[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most uninteresting, useless and pathetic region

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Scandinavia.jpg (42KB, 510x457px) Image search: [Google]
Scandinavia.jpg
42KB, 510x457px
Is this the most uninteresting, useless and pathetic region in the world?
>>
It's the most evolved and civilized region in the world.
>>
>>69435835
>Finns
>"Evolved"
>"""""""""Civilized""""""""""""""

dream on Pekka
>>
>it's a swedish flag
The memes are real
>>
>>69434586
No. That would be Canada.
>>
>>69434586
Cuck.
>>
Lucky us Sweden is importing civilization and culture to North
>>
>>69435835
t. Cai-Göran
>>
>>69434586
>even niggers have culture

Where did that original phrase go Mohammed? Anyway why are you dedicating your life to this, I hope you'll get a better life soon. God bless.
>>
>>69434586
Go home, parasite.
>>
>>69436117
Danes are more closely related to swine than humans. It is evident in your pink skin, ugly round faces, pig noses and those disgusting guttural sounds you call "language".
>>
>>69436321
>pink skin
That means they're white
>>
>>69436579
Samis and Finns have pink skin as well, and you are subhumans savages.

Meanwhile swarthy mediteraneans had Rome and ancient greece. Clearly brown>Pink
>>
File: sweden_yes.png (236KB, 496x407px) Image search: [Google]
sweden_yes.png
236KB, 496x407px
>>69436640
You're taking it too far
>>
File: Nordcuck.png (65KB, 1155x880px) Image search: [Google]
Nordcuck.png
65KB, 1155x880px
>>69436800
>>
>>69436821
Just go home to whatever shithole spawned you if you hate it so up here.
>>
File: mali-refugees.jpg (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mali-refugees.jpg
106KB, 640x480px
>muh anti-depressants
>muh civilized niggers
>muh irrelevancy
>muh lack of culture
Fuck off back to Albania, you worthless, pathetic human trash. Go to Mali, which housed the richest king and human who has ever lived, back in that completely irrelevant piece of time known as the past. We are among the highest standard quality of life that humanity has ever known. If you want to masterbate about how wonderful your legacy is, go to Greece or Ethiopia.
>>
>>69437198
Daily reminder that Sweden never even had a moment of relevancy, the "Swedish" empire was all beacuse of Finnish and scottish soldiers, funded by French money. Swedes had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>69434586
>uninteresting
Have you even read this shit? Captivating af
>>
File: 1481496284276.jpg (88KB, 399x613px) Image search: [Google]
1481496284276.jpg
88KB, 399x613px
>be anglo
>responsible for 95% of human culture, achievement, and entertainment
>>
>>69437447
I have read parts, literaly written by someone with room temperature IQ
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.