[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If favelas are so dangerous then how did TI and Iggy and a c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
If favelas are so dangerous then how did TI and Iggy and a camera crew make it in and out unscathed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdsTUfDTEhQ
>>
>>69405908
Iggy is Australian so she's used to dealing with animals.
>>
>>69405908
>not shown in video; the veritable army of security guards with military grade weapons
>>
>>69405908
because niggers blend in together

>>69406085
>Iggy is Australia
oh really?
damn, nigger knows no frontiers
>>
>>69406114
You can clearly see it's a military grade video though.
>>
Simple

>TI is a scholar
>Iggy is like the innocent girl next door

Both of them are revered in the favelas
>>
>>69406085
You think she got SPIC'd?
>>
>>69405908
The girl in the beginning of the video was killed during production
>>
>that ridiculous pelvis-wiggling
gyroscope-tier
>>
>>69406085
barely
>>
>>69405908
CGI and studio props
>>
>>69405908
> ameritard "music"
> "i want no mediocre"
> worse than mediocre music
>>
baited exactly zero (0) brazilians, try harder next time Tim
>>
>>69408794

i tried my best
>>
>>69405908
Some favelas are pacified, also some favela bosses like to save face by allowing gringos in the favelas and if someone touches the gringo, they get chopped to pieces and fed to the dogs.

It's worth mentioning that the crew who filmed Elite Squad was robbed inside the favelas and Stallone was also robbed while filming The Expendables.
>>
>Iggy
But that's not Iggy Pop.
>>
>>69405908
they look like the natives.
>>
>>69405908
Rich people who pretend to be poor people are the absolute worst.
>>
>>69410253
Amen to that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.