[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In allegorical terms, would the enemy represent the US and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

In allegorical terms, would the enemy represent the US and the freindlies the UK?
>>
isn't it just a ripoff of mobile suit gundam
>>
Literally just west vs east in space
>>
>>69402418
I loved how almost every country (or at least region) is represented in the UN-style military in this game, except Russia.
>>
>>69402418
>tfw they made the British guy a nigger with a muslim name
>>
>>69402418
year 3000, Americans still don't use bullpup design for riffles
>>
>>69402418
>they killed the playable Australian at the start
Made me actually play the game and kill that pommy faggot
>>
>>69403748
still he could been badass. but in the end we got ruined character.
>>
>>69406962
tfw he dies quickly and there are no more aussies
we are oppressed in video games, I demand representation

gotta give 'em props for not having an exaggerated accent or getting a foreigner to do it and it sounding nothing like the real accent though
>>
>>69408342
Nah there's that engineer chick as well but she's a pretty lame character
>>
>>69402498
Spacenoids did nothing wrong. independence now!
>>
File: claudia_black.jpg (203KB, 1047x1572px) Image search: [Google]
claudia_black.jpg
203KB, 1047x1572px
>>69408342
>muh victim complex
The chief engineer is played by Claudia Black -_-
>>
>>69408602
>>69408549
oh yeah
I didn't remember because she was a fucking shit character
>>
>>69408726
All of them were shit characters. The only one I liked was that Irish lad, Brooks. Even then he didn't have an important role despite being alongside Reyes for about three quarters of the game.
>>
>>69408907
On second thought, Griffen was a pretty good character too. His [spoiler]last stand[/spoiler] was bad arse.
>>
>>69408726
Yeah well the UK got another Lahndan 'ard man character and a spectacularly boring villain character done by a meme actor.
>>
>>69402418
>playing Infinity Warfare
>playing any CoD after Ghosts
pathetic
>>
>>69402418
No the story was CoD's most baby tier ever produced and had nothing to do with any real historical events. They created a shamelessly evil villain and society where a morally ambiguous story could've been made instead
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.