[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> hereditary succession is forbidden in Islam how come Muslims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: bad_moosleems.jpg (49KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
bad_moosleems.jpg
49KB, 672x372px
> hereditary succession is forbidden in Islam

how come Muslims don't go apeshit about the Sauds like they do about Europeans and Jews??
>>
Even the Rashidun caliphs practiced dynastic succession
>>
>>69487123
so its somehow not haram?
>>
>>69487123
Nuke Canada already!
>>
>>69485788
house of saud has a strategic alliance with wahabbi clerics, they can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they keep funding the spread of wahhabism

there is one solution, and that is to kill them all.
>>
Who said they don't? It was literally the eternal anglos that gave them power. If it was up to the Ottomans they wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>69491651
but how come we dont hear muslims bitching about it non-stop?

its not like they dont know its there
>>
>>69485788
They gave us money
Power
Education
Relevance
Fuck them for helping their own people right?
Look at every Arab country, there are nothing, a lot of oil, a lot of resources, no where as advanced as us.
Without the house of Saud, we would be no where.
>>
>>69492547
but hereditary succession is haram
>>
>>69492445

Because that stays within arab and middle eastern circles. Why would we know what arabs talk about with other arabs?
>>
>>69492547
america did all of that
>>
>>69485788
>hereditary succession is forbidden in Islam [citation needed]
>every muslim caliphate has practiced hereditary succession, from the Rashidun to the Ottomans
>>
>>69492624
we dont know that many muslims hate westerners???

its a secret???

???
>>
>>69492598
who gives a shit
>>69492651
Yeah, well where is Iraq? Where is Afghanistan? Our leaders did that, they played politics and got us where we are. 50 years ago the gulf was some backwater, look at us now, I speak multiple languages, have a good education, and I'm able to live in a country that plays on the world stage. My grand father was a pot maker, and his father a diver.
>>
>>69492692
is that not why they hate the shiites? muh godly bloodline and the sunnis were more "democratic"
>>
>>69492765
>who gives a shit

ok i see, so now stop giving a shit about

1. israel
2. america
3. europe
4. all the buddhists/hindus

thank you
>>
>>69492838
I never cared about America/Europe
I barely think about Hindus/Buddists, besides my servants ofc.
And Israel? They are our cousins, we lost 4 wars for them to have a legal right to own land.
>>
>>69492919
alright at least you have no double-standards
>>
>>69492697

That concerns us. Arab take on Saudi Arabia doesn't.
>>
File: 1478355542910.jpg (103KB, 534x720px)
1478355542910.jpg
103KB, 534x720px
>>69492776
>unironically praising sunni muslims
Did you remember to pay jizya this month, Rasheed?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.