[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im fucked m8s. >be 30yo neet with no past career to speak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: Fz2Uson.jpg (299KB, 2847x3069px) Image search: [Google]
Fz2Uson.jpg
299KB, 2847x3069px
Im fucked m8s.

>be 30yo neet with no past career to speak off
>suddenly meet highschool mates after a decade
>they stuck together and are now high level professionals
>i dont want to admit defeat so i lie and tell em im a vetted paralegal
>it clicks and one of them tells me to go for me a job possibility in the company he works for
>he'll put in a good word for me and guide me through the position, its a slam dunk.
>i hold it off hoping he'll leave it alone
>he doesnt and keeps asking for my resume
>i never completed college, never held a job above menial labor and live at home. I fucking suck senpai.
>he keeps asking me.

Mfw.

How do i get out of this mess? Help me senpai.

Why did it end up like this?
>>
>>69390750
Kys
>>
>>69390750
Give some bullshit excuse like you are going through a rough patch or something like that.
>>
Unplug the internet cable and change your phone number. Move somewhere far far away if possible
>>
>>69390750
are you stupid or something, I lie I work as network admin
>>
>>69390958
>rough patch
>30 years old
>>
Don't be silly, they obviously know you're a fuckup, he's just gloating with that shit to see what excuse you come up with. Who the fuck insists in giving a position to someone he has not seen for 10 years?
>>
>>69390991
This is the only viable option
>>
>>69391032
His life is pretty much over.
>>
>>69391032
>bullshit reason
Build lies upon lies. Though you already dun fucked up.
>>69391068
Also probably this.
>>
>>69390750
Tell the truth while sobbing incontrolably. Then jump off a tall building head first while shitting yourself
>>
>>69390750
delete all of your online presence and stop responding to his calls
>>
>>69390750
You could try not lying.
>>
>>69391323
But then ill still be a neet

I just want to be successful like them.
>>
>>69390750
1. either lie on your CV and get the job, life is fixed

2. meet with your friend and tell the truth, except make up some crap about health problems or family health problems and how you gave up on life and hope he gives you another chance
>>
nothing wrong with menial labour and unemployment, m80

of course your former friends won't want to associate with you anymore, but adults can be childish with their class struggle bullshit

you'd think that you'd have come around to the recognition that what you do in life doesn't matter because it's too short anyway by now
>>
>>69390750
Take the job.
>>
>>69391466
>nothing wrong with menial labour and unemployment, m80

How is there not? It's fucking pathetic, especially in a 1st world country. By all measures I am inferior to them.
>>
>>69390750
burn all bridges, start from 0, good luck.
>>
lad you could literally turn your life around with this, think of something
>>
>>69391514
So? Their success has nothing to do with your misery. Just try to make life a little better to yourself, don't try to compete since you do not measure up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GI1KZ1aVG0
>>
>>69391542
If only there was a way to turn back time.

I remember being 20 and thinking about turning my life around. But I kept waiting for "the perfect moment". Years and years passed. Here I am.

>>69391438
>>69391499
>>69391563
I have no experience or license. it wouldn't work. He's just mocking me.
>>
>>69391584
That doesn't make me feel better.

"Everything is temporary", ok? So what right do I have to live this life as a coward? It's a disgrace to humanity to be mediocre and pathetic like this.

God and our ancestors wanted us to succeed but instead I'm a bottomdeeding neet. No different from a mouse or some sort of other rodent, merely feeding on scraps, trying to bide away time before the inevitable comes. Refusing to seize the moment.
>>
>>69390750
I'm worse off m8

>be 27
>still live with parents
>no actual job experience
>took a 50k loan to open a bar
>bar failed
>now 50k in debt

yup, Seppuku soon...
>>
>>69391720
>It's a disgrace to humanity to be mediocre and pathetic like this.
It doesn't matter.
> So what right do I have to live this life as a coward?
No such thing as a right or obligation to live your life a certain way exists. Even a miserable life can be made a little better by small things, you should think about those little things. Tidy up the place you live in, take walks generally try to do things that you enjoy.
>>
«To Hell. It is generally hopeless.»
>>
>>69391603
You have decades left to live. It's not going to get better unless you do something about it. You a literally making the exact same mistake you made at your 20's.
>>
>>69390750
Stop talking to him forever. Or tell him you're a loser and you lied.
>>
>>69391805
You opened a bar and you never had a job?
>>
>>69390750
Stop fapping.
>>
>>69391895
>it doesn't matter
It does matter. Stop this memetastic nihilist shit.

