[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take a walk outside >at the sea docks >about 30 albanians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cropped-1475703982007.jpg (179KB, 1280x649px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-1475703982007.jpg
179KB, 1280x649px
>take a walk outside
>at the sea docks
>about 30 albanians fishing
>the sea is where the sewers end up
>the fish eat our shit and then the immigrants eat the fish
mind blown, there were about 5 illegal monkeys also there, but they weren't fishing just looking for someone to rape or still the fish :D
>>
>the part of the sea with the fish is where seweres are thrown
Lmao Why is Greece such a shithole.Not only you can't flush tp,but this too?
>>
should have stayed indoors
>>
>>69449405
>is where seweres are thrown
where the sewage end up, I take a shit right now and I keep one Albanian family fed
>>
>>69449461
there was this ginger bulgarian gypsy outside the place I take my coffee and he wouldn't stop asking me for money, I reached in my pocket took a receipt out and threw it in the bin right next to him, I like little tricks like that with the homeless and junkies
>>
lmao, Greek posters are top tier
>>
>>69449637
>like little
like playing

also for some reason there's at least 20 albanians drinking coffee there every Sunday morning, and every single one of them misses at least 10-15 teeth, FUCK ME, it's liveleak live
>>
>>69449637
I give homeless people money when I can
>>
>>69449590
That kind of canalization is Africa-tier and you know it.How can you even call yourself first world?
>>
>>69449301
all fucking greeks must fucking hang
>>
>>69449667
and I'm not even making it up, the sewer system was built by Justinian I think or someone, every time there's a flood, big ass dead rats are washed ashore, they're the size of a dog.

>>69449725
yeah,maybe Greek homeless. But they're taken care off by the church and Golden Dawn so they don't have to sleep outside.
we've been shitted all over.

>>69449731
how do you say that in Albanian, I'll put stickers next time I pass by warning them.
>>
>>69449301
kek
>>
>>69449839
all homeless are equal
>>
>>69449905
there was this junkie the other day, breaking my balls.
So I reach inside my pocket again and start moving like I'm searching for money.
He start thanking me and stuff, then I pull out my lighter and light a cig while looking away.
He went bananas "HOPE YOU DIE! ASSHOLE! DIE! "
had a good laugh.
>>
>>69449966
a strange coincidence no doubt
>>
>>69449905
once, I was walking to university and this African came up to me and started babbling

I had no idea what he wanted, colonials are difficult to understand to begin with but this guy sounded like he didn't even speak Portuguese at all. Still, I got the impression he was asking for money

I just stood there for like ten seconds trying to make sense of what he was saying, before I said "no" and walked away
>>
>>69450254
do they also tend to be aggressive with women?
Here they do.
>>
>>69450349
not really, but we don't get illegals here
>>
File: sonofabitch.webm (1MB, 374x248px) Image search: [Google]
sonofabitch.webm
1MB, 374x248px
>>69450591
>but we don't get illegals here
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.