[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Portuguese descendants from USA and Canada >they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Katie Stevens.jpg (129KB, 640x793px) Image search: [Google]
Katie Stevens.jpg
129KB, 640x793px
>Portuguese descendants from USA and Canada
>they're nice and respectful people who love Portugal and the Portuguese

>Portuguese descendants from France
>they're loud rude assholes who with a superiority complex and believe themselves superior to the Portuguese
>>
>>69362072
they're not portuguese, you stupid faggot, neither are the spaniards spaniards, brits, eyeties, etc... they're all disgusting americans
>>
>>69362072
>Portuguese descendants from USA and Canada
>they're nice and respectful people who love Portugal and the Portuguese
>nice
>respectful
Uhhhh
>>
I fapped to Nelly Furtado until my dick got sore. Can I find a woman like her in Lisbon?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 214x235px
>>69362072
>created literally the 5th biggest country of the world, which has your culture, religion, language
>haha let's immigrate to France, Canada, USA!
>>
>>69362072
Portuguese emigrants in France feel superior? The other way, they have an inferiority complex which leads to arrogance and because they know normal people can't stand them.
>>
Its always like that, ours european diaspora is cancer, while american is great.
Only we have australian diaspora that are literally our argentinian germans times 10.
>>
>>69362938
Sure
But it will have a moustache, and if she has an unibrow, she is a keeper
>>
>>69362072
>>69362072
>they're loud rude assholes who with a superiority complex and believe themselves superior to the Portuguese
Are you kidding ? They say they're not french, spit on our country and worship Cristiano Ronaldo like if he was a god.
>>
>>69363997
Only there. When they come here they are the fucking worst, and talk of France like it's something incredible, despite everyone knowing they live in cramped apartments.

They always have a new car, because apparently that's the status symbol to have.

Everyone hates them.

>>69362385
When they do come here they are mostly nice and quiet. I'm sure they get riled up in Canada here and there, but they shouldn't be outright disrespectful, I don't think.
>>
>>69362072
>not having your own quinta in Vila nova de Gaia
>not making your own Port Wine
>caring about what frenchfrogs think
>being a nigger
>>
File: 1480785833112.jpg (60KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480785833112.jpg
60KB, 720x540px
>>69362072
For New Worlders (of Portugeuse ancestry) Portugal, and Europe as a whole, area distant land of deep culture and rich history, the long lost homeland of their ancestors.

For other Euros Portugal is just the shithole they left to go somewhere arguably less shitty.
>>
>>69362072
>superiority complex and believe themselves superior to the Portuguese
That's probably a coping mechanism considering that the ethnic French that reside in France disdain them.
>>
>>69363997
Lol only the niggers and scum tier emmigrate to France tbqh froggie. There are exceptions obviously

like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfGKgTVtFOU

the dude looks turkish
>>
File: light_weights.jpg (337KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
light_weights.jpg
337KB, 1260x1260px
>>69364673
>to go somewhere arguably less shitty.
The thing is that even if France is less shitty than Portugal as a whole, the places where Portuguese go in France are a lot worse than Portugal.

This is just a sense of misplaced pride, is all, muh heritage, and whatnot.

>>69364767
This is more likely, but then it's a chicken/egg situation. I think it's because Portuguese in France (Aveques, as we call them) can't find a decent wine to calm down, is all.
>>
>>69364773
I don't recall seeing someone looking like that in Portugal. Certainly there are some algerian in him
>>
>>69362072
sim mais teu mae gosta do filamento preto
>>
>>69365472
1:
RARE
2:
>filamento
kek, I know what you wanted to say, but that fell pretty far away from the tree.
>>
>>69363022
>haha let's immigrate to develop countries
>>
>>69365766
>haha let's our own way of living, culture, food, language, religion for money!
>>
>>69365864
Portuguese and Brazilian way of living isn't that close.

The people may be, and so is the culture and language, but Brazil is way too happy-go-lucky and warm for a Portuguese person to endure.

Plus, travelling home is more expensive, and French was widely spoken until the 80's.
>>
File: healthcare.jpg (54KB, 578x419px) Image search: [Google]
healthcare.jpg
54KB, 578x419px
>>69365766
>USA
>developed
>>
>>69365977
>Brazil is way too happy-go-lucky and warm for a Portuguese person to endure.
yeah, then I wonder how did 150 million portuguese end up here. Especially in the warmer parts of the country
>>
>>69366336
Well, you know. Brazil looked promising at some point.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.