[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm thinking about joining the army. I'm 18 yo and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: ejercito-español.jpg (552KB, 1476x980px) Image search: [Google]
ejercito-español.jpg
552KB, 1476x980px
So I'm thinking about joining the army. I'm 18 yo and I'm studying psychology at the university.
What does /int/ think?
>>
>>69432717
Why the FUCK does that guy on the left have a fucking beard? Does he know facial hair prevents gas masks from sealing right?

What a fucking faggot
>>
You'll have to fight some unjust wars. Imagine invading Iraq in 2002-2003, it's clearly bullshit, but there you go risk your life for the "wrong" side.

You can't choose the wars you're gonna fight for, you'll follow orders.
>>
>>69432717
meeting his moorish brothers
>>
You should be aware of the psychological effects of war then no? Why would you want to subject yourself to that?

Or are you just joining for money?
>>
>>69432776

spanishfags are impervious to gas attacks, it's because of our diet.
>>
>>69432717
>muzzle in the sand
>doesn't even have a fucking muzzle cover

Deserves to be shot on sight desu
>>
>2017
>wanting to defend the elite interests
>>
>>69434602
I think that's just a necessary evil for most people who serve. They just want to 1) make money or 2) have some action.
>>
>>69432776
Gms are exempt from that shit
>>
You better get your cardio in order mate. Not sure what its like in your army but over here its cardio,cardio and more cardio

Be prepared to do long as hill walks, hikes and marches while carrying weight
>>
>>69432717
Is Spain fighting any war at the moment?
>>
>>69436036
The war on tiredness
>>
go for it amigo

a world of spoils awaits
>>
Also soon Argentina will need help in Malvinas against the perfidious anglo pirates
>>
>>69432717
OP you want our opinion, but you didn't tell us anything.

Why you want to join,
What are your expectations,
What corps you want/aim for,
Your capabilities (physical and mental),
If it's short term or planning a military carrier,
What does your psychology studies got to with it,
and etc...

And lastly, I doubt anyone here knows what Spanish army is really like. Your best shot is to ask on /k/ if there any fellow Spaniards who were in the army and can give you legit info about your options and prospects.
>>
>>69432717
Go for it amigo. Retake Gibraltar
>>
>>69432717
I don't see why it would be a bad idea. It's not like Spain will be involved in a conflict any time soon.
>>
>>69435603
>1) make money
sure, unless you go to a real war, in wich case you'll end alone and poor like a rat.

>2) have some action.
bullshit.
>>
I think you better not, fernando.
You will never have your siestas anymore, THINK ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS SIESTA TIME
>>
>>69436395

But there is no real war right now, so why are you bringing it up?

Why do you think it so unlikely that people want to seek the thrill of danger and camaraderie in their cozy modern lives?
>>
>>69436459
>But there is no real war right now, so why are you bringing it up?

if the shit hits the fan yurops are gonna be fucked more than anyone else. I mean, you are the ones who have more to loose around the world

and btw i like finland, pls dont die
>>
>>69436601

Yes, and if shit hits the fans everyone is going to be fucked regardless if they're active duty or not, so what does it matter?
>>
>>69436638
c'mon how old are you?
if you defend the elite interest you are helping the world to be fucked and you are going to loose way more than lets say a bolvian, since they already live like shit. dont you understand?
>>
>>69436824

I'm 28. You are defending the interests of the elite by engaging in capitalism, though. You're using google services, and likely social media as well.

Do you understand the concept of cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>69436892
I have nothing against capitalism tho, but giving my life to actively killing other people is plain stupid
>>
>>69432717
Well psychologists are fucking useless for the most part so go for it.

Most people who join the army are deadshits though, at least that's how it is here.
>>
File: 1478298137106.jpg (26KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1478298137106.jpg
26KB, 508x524px
>>69432776
>>69433694

>armchair soldiers

/k/tards everyone
>>
File: Tigre-afganistan--644x424.jpg (48KB, 644x424px) Image search: [Google]
Tigre-afganistan--644x424.jpg
48KB, 644x424px
Great Spain
>>
>>69436303
You're right.
1- I want to join because of curiousity and living the experience. Also, because of the obligatory military service sins 30 years ago, I'll be the first one of my family not joining the army for a lon long time.
2- I'm not sure.
3- Military health corps ( you need to have medicine or psychology degree )
4- I think I'm capable to handle it
5- I'm not sure. Maybe joining the academy of officers
6- As I said before, one requeriment for joining that specific corp.
>>
I think you should kys.
>>
File: grumpy cat.jpg (72KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
grumpy cat.jpg
72KB, 1024x640px
>>69450076
I wrote the last post. Let me correct myself: ''since''
>>
File: 1479414239841.png (22KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1479414239841.png
22KB, 274x242px
Join the army, fight for a purpose.
>>
>>69432717
That you're a faggot and this blog sucks
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
When I think army I only think soldiers/people who are directly involved in fighting. How does it work when you join as an educated man? I'm not necessarily talking about OP, a bachelors in psychology is probably just as useless to the military as it is to everyone else, but what about other things? It could be anything from an engineering degree to a background in the trades, what is it like serving in the army in that sort of capacity?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.