[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans use so many superlative like the most, the strongest,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: UmbAAfZ.jpg (654KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
UmbAAfZ.jpg
654KB, 2560x1600px
Why do Americans use so many superlative like the most, the strongest, the biggest, the bloodiest, the bravest?

I was watching an American documentary and the presenter used superlative in each of his sentences, he even exaggerated.
>>
>>69400684
Because we live in the greatest country on earth.
>>
>>69400684
We are a proud, almost jingoistic people. Not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
>>69400684
Because even their bodies deserve only superlatives
>>
>>69400789
By which I mean they have sexy bodies :)

Unlike me
>>
>>69400684
WORST thread on /int/ ever
>>
File: 1479674992647.png (153KB, 333x254px) Image search: [Google]
1479674992647.png
153KB, 333x254px
>americans unironically think that the rest of the world couldn't live without them if they were for example wiped out by the yellowstone caldera
the world runs on high fructose syrup and hollywood movies after all
>>
Being an American on 4chan is awful. Even the Indians get less shit than us.
>>
>>69400860
Well, without them your country would be on first line to become a Russian oblast.
>>
>>69400860
I give it 3 weeks before you're all running around eating each other while dressed in animal skins.
>>
>>69400684
It's just a trick to get people to pay attention. If you have two shows, one called "Large Bridges" and the other called "The Largest Bridges in the World", which do you think people will watch?
>>
>>69401906
Large Bridges of course, we're not exactly fancy people
>>
>>69402050
Well the average, short attention span TV viewer would probably disagree.
>>
>>69400971
Have you seen the election results? It's gonna happen soon anyway.
>>
>>69400770
more like stupid
>>
>>69400684
Because we're the strongest and biggest and bravest.
>>
>>69400860
>americans unironically think that the rest of the world couldn't live without them
That's correct because any country that rejects us will get nuked like hiroshima.
>>
>>69402673
It was a documentary about the Hittites.
>>
Rhetoric.

This is the shittiest thread on /int/
>>
>>69402831
I marvel at this thread's shitliness.
>>
>>69400860
Probably because only the 0.000000001% are gonna survive that.
You ded nig
>>
Because they are the fattest
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.