[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is moving to pic related a mistake? >not as socially liberal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: mpVPB2e.gif (4KB, 452x302px) Image search: [Google]
mpVPB2e.gif
4KB, 452x302px
is moving to pic related a mistake?

>not as socially liberal as czechia
>not as poor as hungary
>not as big as poland

give me a reality check my v4 brethren.
>>
>>69504844
they have nice mountains and cheap food. I have never been in the big cities of slovakia tbqh.
>>
>>69504844
What's the point? You'll only stay in the expat bubble and these are exactly the same everywhere in the world.

Language is impossible to learn for English speakers (I don't think there are even decent books for this), locals aren't forgiving when you mess it up because they're not used to foreigners learning Slovak. State bureaucracy is not foregner-friendly and you will have to deal with them a lot if you want to get something done.

Don't come here.
>>
File: 1472128361831.webm (3MB, 1814x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1472128361831.webm
3MB, 1814x1020px
>>69505272
well for one, i have lived in a number of different countries and learned some fairly difficult languages (including mandarin) although probably none with as few speakers as slovakian

with that said: i will be starting a business in slovakia if i come, and i will be hiring someone to both translate and teach me the language and act as a sort of assistant, and also to help me navigate the beauracracy.

btw i fucking hate expats, they are all disgusting hippie good for nothings. i'd rather spend my time alone.
>>
File: IMG_3556.jpg (113KB, 640x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3556.jpg
113KB, 640x337px
>>69505695
You'd have to deal with these guys anyway and they don't speak English.
http://www.perspectivesmagazine.sk/news/sweat-and-misery-at-the-aliens-police/

If I were you, I'd try any neighbouring country with the exception of Ukraine over Slovakia. We're not that different, but definitely the most insular.

If you like mountains try Austria instead.
>>
File: 1483578564021.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483578564021.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>69505860
Austrians have German blood in them. I don't want to get refugee enriched in the future...

Czech is too socially liberal for me. Maybe Poland...?
>>
>>69504844
But it has the biggest gypsy infestation
>>
>>69505953
No, Hungary has the same %.
>>
File: 1483518165891.jpg (149KB, 768x990px) Image search: [Google]
1483518165891.jpg
149KB, 768x990px
>>69505953
Yes but the wonders of EU open borders will take care of that and they will leave for Germania. R-right?

Gypsys don't really bother me as much as Muslims or Blacks.

Are you trying to say that Poland is nicer? Only thing I dislike about Poland is that it's such a large country. Smaller countries generally have better politics, community, culture, etc. I could be wrong in this case...
>>
>>69506056
Poles are more conservative and religious (abortion is banned there). They have no left-wing parties in parliament and Polish government is a nationalist authoritarian and anti-EU.

Ideal country for you.
>>
>>69506056
>>69506213
And also the most pro-American country in V4 while Slovakia likes you the least.
>>
>>69506330
I'm leaving America b/c I hate America though. I don't want to go anywhere that likes America or Americans, lol. I don't even care if that means people don't like me.
>>
>not picking the obvious choice in Central European countries

where is the LOVE, people?
>>
This country will get nigger infested in next 20 years 100% anyways, we are gettin too rich.

Young people are leaving for last 10 years nonstop, people dislike foreigners and in general are dumb and live in their own world
>>
>>69506373
My #1 choice, but I have visited Ljubljana and it is very "progressive" and Slovenians are way too tolerant and friendly. I've seen what tolerance, altruism and kindness does to European societies. I can't take the risk.

Slovenia is a beautiful, amazing country with great people and culture, though. I have to admit. :(

>>69506465
I strongly doubt that.
>>
>>69506480
You know nothing though also i hope you realise

>not as socially liberal as czechia

is disadvantage for you right?
>>
>>69506465
>This country will get nigger infested in next 20 years 100% anyways, we are gettin too rich.
Haha, nope. This country will just die.
>>
>>69506503
I don't care if somethings an advantage or disadvantage to me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.