I want to be successful in the next 10 years.

I've been a loser for quite a while and I'm never doing it again.

>>69391981
You're right

Stupid to think of the past now, only forward thinking from here on out.
>>
>>69390991
>>69391132
A loser will always be a loser.
t. guy who moved to another town
>>
>>69392086
They say if haven't achieved anything by the time you're 30, you'll never achieve anything
>>
>>69392053
yes, I mean before that, obv.
>>
>>69391603
Carpe diem anon
What do you have to lose? Maneuver your way through and get the job somehow.
>>
>>69391406
>I want to be successful like them
Too late buddy
Go get a job in a warehouse or something , anything is better than neeting
>>
>>69392140
Well I guess it's time to be the statistical outlier.

Who cares what they say? I never made those rules,.I'm not following them
>>
>>69392140
Who says that? You?
>>
>>69391805
How the fuck does someone without job or securities get a loan of 50k?
>>
>>69392198
its Brazil m8
>>
>>69392211
Then why not take 100k and leave the area?
>>
>>69392148
Ill do it anon.

Success or nothing
>>
>>69392211
Shouldn't they be sending someone to kill you now?
>>
>>69392296
probably...

>>69392254
100k is not enough to leave, unless I tried the route of pretending to be a refugee in Germany, but I'm not sure that would work out.
>>
File: Raph.jpg (50KB, 582x380px) Image search: [Google]
Raph.jpg
50KB, 582x380px
>copypasting one of the only decent threads on another board to fish for easy (You)s
>>>/r9k/33830431
Come on
Why are leaves so pathetic? Or are you the >22yo >NEET etc spammer?
>>
>>69392086
>I want to be successful in the next 10 years.
>I've been a loser for quite a while and I'm never doing it again.
And do you have a realistic chance of achieving that? Good for you that you still have the will to try.
>>69392262
>Success or nothing
My money is on nothing.
>>
>>69392419
Everyone has a chance

And is it really a reason not to try?
>>
>>69392562
No. trying is the best option. There are two outcome from trying, either it changes nothing or your life gets better. If you do not try you can be sure that nothing changes.
>>
>>69392935
What's the worst that could happen? i'm unsuccessful and I say "Welp, looks like it didn't work?"

I doubt I'd ever regret TRYING as opposed to doing nothing and being complacent.

I mean, has anyone ever regretted trying? Has anyone ever said "Damn I wish i never asked that girl out" or "Wow I wish I never tried to follow my dreams and instead sat at home as a NEET".
>>
>>69392562
>And is it really a reason not to try?
You have misundestood me. I think it is great that you are trying to make your life better. Just try to be realistic while doing so, it's okay and actually good to dream but keep your feet on the ground and don't lose your head.
>>
>>69390750
>Why did it end up like this.
Because you were unable to be open and honest with your friends you dingus.
>>
Tell him you are retarded (its true) and cant take the job.
>>
>>69393060
>Just try to be realistic while doing so, it's okay and actually good to dream but keep your feet on the ground and don't lose your head.

Have ANY of the great people been "realistic"?

Every single person that's ever admired has been unrealistic. I was reading through the life of people like Thomas Edison particularly and it seems like he was a complete failure but never gave up. Why can't I be thomas edison?
>>
>>69391908
>that picture
>that cunt
is it you ruslad?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqsL8hnJub_Fv2RriHzi5iQ
>>
>>69393122
What finbro is getting at, that maybe you should try to strive for at life that could make you happy or at least be bearable, and not shoot directly to become a "great man". Great men are made by chance and insanity.
>>
>>69393220
Bingo.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.