I presume, so you can buy their votes by pandering to them
>>
>>69513559
The same reason you guys come to asia and brag about it: ive got a skill you guys need be damn grateful im here yadda yadda
>>
>>69513655
>niggers
>skills
>>
File: 1483454453640.jpg (134KB, 967x615px) Image search: [Google]
1483454453640.jpg
134KB, 967x615px
>>69513690
Breeding and building skills apparently
>>
>>69513601
>carving out a handout-dependent demographic I presume, so you can buy their votes by pandering to them
Most of these communities were doing fine the first decade they came in.

Are you that uneducated or do you buy all your memes from /pol/?
>>
>>69513690
Not all jobs need a brain.
Besides, many of these Algerians who moved to France were fleeing a civil war.
>>
>>69513710
>ever questioning /pol/
What are you, a reasonable person?
>>
>>69513559
Because of global economy, duh.
>>
The first wave of muzzies isn't the ungrateful shitface one
They actually had skills (mostly in construction work) and their descendants are actually well integrated
The ones who ruin everything are relatively new
>>
>>69513710
>Most of these communities were doing fine the first decade they came in.

>"fine"
Not really there was a lot of struggle and bs they had to deal with. Harki's were pretty much shat on as one example
>>
Falling birthrates so better import people from countries with high birthrates. Its either that or economic stagnation.
>>
Hey, we brought kebab. Show some respect.
>>
>>69513559
Kikes
>>
We thought they will came back to their country after working for us.
Big mistake
>>
>>69513559
>and why the germans imported people from turkey into europe what purpose did it serve?

because of the eternal anglo, we didnĀ“t want them but the Americans pressured us because they wanted to have some missile stations in Turkey
>>
>>69513559
Can anyone tell me why Australia imported boatloads of British convicts and scum?
>>
>>69518856
french faguette xD

oh wait
>>
>>69518856
We all fell for that meme.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.