[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to be a physician in Brazil or work in a lower class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: usa.png (3KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
usa.png
3KB, 310x163px
Is it better to be a physician in Brazil or work in a lower class job in American and then try to go to college there? Brazil is such a shitty place, I see lawyers, doctor and engineer with worse cars than janitors in the USA.
>>
>>69456039
>doctors and engineers
Fix'd.
>>
>>69456039
Janitors in the USA don't have fucking cares they take the run down public transit and work on those jobs for the rest of their lives
Most workers in the states choose to have things that are going to make them feel richer like a smart phone or nice car even though they can't actually afford it.

Ib4 someone says I'm talking out my ass I was raised in the states only travelling atm

If you come to the USA be smart and you can make a lot of money be a follower and be in the streets asking for a raise every week
>>
>>69456796
How hard is it to study for the SAT or go to a community college and in the future have a better income?
>>
>>69456796
Bull fucking shit.

Some guy I was friends with in high school with got a job as a janitor at one of the local colleges and does really well for himself. Has a wife, small house, and a brand new F-150. He didn't even graduate high school.
>>
>>69457724
You think if I go to America at 22 years old I can win there? I'll work very hard and study if possible.
>>
>>69458087
I have no idea. But intelligent people who work hard, follow the law and are honest can do pretty well in this country. Just make sure you use your brain and don't move to a state with billions of illegal Mexicans around to undercut you in the kind of entry level jobs you're going to nee.
>>
>>69458639
Is Massachusetts good? My sister lives in Florida and is an American citizen already.
>>
>>69458935
I wouldn't want to live there. And it's pretty far left so expect the local politicians to be more focused on getting you trapped on welfare so that you have to vote for them rather than focus on creating or keeping good entry level jobs.
>>
>>69458935
Oh and I forgot to mention that janitor guy I know? It paid for him to get his GED and offered him a steep discount to their college if he had wanted to go.

That's what I mean about good entry level jobs. Places without Mexicans still have those.

And don't expect to find one unless you are a legal immigrant because then you will be the Mexican and they'll pay you five dollars an hour with no health insurance.
>>
>>69457649
What do you mean hard. Depends on you and your background and what you want to study. Community college is pretty cheap but it is a 2 year associate degree so you would need to transfer to a state college.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.