[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a little brother that followed you and your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: ca_large_locator.gif (16KB, 386x495px) Image search: [Google]
ca_large_locator.gif
16KB, 386x495px
Have you ever had a little brother that followed you and your friends around wanting to be one of the cool kids and he'd always get mad when people confused him for you even though he copied everything you did?
>>
File: NEWZEALAND.png (3KB, 560x413px) Image search: [Google]
NEWZEALAND.png
3KB, 560x413px
>>
File: 2000px-USA_Flag_Map.svg.png (220KB, 2000x1255px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-USA_Flag_Map.svg.png
220KB, 2000x1255px
>>
File: autr-MMAP-md.png (107KB, 1032x727px) Image search: [Google]
autr-MMAP-md.png
107KB, 1032x727px
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (89KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
89KB, 1600x1067px
>>69420644
I don't get mad when people assume I'm American

more often than not I'm left defending America and Americans, cause people think since I'm Canadian that I must also enjoy talking shit about America.

I wish I was American desu, but to say we "copied" you is stupid, we have the same culture because we are the same, we came from the same place, we developed alongside each other, we speak the same language with the same accent. We have regional culture, just like you do, but as a whole we're the same.

and yet, we're two different countries. It makes no sense, borders should be based on language and culture. We should be one.
>>
>>69421152
austria is the better germany
>tfw no more kuk
>>
>>69421166
Come home white man
>>
>>69421166
Yet so many canadians think america is shit... Oh wait... They are the french ones
Well, send them home to algeria!
>>
>>69421166
you did copy americans though, instead of british empire rugby you play american football, removed the union jack from your flag, nobody understands what cricket is, when someone says 'I ate a pie' you would assume some kind of fruit pie instead of meat
>>
>>69421287
>American education
>>
>>69420644
>little
We are bigger than you
>>
>>69421166
>>69421301
These
>>
>>69421301
yeah, and a Canadian invented basketball. Does that mean America is copying? no, we're one and the same.

And last I checked, America removed the Union Jack too.

and yeah, pie is sweet. We have meat pies too, but saying just pie implies dessert pies.

you're right, I don't really know anything about cricket

I don't see what your point is, that we're not British? OK? I said we were the same as Americans.
>>
>>69420644
Canada is just another branch of the American Empire. It has no significant autonomy.
>>
>>69421166
>we're two different countries. It makes no sense,

Canada = Kingdom

USA= Republic

Literally the only reason. It's all USA's fault. All they had to do was not chimp out and we'd all be one glorious nation under Her Majesty right now
>>
>>69423329
well it's too late for that now

I'd rather be part of America than to have a meaningless tie to Britain. It's not like we can just move to the UK and live there, not that I'd want to.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.