[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1) You're flag 2) You're raifu 3) Do you own your raifu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-01-09 08.52.54.jpg (2MB, 3249x1597px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09 08.52.54.jpg
2MB, 3249x1597px
1) You're flag
2) You're raifu
3) Do you own your raifu
4) Could you even legally own you're raifu in you're flag

1) Flag
2) Sako
3) Yes
4) Yes (soon no thanks to EU so get yours while you still can)
>>
File: 20161007_144333[1].jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_144333[1].jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
ez mode
>>
File: 2016-08-14 11.12.21.jpg (3MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-14 11.12.21.jpg
3MB, 2656x1494px
>>69434202
Nice czechnology, burgerfriend. Also thanks for Daniel Defense.
>>
>>69434603
>full length barrel

patrician taste
>>
>>69434696
Permits for <84cm total length rifles are hard to get over here, but I specifically wanted a full-length.
>>
WE ARE DA NAAARTHEN BRATHERS
>>
File: SKS_Tula_Arsenal.jpg (175KB, 1258x455px) Image search: [Google]
SKS_Tula_Arsenal.jpg
175KB, 1258x455px
>>69434070
I love the SKS for some reason. I'm not sure about Norwegian gun laws so I don't know if I can own one legally.
If anyone does know the Norwegian gun laws I'd love to learn more. Are you allowed to put on 20 to 30 round mags on your SKS in Norway?
>>
>>69435066
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Norway
It could be a bit easier, but you could do it if you tried

>Are you allowed to put on 20 to 30 round mags on your SKS in Norway?

I wouldn't worry about it, extended sks mags are almost universally shit anyway
>>
>>69435278
>I wouldn't worry about it, extended sks mags are almost universally shit anyway
That what I've heard but I like the look of them. Is there any gun similar to the SKS that can hold more rounds?
>>
>>69434070
>4) Could you even legally own you're raifu in you're flag
How long are you allowed to be a shut-in neet before you're no longer allowed to buy a gun?
>>
>>69435066
I can't claim to be an expert, but I got the impression that you guys would have a hard time getting "military-style" semi-autos, which is why Breivik used a mini-14 (tacticooled, because fuck logical gun laws) instead of something like an AR. I very much doubt that SKS would be counted in those "military-style" firearms, but I can't say for certain.

As for your magazine restrictions, I only know that EU is trying to ban any over 10rd capacity magazine for semi-automatic rifles, I don't know about the laws you currently have in effect.

>>69435495
Well, my permits say that they're valid indefinitely, so I guess until I'm too poor to own them?
>>
>>69435551
>Well, my permits say that they're valid indefinitely, so I guess until I'm too poor to own them?

You misunderstood. Could you have an almost decade long gap of neethood in your life and still pass a background check?
>>
>>69434070
Flag
ASVAL
Impossibru
no
>>
>>69435551
Breivik only got a hunting license and that's why he had to use mini 14.
If he had been involved in a shooting club he could have purchased semi auto versions of military service weapons. (such as AR and AK variants for example)
>>
>>69436073
Interesting. We have no such categories here, and you can hunt with a dragunov if you so please. They do have a 2+1 restriction for semi-auto hunting though, likely to prevent people from firing without being absolutely sure of the shot.

Also why are half of my captchas 'calle'?
>>
>>69435773
Sure. Just as long as you aren't a convicted criminal (except I do know ex-criminals who have now legal firearm permits) or a mental patient, it shouldn't be an issue.

And even if you are a mental patient, you can just lie through your teeth because the police don't have direct access to your medical records, and can only request them if you're the suspect in a criminal investigation. They will interview you though, and if you're a massive socially inept betafag, it will raise some red flags. They can't deny your permit if you fill the criteria though, but you may have to fight with them in the court (because the police basically don't give a shit about the law)
>>
>>69435847
I heard that you guys implemented concealed carry a while back though, is there any truth to that?
>>
File: Encantadia_2016_current_logo.jpg (102KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Encantadia_2016_current_logo.jpg
102KB, 800x800px
>>69435847
>ASVAL
thanks Wikipedia
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.