[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't men just stay with their wives I understand maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1477475188400.png (15KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1477475188400.png
15KB, 489x423px
Why can't men just stay with their wives I understand maybe my dad wasn't the happiest in life but he can't be happier now he is 58 with a 8 year old daughter and a 5 year old son who is autistic because he stupidly had kids at such an old age he is literally never going to retire and never going to be able to leave anything of value to any of his kids now let's look at the possible life if he stayed with my mum;

>he works hard keeps a good job and continues to climb the corporate ladder
>enjoys his weekends
>goes on expensive holidays every year
>drives nice cars
>pays off the house
>builds a brand new house because of all the money he is earning
>has hobbies like fishing, building birds’ nests, gardening
>teaches his kids all he know
>not always happy but can live with that since he is always around his kids
>buys a holiday home
>retires in his late 50's
>has 3 successful kids because he stuck around to raise them proper
>leaves a sizable fortune to his family
>>
>>69513283
Men tend to be impulsive, nothing you can do about.
>>
Your dad doesn't owe you a cent or a single given fuck.
>>
>>69513319
Then why do people here act like their moms are bound by law to give tendies, cash allowances and a home to them?
>>
>>69513319
No, parents owe a moral duty to their children.

There's literally no higher duty.
>>
>>69513437

it's the other way around

children have a moral obligation to care for their parents
>>
>>69513437
This. They had us to fulfill their egotistic need to project themselves.
>>
>>69513466
Yeah, after the children have become adults and the parents are old.
>>
>>69513283
Maybe yur mom's an insufferable cunt that refuses to fuck your dad more than twice a year.
>>
>>69513466
Brb pump'ndumping around the block so when i'm old a few bastards will be obligued to care for me.
>>
>>69513283
Yeah but he's propagating his genes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.